Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (655641 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by willscolf: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2013
willscolf: jst bought UJ @102.92,SL @102.552,TP @103.359 notin is guaranteed shaa
oops! sl ws hit on dis trade
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 11:20am On Dec 11, 2013
Pls kindly explain the withdraw part. U mean I not withdraw it my ATM? I must use dom acct, and I can not withdraw profit.
Piponomics:
Bro why don't you stick with XM? At least they are now very popular and many traders have funds with them in this country. Apart from their inability to enter pending orders during news without stupendous gaps, they are very ok.
If you have a savings account with GTB and a Naira ATM Mastercard you can fund your account in just 2 minutes as long as the name in front of the card is exactly what you have on your XM account. You can then grow your account and open a dorm account when you want to withdraw as you can't withdraw profits back to the card except the initial deposit amount.
However, please be sure they have validated your account before you give them any kobo!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 11:52am On Dec 11, 2013
prowitin:
Pls kindly explain the withdraw part. U mean I not withdraw it my ATM? I must use dom acct, and I can not withdraw profit.
with uba africard, you can deposit and withdraw.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 11:53am On Dec 11, 2013
sojmann: Any ideas how far EJ will fall?
138.50 at least
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
prowitin:
If you deposit 500$ with the card and want to withdraw $10,000 tomorrow, only $500 will be sent to the card. They will ask you to forward details of your dorm account for the rest. At least this is what it was earlier this year. Don't know about now.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
Okay.tanx

Piponomics:
If you deposit 500$ with the card and want to withdraw $10,000 tomorrow, only $500 will be sent to the card. They will ask you to forward details of your dorm account for the rest. At least this is what it was earlier this year. Don't know about now.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ok my account is ready. Deposit is now 80$ please Natruetalk pardon me. I bought an external battery if not, I will not be able to survive at all. I just dey try to survive. The current opened gold buy is just a live test of the of the explorer platform. Bye all.

OH YES THE EXPLORER IS ATTACHED TO MY SIGNATURE. aNYZ see it http://www.myfxbook.com/members/

So Help me Lord!

Let us not litter this link by quoting abeg. pls visit my signature instead
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
When men are busy enjoying their dollars, boys are busy analysing the dollars. This alert was made yesterday and i know you have taken your profit. The GU SELL is fading, and i will enter for a BUY at or close to 1.6350 and that trade will hold till friday. take profit is 1.6450 and 1.6500 and stop loss is 1.6300 or you can use RRR 1;1
iheanyiebeneze: I like the level of GU now. ENTER NOW A SELL with stoploss of 10pips and take profit of 75pips.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
Agbaka1: Ok my account is ready. Deposit is now 80$ please Natruetalk pardon me. I bought an external battery if not, I will not be able to survive at all. I just dey try to survive. The current opened gold buy is just a live test of the of the explorer platform. Bye all.

OH YES THE EXPLORER IS ATTACHED TO MY SIGNATURE. aNYZ see it http://www.myfxbook.com/members/

So Help me Lord!

My bad. they delivered me a bad battery. Didn't work my laptop. I will have to terminate this and wait till next year. Do not want to regret any action. miss my 6$ profit. Returning d inec battery
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by forexprophet(m): 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
GU is dead. EU will sell soon.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
Agbaka1: Ok my account is ready. Deposit is now 80$ please Natruetalk pardon me. I bought an external battery if not, I will not be able to survive at all. I just dey try to survive. The current opened gold buy is just a live test of the of the explorer platform. Bye all.

OH YES THE EXPLORER IS ATTACHED TO MY SIGNATURE. aNYZ see it http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Tom29/tom29-agbaka1-fx/777655

So Help me Lord!

Good luck, but becareful with ur Gold Long
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
forexprophet:

eeyaah.....ignorance no good

Piponomics:
Do you even know what a swing is? Some of you lot need to calm the feck down.

hmmmmm some post just make me lmao..... grin grin grin

its a big problem when you don't know and refuse to accept it....make una help lecture the guy wetin swing mean na....lol
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jaidopumpin: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: When men are busy enjoying their dollars, boys are busy analysing the dollars. This alert was made yesterday and i know you have taken your profit. The GU SELL is fading, and i will enter for a BUY at or close to 1.6350 and that trade will hold till friday. take profit is 1.6450 and 1.6500 and stop loss is 1.6300 or you can use RRR 1;1

it might likely test d support @ 1.635xx before heading north

watching closely as soon as i price action is spotted at dat level

mean while i entered at d retest of d resistance @ 1.64560

was a good one i ur alert but did not enter but when i was a double top on 1h tf

lol very funny n very on likely 98% of it will not hold but enter cos of d retest of dat area

u are good bro ride on

enjoy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jaidopumpin: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
gold has started moving u can join d train now
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
wow! euraud missed my stop loss by just 2pips grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
benpuzzy:

Good luck, but becareful with ur Gold Long
thank u. i have since jumped out atfter 1:1 met but only for me to exit @ -3. joined sell immidiately but exited as nepa was off only for another 1:1 to be met but lost it again. is scalping but them dey frustrate me.

my explorer should do d talking but sadly am going to rest until january. A new laptop by second quater of 2014 will really help.
someone adviced i replaced my laptop battery and then trade from cafe. timing d right set up is d main thing.
hey forextime commission is alarming. they charge open/close deals and also delay orders. i will get them down.
total loss 90 cents
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by frenchman2: 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
eyes glued on oil
see chart below
just went short at 98.31 sl 98.60

NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jpmorgan003: 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
jpmorgan003: plz traders, if taper happens nxt week, what is the implication for the greenback.. i need to be enlightened. Tango yankee.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
jpmorgan003: plz traders, if taper happens nxt week, what is the implication for the greenback.. i need to be enlightened. Tango yankee.
It simply means USD will be bullish if taper is announced. Read more: http://bonds.about.com/od/Issues-in-the-News/a/An-Explanation-Of-Fed-Tapering-And-Its-Impact-On-The-Markets.htm
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jpmorgan003: 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
JAkpayen:
It simply means USD will be bullish if taper is announced. Read more: http://bonds.about.com/od/Issues-in-the-News/a/An-Explanation-Of-Fed-Tapering-And-Its-Impact-On-The-Markets.htm

God bless u round about. Tango yankee.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
EU grin grin grin, i said it this morning, there was no demand on the pair.

make una sell usdcad na, haba, 35pips since i entered the sell
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
aguiyi: EU grin grin grin, i said it this morning, there was no demand on the pair.

make una sell usdcad na, haba, 35pips since i entered the sell
u are not alone on ucad sell. 570 tp
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
anybody buying the au with me 0.9093 is my entry cool cool.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
gu is about to move, the emir of kano is calling grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
aguiyi: anybody buying the au with me 0.9093 is my entry cool cool.

cry cry cry 10 pips to SL, will let it get taken, its @ 9043
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
i didnt state the Sl for the AU even after several plea on this thread angry
if you took the au call, am sorry for the draw down,my bias hasn't changed.

Gu is going up soon, that's the compensation

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
aguiyi:

cry cry cry 10 pips to SL, will let it get taken, its @ 9043
I think it's high time we do the opposite and not follow the crowd.

Alert!
Look for a good entry to sell gold and silver
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
endfx1:

hmmmmm some post just make me lmao..... grin grin grin

its a big problem when you don't know and refuse to accept it....make una help lecture the guy wetin swing mean na....lol

its an English word cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
JAkpayen:
I think it's high time we do the opposite and not follow the crowd.

Alert!
Look for a good entry to sell gold and silver

were u among the herd, trade calls are for evaluation of your entry not for outright entry. maybe we should be adding disclaimer
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
aguiyi:

were u among the herd, trade calls are for evaluation of your entry not for outright entry. maybe we should be adding disclaimer
Noooo! Just what I'm observing against what is happening. This GU fall is just a trap set by the 'shark' to swallow the small fish

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.