Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (655385 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
Thanks be to the ALMIGHTY GOD, my GU buy limit at 1.6350 has triggered, trade will stay till friday with first take profit at 1.6400 and 1.6450 and 1.6500 and stop loss at 1.6300
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
i just noticed forextime funded my account @ d rate of NGN174

Haba dis one too harsh for tiny acct. i will lose almost 3k if i file for a withdrawal of my money now. they are not different from e-currencies. thiefing brokers.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by deflover(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
sell ej @ 141.49 tp 135.40 sl 141.70
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
Seems like gold has started its move down. Too bad am not on angry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
Bro that's way too much na

Agbaka1: i just noticed forextime funded my account @ d rate of NGN174

Haba dis one too harsh for tiny acct. i will lose almost 3k if i file for a withdrawal of my money now. they are not different from e-currencies. thiefing brokers.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
i placed a withdrawal today and i was paid at 168. Am happy enjoying withdrawal almost everyday with a high rate of exchange. It is best to withdraw these days of high DOLLAR. FOREXTIME all the way, may GOD bless them 1million times.

Check the days exchange rate before you deposit or withdraw, it is usually #3(three naira) different.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
postting frm cafe sometimes goin to mobile asap
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: i placed a withdrawal today and i was paid at 168. Am happy enjoying withdrawal almost everyday with a high rate of exchange. It is best to withdraw these days of high DOLLAR. FOREXTIME all the way, may GOD bless them 1million times. Check the days exchange rate before you deposit or withdraw, it is usually #3(three naira) different.
Noted. if i see 168 tomorrow na sharp withdrawal may be leave 20 there and return next year. chai why did'nt i check why!?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
From my chat, AU is heading to 0.9160 from 0.9060. am placing my stoploss at 0.9000 and take profit is 0.9170 till friday.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
Yes bros , but i prefer STANDARD account to ECN or whatever account. In STANDARD account, spread on EU is 0.9pip and GU is 1.2pips, among all the BROKERS is this world, this is the lowest spread i ever see.
Agbaka1:
Noted. if i see 168 tomorrow na sharp withdrawal may be leave 20 there and return next year. chai why did'nt i check why!?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: Yes bros , but i prefer STANDARD account to ECN or whatever account. In STANDARD account, spread on EU is 0.9pip and GU is 1.2pips, among all the BROKERS is this world, this is the lowest spread i ever see.
no be in dis world bros. check armadamarkets forextime go bow in terms of spread and speed. ej is 0. sometimes.
ha you want forextime to empty my acct with requotes on their standard acct (am a scalper) i know what i saw before.
at times this forextime dey play wayo well. imagine my friend on gold buy yesterday in profit of 65$ but when the man click close, the trade refused to exit for couple minutes with pls wait until it got to 42$ before it closed. they were shocked the news favored him
he opened d trade early in d morning only for news to make d journey faster
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
hmmmmm after missing my stop loss by just 2pips....now over 100pips grin grin

sometimes its good to stay off the chart so as not to interfere with your trades.......its all about discipline

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by willscolf: 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
pls guys i knw dis is non related 2 topic of dis tread bt i nid 2 knw; has any1 ever invested in www.SWFinvestguide.com hw trustworthy nd real r dey.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
JAkpayen:

Alert!
Look for a good entry to sell gold and silver

Bro,
Me don sell that thing tey tey. I'm already 100 pips in profit.
I sold from $126x region.
Trading is fun!
Meshach

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
hope every one making good pips. too busy this day to post but am doing good here.

let make some dollars togeher on EJ

just double Long EJ as shown below.

goodluck.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 12:00am On Dec 12, 2013
def lover: sell ej @ 141.49 tp 135.40 sl 141.70

bro becareful of shorting EJ, 146.20 calling. though is not going to be straight move as we hav stay clear of 137.xx didn't see any short insight until 146.20.
that does not mean one will not profit on selling ej but caution need to be taken on the downward side
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by surveycash(m): 12:09am On Dec 12, 2013
jtmoneyjt: ok thanx bro! I will chek dem out,hope dia aaccount openin,funding and withdrawal does not hav much stress like dat,anyway thanx for even ansarin.

I have seen brokers and am always skeptical to recommend one. xm is the way to go at least some of us know the owner reach their bedroom just in case. Open a live account today http://xmbroker.com/liveaccount. If you dont have an xm account, get one now and enjoy the earlybird benefits.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by surveycash(m): 12:24am On Dec 12, 2013
jtmoneyjt: pls can fund tru depositing into local bank accounts

You have a reply by piponomics if you aint scared of card deposit. Nice one, piponomics. Register now http://xmbroker.com/liveaccount

Piponomics:
Bro why don't you stick with XM? At least they are now very popular and many traders have funds with them in this country. Apart from their inability to enter pending orders during news without stupendous gaps, they are very ok.
If you have a savings account with GTB and a Naira ATM Mastercard you can fund your account in just 2 minutes as long as the name in front of the card is exactly what you have on your XM account. You can then grow your account and open a dorm account when you want to withdraw as you can't withdraw profits back to the card except the initial deposit amount.
However, please be sure they have validated your account before you give them any kobo!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 12, 2013
Good day traders. Wow room doing fine. I have not even seen my lappy for over 24hrs lol... Would be active next year miss the room.... I wish everyone complements of the season. Oga agbaka I wish you goodluck on your live trading, you don talk well well o no dissapoint urself o. You must prove you can do the 3% monthly thingy. Happy trading
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by frenchman2: 3:04am On Dec 12, 2013
spotted an opportunity to long nzdjpy
see chart below for details.
NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by AmeLonRo(m): 3:17am On Dec 12, 2013
But seems you can withdraw from them at 170.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by frenchman2: 3:34am On Dec 12, 2013
just placed a buystop order on gold based on daily chart.
supply line on daily chart broken
last week's high has been taken out.
1254.30 resistance is now support

see chart below for details.
let's see how it plays out. I might be wrong.

NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by AmeLonRo(m): 4:00am On Dec 12, 2013
Bearish pin bar opportunity spotted at EU 15min.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 4:17am On Dec 12, 2013
def lover: sell ej @ 141.49 tp 135.40 sl 141.70

EXCELLENT CALL BRO!
I just opened my charts now and can see that 141.52 is a lovely level to sell this pair in this Asian session.
Keep up the good work!
Meshach
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 4:40am On Dec 12, 2013
meshpips:

EXCELLENT CALL BRO!
I just opened my charts now and can see that 141.52 is a lovely level to sell this pair in this Asian session.
Keep up the good work!
Meshach

Let's have a plan B, incase the level fails to hold.
then we sell at 142.07
Happy trading guys!
Meshach
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 5:37am On Dec 12, 2013
I flipped sides. Now long!
The equi-distant channels projection kinda shows that the 141.5x would most likely be unable to provide sufficient supply to send price turning to the down side. I will still watch the volume distribution (especially that of the 1hr candle that will touch the 141.56 level) as this would give me the details of the happenings in the micro-structure of the 1hr candle.
See chart below.
Happy trading!
Meshach

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2013
morning folks.

today is thursday, a day of plenty pips and surprises as usual, apply caution.

Draghi has a speech to make in few hours time, his Thursday speech are weighty
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2013
There is nothing like the trend...
but the day this trend go change
it would take many people unaware
me I have been on the sidelines oooo
I no fit shout
all of them they show overbought, yet dem still fly go up up
make e no go fly up burst commot from my lappy ooo grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2013
aguiyi: were have you been bros.

please we need ur alerts o

my fellow traders i have not been trading since November NFP turn so bad, i took some loss and decided to rest till next year.
so i which you guys success in trading. the market has been some how to me, so am waiting for the fall of Eu and GU by 2014 to start continue my entries.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by lynx200(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2013
willscolf: pls guys i knw dis is non related 2 topic of dis tread bt i nid 2 knw; has any1 ever invested in www.SWFinvestguide.com hw trustworthy nd real r dey.

My guy better run from them. They are scammers who have scammed a lot of people. A lot of Nigerians are crying now over their trapped funds. Besides stay away from HYIP programs.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by latestsunny(m): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2013
FXTM Lagos Client Support/Followup & Partnership meeting Day 2 starts at 10am at the Best Western Hotel, Ikeja

Come and discover what works in currency trading and take advantage of FXTM robust partnership. Programmes.

Participation is absolutely free!

Best Western is located opposite FXTM office, 11A Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

See you there!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 12, 2013
Ogboraph:

my fellow traders i have not been trading since November NFP turn so bad, i took some loss and decided to rest till next year.
so i which you guys success in trading. the market has been some how to me, so am waiting for the fall of Eu and GU by 2014 to start continue my entries.

a good decision only a few can make. greetings to u bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.