Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (654376 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ykpuffy(m): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
infofirst:

Thanx bro n no be me n na Allah as u rightly said n still learning n can only get better.I be new bie n no let my ogas demote me
pls infofirst, can u send me the fibo tradezone indicator, this is my e-mail: ykpuffy4real@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
ykpuffy:

pls tom29, can u send me the fibo tradezone indicator, this is my e-mail: ykpuffy4real@yahoo.com

Attached. Abeg abeg abeg read the stuff that was sent to me in my own language know dat dis indicator alone is suicidal and can wreck your account if not use wisely. Combine with pure price action, support and resistance, candlesticks reversal pattern, overbought/oversold area. where as dis indicator display fibo numbers from zero to 100 so you see dat it is different from what you read at babypips.com

Just because price creep into the blue/red areas does not mean you click buy/sell you would not be different from a gambler if you do that. wait for candle to close into those area because you will see price keep going pass those area down down down or up up up. It does not repent but keep drawing new areas when price fails to hold. I believe you already know how fibonanci works because not everytime price respect it. price could just burst those level. So far I have understand the logic behind it. It is NON STAND ALONE INDY
It is good for catching quick tops and bottoms pips and getting into d trend early

Ask Infofirst to teach you the manual drawing of fibs or to teach u generally to set pending orders and spot set up. Higher time frame from 1 hour to weekly is d best. Fibo itself is not a buy/sell signal generator but for confirming trade set up. Bye

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ykpuffy(m): 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
Tom29:

Attached. Abeg abeg abeg read the stuff that was sent to me in my own language know dat dis indicator alone is suicidal and can wreck your account if not use wisely. Combine with pure price action, support and resistance, candlesticks reversal pattern, overbought/oversold area. where as dis indicator display fibo numbers from zero to 100 so you see dat it is different from what you read at babypips.com

Just because price creep into the blue/red areas does not mean you click buy/sell you would not be different from a gambler if you do that. wait for candle to close into those area because you will see price keep going pass those area down down down or up up up. It does not repent but keep drawing new areas when price fails to hold. I believe you already know how fibonanci works because not everytime price respect it. price could just burst those level. So far I have understand the logic behind it. It is NON STAND ALONE INDY
It is good for catching quick tops and bottoms pips and getting into d trend early

Ask Infofirst to teach you the manual drawing of fibs or to teach u generally to set pending orders and spot set up. Higher time frame from 1 hour to weekly is d best.

thank you so much bro wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2013
ykpuffy:

thank you so much bro wink

No mention. i got it free too from a trader. The levels are 100, 76.4, 61.8, 50, 38, 23.6 percent respectively. These will keep drawing and repeating d circle until it holds. 50 and 61.8 are d best fibo level especially when price bounces off them.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by johnnykuku: 11:03am On Oct 27, 2013
Tom29:
Thank you thank you. i got this fibo indy from Efe22 called "fibo tradezone" i am study the most important reversal zone on higher tf in conjunction with price action reversal candles in overbought/sold arena. men d thing be like charm magic miracle. no am not a magician
blue area =buy red= sell. lower timeframe and not waitingjfor right set up mean u dey find lion trouble when u nor get level
bros I wl love to have this fibo tradezone indicator,my email is johns688@gmail.com thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pls guys i need help. For those who have used andriod phone to trade, how do you remove an indicator from the chart. I just cannot find a way around this, pls help. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by urmezy: 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
OPEN YOUR TRADING ACCOUNT WITH ONE OF THE BEST FX BROKER
AND GET 100% BONUS ON ANY DEPOSIT.

VISIT THE SITE BELOW TO LEARN ABOUT THIS AND SIGN UP:

www.winningedgeinvestment.com

offer closes oct 31 2013.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Dungren(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
fxbomovi: Pls guys i need help. For those who have used andriod phone to trade, how do you remove an indicator from the chart. I just cannot find a way around this, pls help. Thanks.

Click on the f symbol, it would show you a list of the indicators on your chart. Click and hold down the particular indicator till it gives you some options where you can choose delete.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
Thanks very much for your response. I will try it soon.
Dungren:

Click on the f symbol, it would show you a list of the indicators on your chart. Click and hold down the particular indicator till it gives you some options where you can choose delete.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
Hi. Hope you are enjoying the weekend. Pls i need some clarification from you. In one of posts, you talked about trade interceptor. What is it all about and does it work on andriod? Kindly share your experience.thanks. I also heard that its free.
aguiyi: use responsibly grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Theyjih: 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
$DX_Y (USD INDEX) LT BIAS:- Bullish ..

support turn resistance 76.70 //78.09//78.91// 79.23(61.8% wkly retracement)// 79.76//80.11//80.33//80.73 // 80.95// 81.35// 82.00// 82.65//83.30// 83.95//84.52//85.85//86.16// 86.88//88.32...

looking at the weekly move from 2010 high 88.32 -72.82 2011 low of the range.. this has been the play till date. technicians selling rips and buying dips within the triangle until it got broken to the downside following the rejection of the recent rip in june '13 around 84.52. the recent decline so far has held which is a multi-year support lvl as well as 61.8 fib lvl from 2010 top -2011 bottom. also daily diverging RSI shld b taken note of

Disclaimer:- i am long around 79.00 with wiggle room through 76.60.. also looking to pile up positions on decent pull back as well as break back into the triangle (80.95)

RISK:- if 78.90 ish fails to hold, reasonable squeeze to the downside opens the way for 78.09,77.40, 76.70. i wld also be looking at $FX_Y(yen futures) for direction to play both sides(long and short) as deem fit

$DAX LT BIAS:- SHORT resistance turn support

9153//9075// 8954//8921//8853 (127 fib extension) //8749// 8561 // 8443// 8366// 8278// 8160// 8105 (61.8 fib rtracemnt)// 8007 //7931//7760//7596//7437

looking to play to the downside taking a stab at 9000 as well as looking to add with reasonable upside move around 161.8 fib ext 9153-9200

Risk:- usually fib extension lvls are areas of reversals considering seasonal flows going forward HFT's(high frequency traders) lurk around to bleed poorly positioned retail traders like us. a break above that lvl which is bout 45% possible opens the room for squeeze to the upside to 9300-9500 lvl..

Disclaimer:- i am short biased but love playing both sides of this futures contract (mid-term) .. DUE DILIGENCE can not be over emphasized.. know your risk, know ur levels

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FOREXMARTS: 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
raycolz_84:

Tried addin you a couple of times, but it didn't go

Send a direct whatsapp message please. Other people's request have come through.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
HAhahahahahaha, dis week nah Price Action cos i want to practicalize what i learnt these days that i have been silent on the FTA. "The difference between the rich and the poor is information"......BENPUZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

The GURUS in the house, make una guide meoooooooo cos i am still a newbie on this line.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
@Tom,
Time is d challenge for me lately
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by arthuryemi(m): 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2013
today is my birthday
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
After waiting for so long! grin

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2013
.."the journey of a thousand miles begins at a point with a step".. By dis time last year i took dat manly bold step by taking one Miss to d altar where we said, "i do" to each oda, to God be d glory 4 making us alive to celebrate our one year marriage anniversory. D journey has not been easy but God has always been faithful to us. I wish to announce to d house dat dis union has been blessed with a beautiful bouncing baby girl. (suitors beware). We shall all be present at d Lagos Forex Seminer to rejoice with my fellow traders. Always remember us in ur daily prayers.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Jcob(m): 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2013
ok ok BenPuzzy is actually a big bros. lol. Congrats bro. Lemme give you a call. Pls send ur no to jackobzn@yahoo.com

regards to your pretty wife and beautiful angel.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by myola777(m): 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2013
benpuzzy: .."the journey of a thousand miles begins at a point with a step".. By dis time last year i took dat manly bold step by taking one Miss to d altar where we said, "i do" to each oda, to God be d glory 4 making us alive to celebrate our one year marriage anniversory. D journey has not been easy but God has always been faithful to us. I wish to announce to d house dat dis union has been blessed with a beautiful bouncing baby girl. (suitors beware). We shall all be present at d Lagos Forex Seminer to rejoice with my fellow traders. Always remember us in ur daily prayers.
ok, this is the man behind benpuzzy,that like to shout forex is sweet o, let me say ur wife is sweet o grin what a beautiful couple. congratulation
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2013
am happy for u benpuzzy and family. is good to know not everyone here be boys. nice one
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by lawson007(m): 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2013
benpuzzy: .."the journey of a thousand miles begins at a point with a step".. By dis time last year i took dat manly bold step by taking one Miss to d altar where we said, "i do" to each oda, to God be d glory 4 making us alive to celebrate our one year marriage anniversory. D journey has not been easy but God has always been faithful to us. I wish to announce to d house dat dis union has been blessed with a beautiful bouncing baby girl. (suitors beware). We shall all be present at d Lagos Forex Seminer to rejoice with my fellow traders. Always remember us in ur daily prayers.
Ol'boy so na U.na wa for U o,u are looking fine in this pix sha. I am sure i've seen your fine wife before.where did i see this face undecided
Talking about prayers,i cannot help but to ask every member of this noble FTA family to remember the Mother of WINNINGWAYS in our prayers,she is down with stroke,our man is run around to see that mama is ok again but the best we can do is to pray for her restoration and healing.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2013
uncle ben lol. thank God for your life. your gestures on the forum is all over your face. God continue to strengthen your marriage, shower you with wisdom to carry out your duty as the head of the home. amen

@winningwayz i pray for strenght upon you and your mother. she shall recover for her testimony is in her lips
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by wundakind(m): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2013
Tom29:

No mention. i got it free too from a trader. The levels are 100, 76.4, 61.8, 50, 38, 23.6 percent respectively. These will keep drawing and repeating d circle until it holds. 50 and 61.8 are d best fibo level especially when price bounces off them.

brother pls send me the indy vinsly009@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxfavour(m): 1:42am On Oct 29, 2013
Went men r sleepn d mrkt is moving faster grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by frenchman2: 4:23am On Oct 29, 2013

sir, happy one year anniversary. wishing you all the best.

@winningways, i pray your mum recovers.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ifonyinye: 6:33am On Oct 29, 2013
Happy Anniversary. God's riches and protection will continually be yours. God bless your family.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by forexprophet(m): 6:42am On Oct 29, 2013

Congrat bro. Its good to know that there are MEN here. We are inviting all the bachelors and the manchelors to also take the bold step puzzy took a year a ago grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by surveycash(m): 7:41am On Oct 29, 2013

May that which bind you together continue flow and flourish ceaselessly. Congratulations chief. Lagos Forex Event has turn to double-double event.. smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 10:39am On Oct 29, 2013
Nothing like profits!!

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
http://codebase.mql4.com/9045?source=terminal4_codebase

very interesting tool for profit taking
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by disaac73(m): 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
Congratulations Brother. Wishing you better days ahead and many more PIPs
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by brio(m): 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
Congrat benpuzzy!
I hope to do same some day.
Today have been a pipful day

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.