Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (655481 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 25, 2013
Tom29:
this is professionalism highly displayed. are u an hedge fund trader? I give u d respect. professionals always use STOP/LIMITS ORDERS to enter trades. they know what their doing. without being curious i know u don't use plenty plenty plenty junks indicator that causes tension to d eyes ears and d heart. pls pardon me to ask you of dis price action of yours. i like ur professional approach to tradin. is a non of its kind in dis thread. peace of Allah be with u
oga Tom walahi some of this indicators can bother the eyes atimes . better to use a simple looking indicator coupled with few pairs!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by willscolf: 11:17am On Oct 25, 2013
most pairs r jst busy dancing azonto 2day.mke i close lappy catch small fun jaree
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 11:56am On Oct 25, 2013
willscolf: most pairs r jst busy dancing azonto 2day.mke i close lappy catch small fun jaree

Major moves are between tuesday and thursday
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ncpat(m): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
ncpat: this EU is playing prank I will wait till u drop to 1.3790 b4 buying

1.3790 is price to beat before we can see a down side
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ncpat(m): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
ncpat:

1.3790 is price to beat before we can see a down side

buy order taken 20pips sl
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
Hi everyone hope you all making dollars. the school stuff taking much of my time to post here. but doing greatly glory be to Almighty
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by presciainter(m): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
Tom29:
this is professionalism highly displayed. are u an hedge fund trader? I give u d respect. professionals always use STOP/LIMITS ORDERS to enter trades. they know what their doing. without being curious i know u don't use plenty plenty plenty junks indicator that causes tension to d eyes ears and d heart. pls pardon me to ask you of dis price action of yours. i like ur professional approach to tradin. is a non of its kind in dis thread. peace of Allah be with u

Take your time and study Fibonacci concept, learn how to identify those key and significant levels and projections will largely be easier for you. From Infofirst approach to trading, I see him as a strong Fib master.

Check out the chart below and see if it helps in any way.

Prescia

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by presciainter(m): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
[quote author=presciainter]

Take your time and study Fibonacci concept, learn how to identify those key and significant levels and projections will largely be easier for you. From Infofirst approach to trading, I see him as a strong Fib master.

From the Chart I posted above, 4Hr closing below that my white trendline will take us to test 1.3710 and watch out price action status at that point to confirm a reversal or a bounce. (IMHO)

Thank you.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
eyeing to buy gbp/usd

what do you think?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
natruetalk: eyeing to buy gbp/usd

what do you think?

a move below 1.6160 will be sell for me till then am still on buy side
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ncpat(m): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
presciainter:

Prescia

the eu just touched 61.8 fibo retracement level 1H Chart so watch out

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ncpat(m): 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
A minute to activate the EU bomb up or down sir?,
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
let make some dollar here

Alert!

bought gbp/usd @ 1.6180 sl 1.6148
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by brio(m): 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
I am still bias for downward move for EU and GU Today. They should end downward today!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
brio: I am still bias for downward move for EU and [b]GU [/b]Today. They should end downward today!

on Gu i will agree with you only if it cross down 1.6160 zone staying above that it will close north today
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
presciainter:

Prescia
Thank you thank you. i got this fibo indy from Efe22 called "fibo tradezone" i am study the most important reversal zone on higher tf in conjunction with price action reversal candles in overbought/sold arena. men d thing be like charm magic miracle. no am not a magician
blue area =buy red= sell. lower timeframe and not waitingjfor right set up mean u dey find lion trouble when u nor get level
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by willscolf: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
undecidedmy SL on gold hit
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by brio(m): 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
brio: I am still bias for downward move for EU and GU Today. They should end downward today!
GU already moving down seriously! EU to follow!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ykpuffy(m): 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
Tom29:
Thank you thank you. i got this fibo indy from Efe22 called "fibo tradezone" i am study the most important reversal zone on higher tf in conjunction with price action reversal candles in overbought/sold arena. men d thing be like charm magic miracle. no am not a magician
blue area =buy red= sell. lower timeframe and not waitingjfor right set up mean u dey find lion trouble when u nor get level

pls tom29, can u send me the fibo tradezone indicator, this is my e-mail: ykpuffy4real@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
Do yourself good by reading the comprehensive updates from the LAGOS FREE FOREX SEMINAR. https://www.nairaland.com/1375802/forex-lagos-seminar#17080259. Local Organizing Committee (LOC) has done a good job. We are making progress
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by goodeal(m): 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
Forex Trading was more of a curse than a blessing few years back in Nigeria, Trainers were actually capitalizing on the people's ignorance to
making huge profits via seminars on the subject they have not proved. I was a victim of such trainer, mine did not even have a live account. I followed the information received from his one day seminar in June 2006 and got myself in trouble-5 million Naira debt! Read more on how I
came out of it under 3 months via the same biz that got me there. details www.beulahforex.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
Tom29:

Thanx bro n no be me n na Allah as u rightly said n still learning n can only get better.I be new bie n no let my ogas demote me
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rodgermetty(m): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
For the binary option trader,I have a good news for you,if you have not been having a win win issue on binary option,then don't worry,your problem has come to an end today with this free software worth money I will be offering you to get n start using to cash on binary option .grab yours here http://binary.8153.clicksurecpa.com. N pls do not abuse the software n let it stay in dis forum alone if not I will delete the thread
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by iffydave: 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
rodgermetty: For the binary option trader,I have a good news for you,if you have not been having a win win issue on binary option,then don't worry,your problem has come to an end today with this free software worth money I will be offering you to get n start using to cash on binary option .grab yours here http://binary.8153.clicksurecpa.com. N pls do not abuse the software n let it stay in dis forum alone if not I will delete the thread

Why are you spaming all the thread with this nonsense link?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2013
goodeal: Forex Trading was more of a curse than a blessing few years back in Nigeria, Trainers were actually capitalizing on the people's ignorance to
making huge profits via seminars on the subject they have not proved. I was a victim of such trainer, mine did not even have a live account. I followed the information received from his one day seminar in June 2006 and got myself in trouble-5 million Naira debt! Read more on how I
came out of it under 3 months via the same biz that got me there. details www.beulahforex.com

Its obvious u still haven't learnt your lesson the hard way
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by forexprophet(m): 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2013
goodeal: Forex Trading was more of a curse than a blessing few years back in Nigeria, Trainers were actually capitalizing on the people's ignorance to

my oga. is good to see u hear too. Its ur boy of gombe, jombololos friend. i come around to see u in church soon.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FOREXMARTS: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
Happy weekend guys. More green pips next week. We still rocking it at the free whatsapp fxforum. Still got open slots. Join by sending a request to 08185613528. Only sane people are invited lol.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by urmezy: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
FOREX-Receive 100% bonus on any deposited amount until the end of october:

OPEN YOUR TRADING ACCOUNT WITH ONE OF THE BEST FX BROKER
AND GET 100% BONUS ON ANY DEPOSIT.

VISIT THE SITE BELOW TO LEARN ABOUT THIS AND SIGN UP:

www.winningedgeinvestment.com

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
use responsibly grin grin

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2013
FOREXMARTS: Happy weekend guys. More green pips next week. We still rocking it at the free whatsapp fxforum. Still got open slots. Join by sending a request to 08185613528. Only sane people are invited lol.

Tried addin you a couple of times, but it didn't go

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.