Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (652418 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ifonyinye: 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
Okay, thanks.
Kirinwa:
Am sorry it's not my field of expertise.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by martog: 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hi mates, this is wishing everyone happy Sunday and a prosperous week. Cheers all!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxfavour(m): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2013
Happy sunday to u all..and a pip full week ahead..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxfavour(m): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
Also eyeing Gbpaud sell...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
@ifioyinye i think us oil is still selling to 91 or even below. I am on a sell since 101.... 95 was suppose to be a strong psychological support but since price closed below it last week its still on a free fall so you can wait for a pull back and sell to 91 or sell at market open with a 150pips sl. Just my personal view.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ifonyinye: 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2013
Thank you. I think it might even fall to 89.
OliverPin: @ifioyinye i think us oil is still selling to 91 or even below. I am on a sell since 101.... 95 was suppose to be a strong psychological support but since price closed below it last week its still on a free fall so you can wait for a pull back and sell to 91 or sell at market open with a 150pips sl. Just my personal view.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by AmeLonRo(m): 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
I foresee a short up to 132 on EJ this week.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 12:11am On Nov 04, 2013
Waiting mode activated
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Trendline: 1:05am On Nov 04, 2013
GET READY TO LONG EURGBP @ 0.8478 SL 0.8439 TP 0.8553
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 3:40am On Nov 04, 2013
Sold Euraud
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 4:11am On Nov 04, 2013
Good day all i believe that with last week move we all enjoy Good pips. after taking profit on EU and GU sell with 2.45lot size taken i now leaving 0.05lot running. now i seek to buy EURUSD and GBPUSD for a 50 to 80pips Up move am looking for the best entry, then we wait for the direction for a full trend. i wish you all happy trading. sellers be-careful. now you guys should remember the sell i posted the week before the sell began we all foresee it and this is the post below and the profit in moves.

Ogboraph: this your trend line is very perfect i love it that was what i did too and from here all my plan is to be selling EU with every move up i will sell. NFP was what make EU and GU fly Up yesterday and no matter were it Goes price must obey pivot, so seller be ready to ride down as USD will rise up again and London bridge is falling down falling down grin grin grin grin i have been so busy working on projects

Ogboraph: you are the man ALERT ALERT ALERT sell GU now from this point i see GU Going DOwn Down to 1.5500 so if you are thinking of buying this pair sorry and Eu too will follow shortly, the UDS has a big plan so rejoice obama has made some guys rich i mean very rich with the short down

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by frenchman2: 4:12am On Nov 04, 2013
unclenna: Big thumbs up to all the Lords in this place.......Long time no see...Hope we are catching the free pips from EU fall...

very long break sir, welcome back
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 4:15am On Nov 04, 2013
Kirinwa: Sold Euraud
Sold EU too.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 4:33am On Nov 04, 2013
am i the only one buying EU and GU today? embarassed embarassed kiss

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 5:31am On Nov 04, 2013
Ogboraph: am i the only one buying EU and GU today? embarassed embarassed kiss

EU just have to go up today
before the downward moves would resume, it should be tomorrow or probably later in the evening
so am buying eu now, though am entering late because I just woke up
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 04, 2013
emmykpes: Our ogas' in the house this almost end to the weekend @[b] AGUIYI & BENPUZZY you 2 promised to review all INDICATORS and upload INDICATORS you use, to see which are good or bad ,so we (Newbies) can also share in your successes.We are all looking out before the open market on monday,thanks! angry

I have exams this 19 so i will be pretty scarce on this thread. my moniker may show that am online, but that will be because of my device.

on the indicator thing, here we go:
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2013
Since it seems that some new reincarnation of "Solar wind" is appearing at least on a weekly basis, and since it seems that its useless to repeat over and over that it is a wrongly coded Ehlers fisher transform and that it is one of the most famous re painters, here is this nice little collection in which whoever finds a "new" and "newly discovered" Solar wind can post it.

It will save time for believers ("it does not repaint I tried it out" even when you show them pictures of repainting, so they can find all their adoration objects in one place) scammers (poor scammers will not need to look over and over 1000s of post to find a new wonder indicator that they are going to scamm to people then) and it might even be amusing ...

These are just the first ones
Enjoy

PS: TurdorGirl Vorticity is posted as it was posted originally (it is a Solar wind indicator, believe me )
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 04, 2013
Attached Files
File Type: ex4 TudorGirl_Vorticity_2.ex4 (2.9 KB, 583 views)
File Type: mq4 JoeChalhoub_FXForecasterV1.mq4 (21.9 KB, 661 views)
File Type: mq4 fisher1.mq4 (2.1 KB, 471 views)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 04, 2013
if you need the indicators posted too,just let me know.

my friend Mladen who made that solar wind has said it severally that he wronged converted the Ehler fisher transform from trade-station.

scammers jumped at it because it was very good in hindsight, believe , if its too good to be true then its probably not true
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 04, 2013
snakeforce and snakeborder, they have many names, its just naming ceremony that karl Dittman and russ are doing
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2013
As I said, the origin of solar wind is in a coding error (a wrongly converted tradestation code of Ehlers' fisher transform) and somehow, because it looks so good when placed on the chart, people refuse to believe that that indicator (and it's variations) are simply that : wrong code, wrong everything ...

Just read the "it does not repaint... " messages. In my experience, even showing pictures of repainting does not change anything. People simply refuse to see (they probably think that I am trying to hide some "holly grail" secret that is going to make them rich).

And over and over emerges someone new to rediscover how "magic" the indicator is. It is almost like a religion - a "Solar wind indicator religion" (hence that part of the thread name : "believers" ) And again and again new scammers are paddling it to people like something wonderful. It is one of the most misused peace of ... anything I have ever seen.

If anyone has some variation of it, please post it to this thread for following reasons :

so that people know the names it is renamed to
so that they avoid disappointments
so that they avoid being scammed

the above comment is from the coder himself.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2013
pls pardon my mistake, solar wind was coded by iGOR nor mladen, i will post Mladen version of repainters later. below is iGORs word on the solar wind. i will try to add some of the indicators instead of just posting their names

I am the person who made this solar wind indicator.

I develloped a trading strategy on strategybuilderfx.com about 3-4 years ago which was called urban pluto trading method.
Everything in that system was refering to travelling in space and star trek etc. I tryed to explain trading in a humoristique way.

One of those indicators I named the solar wind indicator but clearly explained it was re-painting.

But never ever thought that years later people would still speak about my indicator If I check on forex-tsd I believe that it is the indicator that people have made the most postings about and spend topics on it togehter with woodie CCI (which not re-paints of course).

I know I disapointed a LOT of people over the years with this indicator. It was never my intention to do so.

Friendly regards...iGoR
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 04, 2013
am bearish biased on ej, any word
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by edujoy(m): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2013
lawson007:

will be watching u..

Uncle oyoyo.. uncle oyoyo..wow long time no see.Unclenna long time no see.you are seriously welcome back.do you mind sharing with the house what was responsible for your absence.Welcome back bro.

I am delighted. Thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by hisableplc(m): 9:49am On Nov 04, 2013
unclenna: Big thumbs up to all the Lords in this place.......Long time no see...Hope we are catching the free pips from EU fall...

Where u dey all the while see my old friend ohh... grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by wapmasta001(m): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2013
Ogboraph: am i the only one buying EU and GU today? embarassed embarassed kiss

NO B ONLY YOU.....BOUGHT HERE TOO....UCAD SOLD AT TL BREAK OF 1HTF WITH SL ABOVE TL.....LETS SEE HOW THEY GROOVE

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ncpat(m): 10:10am On Nov 04, 2013
Do any body here know good mechanic that can remove my brake pad because i`m heading to the promise land grin cheesy

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 04, 2013
here are some

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.