Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (654430 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by DCTrendy(m): 8:58am On Nov 05, 2013
How many people re are trading with Kbranch plz?

www.kbranchfx.com

The spread and the execution is second to none. Shows naija can get this thing right as well.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2013
DC Trendy: How many people re are trading with Kbranch plz?

www.kbranchfx.com

The spread and the execution is second to none. Shows naija can get this thing right as well.

is this another overnight broker that will run like fig fx grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by arthuryemi(m): 10:38am On Nov 05, 2013
rozayx5:

no request here
@online resource hope you drop your weekly Gold Analysis on group, want to crosscheck with what i have here.
this week them brokers gotta run like last week grin

ogami where are u on Facebook, arthuryemi,at,yahoo. Co.uk
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2013
ej
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2013
[quote author=Ogboraph] my brother that is the spirit of trading History always repeat itself most time in forex. take not of December it will happen again as in years back. i Call this FREE AMT MACHINE happy trading [/quote

Abeg what would happen in december, jus incase I have forgotten, you know two heads is always better than one
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by beejaay: 11:00am On Nov 05, 2013
raycolz_84:

did anybody remember what I posted this morning.. wow u can guess I am smilling now
so with ogboraph too, he should b smiling to the bank too, know say the guy dey trade with big big lot... lol

I trade forex from experience, what happened today has happened again and again in the past
so it didn't come as a surprise

and u called yesterday EU move a move?? thats just a scratch which is not even enough for stoploss... if ur experience is based on that little move and u are bragging about it then ..................................
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 11:06am On Nov 05, 2013
buy eudusd @ 1.35020

sl 1.34079

tp 1.36286..

goodmornin all..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2013
Those on GU Long, congratulation, I have not started posting alert here cos i still have an unresolved issued with one of my Ogas at the Top. Happy trading. 0.6172 calling

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2013
beejaay:

and u called yesterday EU move a move?? thats just a scratch which is not even enough for stoploss... if ur experience is based on that little move and u are bragging about it then ..................................

Well it depends on the kind of lot size that you are using, if you are using 0.01 den it shouldn't be a move, but imagine this on 1 lot... Then you should understand what I am talking about

And hey I didn't brag, am still humble and willing to kearn more things ooo, though I was just confident about that particular trade
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by timtrader(m): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
endfx1: buy eudusd @ 1.35020

sl 1.34079

tp 1.36286..

goodmornin all..

I do not agree with buying the euro against the US dollar now, cos that pair is in a momentary down trend that kicked in last thursday. Rather look to sell at rallys for now until d trend changes otherwise. Euro Deflation figures is a serious tip, nd don't fall for those bullish divergences right away. Just my take on the pair anyway.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by emmmyyax(m): 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
I admire the professionals on forex I look forward to becoming a pro and the only money I can spend is that one I am ready to lose. I had made money from forex before and made losses too. But I still hold the fact that online or information marketing is still the best Business
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
i remain bearish biased on the ej since yestaday morning, i have locked in some pips. cool

on a light note, i wish to advice the newbies to concentrate on only one pair till they become very confident in their system and trading style.

that way they can predict that pair like a man married to a one wife can predict her to some extent. it could be boring as you may not trade some day or days but when you do, there is the possibility of you performing better than those trading more than one pair. your blood pressure will remain normal and you will have more time for your loved ones.

experience with that pair will teach you how to make 60pips from a 50pips mkt move (3 trades with 20 pips tp each)

a man with one wife and the one with many, who enjoys more peace?
who have the chance of raising better children
who have the chance of living longer.
whose investment in the family will yield better increase(the man with many wifes and many kids but the posibility is not sure and the process is tough and could see that man dead before that even happens grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by timtrader(m): 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
Since my wedn wit eur/usd its being a blissful unioun and each tym I flirted d consequenc was clear. Like d chairman above said, so I told a newbie yesteday. Stick to a pair, find a good trading strategy that keeps you trading only the trend, use a good money management formular to get lot size based on profit potential for each set up, there u re. But of course its dificult for a newbie to take the advice of money management and others first hand. They think the more u risk and trade the more profit u make. Not true....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ifonyinye: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
Well spoken.
aguiyi: i remain bearish biased on the ej since yestaday morning, i have locked in some pips. cool

on a light note, i wish to advice the newbies to concentrate on only one pair till they become very confident in their system and trading style.

that way they can predict that pair like a man married to a one wife can predict her to some extent. it could be boring as you may not trade some day or days but when you do, there is the possibility of you performing better than those trading more than one pair. your blood pressure will remain normal and you will have more time for your loved ones.

experience with that pair will teach you how to make 60pips from a 50pips mkt move (3 trades with 20 pips tp each)

a man with one wife and the one with many, who enjoys more peace?
who have the chance of raising better children
who have the chance of living longer.
whose investment in the family will yield better increase(the man with many wifes and many kids but the posibility is not sure and the process is tough and could see that man dead before that even happens grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
i break this rule sometimes and i pay for it.

sometimes am tempted to believe that because Eu is falling Gu should fall while usdchf will rise. in such instance i sell gu too after selling Eu but it doesn't always happen like that. today is a clear example of GU and EU going in opposite directions.

imagine i bought EU that moment i saw Gu rising because of correlation principle, i would have lose.

if i was also trading more than one pair, i will have been tempted to jump into a trade since yesterday but i maintained my calm with my ej trade. if it reds, i lose only 1 trade but if it green, i will enter more and more and maybe have 3 greens for the week without a red.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
I have more confident on my trading approach than anything else.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by beejaay: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
raycolz_84:

Well it depends on the kind of lot size that you are using, if you are using 0.01 den it shouldn't be a move, but imagine this on 1 lot... Then you should understand what I am talking about

And hey I didn't brag, am still humble and willing to kearn more things ooo, though I was just confident about that particular trade
sorry bro about my message but then u should know that lot size really means nothing in this biz.. at the end of the day lot size are the samething (they are just numbers).
my one cent is seek first trading comfort and not money and money will come yanfu yanfu (when we seek for making money first we will never get there, we will keep missing it.. no real forex millioniare focus on the money first but comfort of trading....).. see first the kingdom of god (comfort) and the forex money will find u when grin grin grin

the day our trading becomes boring then money is just right in the corner
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hope i am not the only person on this journey after the first 70pips up, lets see what the short will bring again. "FX IS SWEET".
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ifonyinye: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
You have so many good indicators.
benpuzzy: Hope i am not the only person on this journey after the first 70pips up, lets see what the short will bring again. "FX IS SWEET".
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ifonyinye: Thank you. I think it might even fall to 89.
did you sell?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
Shop closed for a while, Nigeria/Sweden match on board. Success to our boyz.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ifonyinye: 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2013
No, I was too scared.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ifonyinye: 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
Thinking of buying though.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by willscolf: 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
beejaay:
sorry bro about my message but then u should know that lot size really means nothing in this biz.. at the end of the day lot size are the samething (they are just numbers).
my one cent is seek first trading comfort and not money and money will come yanfu yanfu (when we seek for making money first we will never get there, we will keep missing it.. no real forex millioniare focus on the money first but comfort of trading....).. see first the kingdom of god (comfort) and the forex money will find u when grin grin grin

the day our trading becomes boring then money is just right in the corner
i beg 2 disagree wit u my oga,so u r tryin 2 say dat it's save 4 som1 wit an accnt balance of $500 2 use a lot size of 1 whch each pip loss amounting 2 $10 loss? As far as am concerned lot size is very essential in dis biz oo nd it's 1 of d elements of money management
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
IN FOREX TRADING, TRIPLE BOTTOMS RARELY HOLDS. check EURUSD.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
What we have todae,Compare it to d chrt of yestadae.
Guess this chrt speaks better

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by beejaay: 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2013
willscolf: i beg 2 disagree wit u my oga,so u r tryin 2 say dat it's save 4 som1 wit an accnt balance of $500 2 use a lot size of 1 whch each pip loss amounting 2 $10 loss? As far as am concerned lot size is very essential in dis biz oo nd it's 1 of d elements of money management
u are misinterpreting me.. i never said one shd used more than what our equity can survive on.. what i said was that it doesnt matter whether we use 0.01 or 100lot what matter is the comfort and relaxation one feel while using the lot and the easy of trading (entry and exit) without any adrenaline pump...

comfort trading is key and the most important, once this is realized even a 100$ account will become 2mill$ in a short while
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
@ifi what ever you do dont buy us oil grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ifonyinye: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
Did you sell?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
@ifi been selling since 101. my SL is trailing 180pips.... !st TP 91..... meanwhile... UJ is forming a hanging man pin bar on the daily tf and theres a triangle just above it and resistance zone is 99.85. selling with a 50pips sl and 110pips tp... its worth the risk
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ifonyinye: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
How far do you think it will still fall?

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.