Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,416 members, 7,839,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (655837 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 13, 2013
Hahaha wahala everywhere Nawao. Meanwhile, mr aguiyi pls kindly send me the meter strength stuff to pinpinkypin@yahoo.com and if possible an instruction. Thanks in advance... Happy trading to all
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 5:57am On Dec 13, 2013
endfx1: buy uj now

sl 30pips

tp open or 100pips

well if you took this call with me you can take your 100pips profit now that's about 1:3...as for me, weekly r1 has been broken so monthly r1 is the next target

congratz grin

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 13, 2013
search nairaland for it, it has been added before. its the same one they used or high gain system. so you can also check . my mail no gree open
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 6:54am On Dec 13, 2013
Piponomics:

Is it not obvious? I am surprised at how far this Tom29 guy can go. Rozay gave him a system and he took it to Forex Factory to see if he can emotionally blackmail people to give him money claiming to be Rozay with all sorts of lies. Just read through the write up. Exactly his style of English.

I can bet all this won't have happened if Rozay gave him some money. Lol.
Problem is no matter how much is given to him he will lose it. Very distorted and confused mind.
Someone promised to give him 500 bucks if he can meet certain conditions. What has he done? Stories everywhere.
He keeps the thread warm though. Was surprised to see many pages to catch up with. Lol.

u are just one big poo. u too are scammer if u say i am. i will burst ur bubble soon. ask him how many pip d system was sent to. keep pretending scumbag
I AM GOING TO DISGRACE U. THE TIME TO TRADE WELL IS TOO SHORT. ONLY A DISCIPLINED MIND WILL DO WHAT I DID JUST LIKE OGBORAPH
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Theyjih: 6:59am On Dec 13, 2013
endfx1:

well if you took this call with me you can take your 100pips profit now that's about 1:3...as for me, weekly r1 has been broken so monthly r1 is the next target

congratz grin

good eye bruv.. eyes on next target 106/110 near term cool #UJ adding on reasonable pullbacks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 13, 2013
endfx1:

congratz grin

Well done bro. Just be mindful of pre-holiday profit taking.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 7:15am On Dec 13, 2013
i knew dat 500 bucks will cause many pains here. it has been proven. i will shock ur life by trading well so u can bleed to death.
sorry i dont need ur useless knowledge
as soon as d 500 was announced all d HATERS gathered.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 7:23am On Dec 13, 2013
bro, you have a mail

rozayx5:

if i offended you by sending it to you AM SORRY smiley

i hope am ok
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 7:57am On Dec 13, 2013
aguiyi: negative,did upside down analysis.

abeg , i will continue with my trend line trading. i no fit shout

if na trendline analysis dey sweet for u pass y u com change am? Na improve u for just look for how u go improve on am,my people say dem noo dey ddivorce wife to go marry new 1 bcoos she be thief because u no kno weda d new 1 go be witch wey go just kill u,na add dem dey add wife. So just im prove on am,just send me ur email make i send u 1 trendline book i get here tomoro mayb u fit see 1 tin pik add for ur stuff,i com sleep sef miss all d trade wey i dey stalk.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 13, 2013
Agbaka1:
u are just one big poo. u too are scammer if u say i am. i will burst ur bubble soon. ask him how many pip d system was sent to. keep pretending scumbag
I AM GOING TO DISGRACE U. THE TIME TO TRADE WELL IS TOO SHORT. ONLY A DISCIPLINED MIND WILL DO WHAT I DID JUST LIKE OGBORAPH

Disgrace me? Please do.
All the people you are insulting here have very successful lives both as traders and career individuals. What have you done with your life?
I sincerely hope you are not someone's first child. I would have ignored you as usual if not for the disgust I felt for the thread on forexfactory. Funny how you have ignored that part. You thought the oyinbo guys will fall for your cheap scam? Lol. Even the most stupid Asian there is wiser than you. I will not dignify you with a reply ever again. Your life is an emergency case and needs very urgent attention. One minute you are preaching trading ideas, the next you are screaming about how all Forex traders will go to hell. Lol. Don't understand how someone with the opportunity of having internet access (something a lot of better talented kids will die to have) can be this stupid and useless.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2013
jtmoneyjt: if na trendline analysis dey sweet for u pass y u com change am? Na improve u for just look for how u go improve on am,my people say dem noo dey ddivorce wife to go marry new 1 bcoos she be thief because u no kno weda d new 1 go be witch wey go just kill u,na add dem dey add wife. So just im prove on am,just send me ur email make i send u 1 trendline book i get here tomoro mayb u fit see 1 tin pik add for ur stuff,i com sleep sef miss all d trade wey i dey stalk.

grin grin grin, polygamy alert

bros, i know understand wetin dey happen to ma mail for 3 days now. log-in na wahala, am supposed to get a confirmation code via sms b4 i can log in but since i lose my mtn line, i have tried the alternate mail to no avail. will retrieve the mtn today if am free. can we use 4shared pls
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2013
aguiyi:

grin grin grin, polygamy alert

bros, i know understand wetin dey happen to ma mail for 3 days now. log-in na wahala, am supposed to get a confirmation code via sms b4 i can log in but since i lose my mtn line, i have tried the alternate mail to no avail. will retrieve the mtn today if am free. can we use 4shared pls
lol! In dis our biz na african man culture o! Just marry d 1 wey go complement wetin d first 1 no sabi well. its bin a yl i used 4shared so i cnt remember my login sef, just open new gmail sharp,sharp. I go send am tomoro aftanoon if u just send me d address i believ say na small fine tunin u just nidd to do to ur trend line analysis and u go b bad guy.cheers. grin cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2013
jtmoneyjt: lol! In dis our biz na african man culture o! Just marry d 1 wey go complement wetin d first 1 no sabi well. its bin a yl i used 4shared so i cnt remember my login sef, just open new gmail sharp,sharp. I go send am tomoro aftanoon if u just send me d address i believ say na small fine tunin u just nidd to do to ur trend line analysis and u go b bad guy.cheers. grin cool

thanks bro, will do that now and drop the mail to you
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2013
aguiyi:

thanks bro, will do that now and drop the mail to you
ok bros, will wait and try to send am today nyt or tomoro moornin so dat u go get enuf tym use am well for practice
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2013
Just couldn't help typing this

The wickedness of man

This agbaka/tom is a very wicked person, couldn't imagine the extent he had to go
Took my time to read all the comments at forexfactory,
This guy is so dull ehhh, cannot even write simple and correct english, guess its the way of his writing that's how he was exposed, what a shame
And to think of tarnishing an innocent man's (rozay) reputation just for a few hundred dollars is really disturbing

Seriously I didn't know humans would go this far... SMH
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FOREXMARTS: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2013
Na wah oh. Yall got strength to fight. Weldone oh, anyway sane forex passengers are invited to join Forex Airlines via whatsapp. Send all requests to 08185613528. @Aguiyi i greet u.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2013
Hi all,
I suggest buying gold @ market price.
The more precise entry is 1225.05
This should serve as London low (hopefully).
Happy trading guys!
Meshach
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 9:35am On Dec 13, 2013
Piponomics:

Disgrace me? Please do.
All the people you are insulting here have very successful lives both as traders and career individuals. What have you done with your life?
I sincerely hope you are not someone's first child. I would have ignored you as usual if not for the disgust I felt for the thread on forexfactory. Funny how you have ignored that part. You thought the oyinbo guys will fall for your cheap scam? Lol. Even the most stupid Asian there is wiser than you. I will not dignify you with a reply ever again. Your life is an emergency case and needs very urgent attention. One minute you are preaching trading ideas, the next you are screaming about how all Forex traders will go to hell. Lol. Don't understand how someone with the opportunity of having internet access (something a lot of better talented kids will die to have) can be this stupid and useless.

oops are u angry d link ws found. thank God someone else did. na only God know if u not those defending rozay posted it there. u never can trust any body expecially internet forums. Go ahead post all ur achievements b.sc, msc, phd and all d skills u have acquired in life. do so quickly am waiting. don't forget to link your forex acct to myfxbook. at least you should be very very rich with all these years of trading.

You know what I dont blame u at all but d fate that befall me sometime ago. I know many of my course mates earning 6 figure salary monthly i also know some that has died too. Only a foolish person will wake up, folds his hands and do nothing in life thinking manners will fall from heaven. If you think I am so be it. Keep hating me.

Lest I forget kindly edit your post and include "Natruetalk better use that 500 bucks to drink beer than give it to a clown"

Know body knows what the future holds in the next minute. Grow up!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 10:11am On Dec 13, 2013

Post 16
Nov 3, 2013 6:58am

dedoctor
| Commercial Member | Joined Aug 2012 | 82 Posts

Why all this insult on me? What do people really want in ff. You try to help you're fu.cked up, you don't they say you're are a scam or say is another system. what a hell is all this shit. Did you not see I was in mt5 forum doing "get paid to post" so I can raise money to my instaforex live account which was all scam. They banned me for no reason. Because my post was about posting reasonable post that will put more money to trader's account.

I will not talk about this shit here again. You just thought me a BIG lesson again and that's never share your idea in public forums. Somebody warned me via PM I never listened.

Lastly, wish you know what I just uploaded here you woundnt' be talking nonsense. It cost be 300$ to programme and here someone is comparing with a shit online. I don't even know that site. @Dave888 I didn't hear from you again. Have you follow the ways of others too? The world is really a wicked place. Lesson learn

Agbaka1:
when men speaks you dont need face to face conversation to recognise them. what can i say but to say d best in ur life. that is d reason am posting here cos i made it clear that when am trading dat acct i will not look at dis thread but since i have shifted till january i decided to be visiting here but dat post caught my attention. dis same rozay sent me a system he proported he bought for $300 only for me to find dat it was copied from d original owner and simply renamed to rozayx5. haha d tin nearly distroy d demo acct i was testing it with. so i was pissed he no longer use it but expect me to. na mugu go blindly do dat. lecturer i know renko to be time chart ok. spare me all d renko buahuaaahua
dat rozay na CHAMELON.

if u think i will fail cos of myfxbook sorry i will dissappoint u and uplift dis thread

@ Agbaka1/Tom29
You just shot yourself on the leg how did you know the same system cost $300? The 1st quote is the post from FF and 2nd from your NL handle. This is sheer wickedness. I don't think you will ever get any help in this life again.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2013
martog: Wow!!! This is an honor, but I want to let it pass.. I will be unavailable. Holiday things on my mind. Please house, I humbly pass it to someone else.
I really do appreciate.

I understand sir. Lemme then pass the 'ball' to aguiyi for the honor to create Forex Trade Alert Season 14 come 1st January 2014. Aguiyi you have our support sir.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2013
JAkpayen:

@ Agbaka1/Tom29
You just shot yourself on the leg how did you know the same system cost $300? The 1st quote is the post from FF and 2nd from your NL handle. This is sheer wickedness. I don't think you will ever get any help in this life again.

what is this one defending. Rozay sent me a mail to tomtaye06@gmail.com telling me he bought the system for 300$. a search via google revealed that someone already claiming to own the sysetm. The original system is also selling for 300$. So what's ur stress.

Oh I will not get help in life again. See how wicked you are. Are u my creator?. You will be in this thread when I will be assisting people with fund. I will quote this post when dat time comes. it may be 3 years or even tomorrow. Get lost now!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2013
Sorry to dissappoint u I have come to stay in this thread so long as I want unless nairaland.com or this thread dies which i dont pray for.

I will not tolerate any cheap or useless blackmail. I am looking forward to also raise at least 3 newbies here. Life is not about acquiring everything but in giving to d genuine hands.

A millionaire is someone that has touched a million (+) lives either in thought, deeds and in kind.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by willscolf: 10:49am On Dec 13, 2013
@agbaka and co we stil having dis fight? we shud unite as 1 family naa to conquer 1 enemy(forex)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by elewedu(m): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2013
can somebody please move this thread to jokes section....this drama is getting really interesting. Agbaka, I cant remember how many curses has been reign on you this past weeks, the new year is coming to an end, all u should be looking out for is best wishes, not curses.Although i believe u are just catching fun, but If this your online personality is a reflection of your true self, with all due respect to you, you deserved to be chained in the bedlam.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 13, 2013
FOREXMARTS: Na wah oh. Yall got strength to fight. Weldone oh, anyway sane forex passengers are invited to join Forex Airlines via whatsapp. Send all requests to 08185613528. @Aguiyi i greet u.

your boy is loyal sir
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 13, 2013
Anyone else seeing what I am seeing on Gold? We may actually see a retest of the year's low in the coming weeks.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by amyoge(f): 11:20am On Dec 13, 2013
2s£xy:

The guy matter tire person o. Na Rozay of all people him dey call scammer.

Anyway... He is shooting himself in the foot.

Just the way benpuzzy was also called a scammer by some acclaimed gurus of this forum, may God help us all. The guy has deserted FTA and is busy making his cool Pips without distractions. "we believe in the possibility of the impossibilities"...

@Mod, u can still ban me againooooooooo, no wahala God dey.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 13, 2013
Agbaka1: Sorry to dissappoint u I have come to stay in this thread so long as I want unless nairaland.com or this thread dies which i dont pray for.

I will not tolerate any cheap or useless blackmail. I am looking forward to also raise at least 3 newbies here. Life is not about acquiring everything but in giving to d genuine hands.

A millionaire is someone that has touched a million (+) lives either in thought, deeds and in kind.
how old are u?insult me if u do not want to see the end of the year
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 13, 2013
jtmoneyjt: ok bros, will wait and try to send am today nyt or tomoro moornin so dat u go get enuf tym use am well for practice

guess my impatience had a better of me last night.

i mean eu, gj and uj we talked about last night, they all respected the levels you pointed me to, abeg find way send me the book through sharing sites.

i got to mtn without my ID card and drivers licence, they didnt give me the line but why ask me for identification when i have registered my line with you and you have taken my pix,thumb print and other stuffs . they can keep the line for now, wouldn't waste my fuel on that Aba road traffic again today

we just love too much paper work in this country, mtchew
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 11:42am On Dec 13, 2013
JAkpayen:

@ Agbaka1/Tom29
pls make una sorry o! I no join una fite o! bt As i dey read wetin dis chairman post,i came across d word ''poo'' i remember say durin yesterday fite sombody was just using d word,so pls help chek who is dat person again,dat person should be a suspect cos his words rhym wit dis ff guy. Sorry i just dey observe bt i no dey d fite.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 13, 2013
coolandcute: how old are u?insult me if u do not want to see the end of the year

dude is a grown up , fair in complexion,real name is taye,also bears ojo,from ondo state.

Austine stay off this thread now or i will upload your pix, dont bother how i will get it just dont dare me.

anybody here has his phone number?

i want to cross check what am getting
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 11:45am On Dec 13, 2013
aguiyi:

guess my impatience had a better of me last night.

i mean eu, gj and uj we talked about last night, they all respected the levels you pointed me to, abeg find way send me the book through sharing sites.

i got to mtn without my ID card and drivers licence, they didnt give me the line but why ask me for identification when i have registered my line with you and you have taken my pix,thumb print and other stuffs . they can keep the line for now, wouldn't waste my fuel on that Aba road traffic again today

we just love too much paper work in this country, mtchew
dats to show dat all dey were doin was just a lie and misdirection.ok i will see wat i can do abt it bt till tomoro no vex

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.