Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,638 members, 7,851,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (657366 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
Piponomics:
No please. It will derail but we are still on topic in a way. It is funny how that guy acts as if he is on the look out for scammers but he is the hottest scammer out there. Using emotional stories to try and con gullible clowns like him. Read that thread and the one he linked originally. Such disgusting behavior. Jeez.
What is the handle of the guy that promised him money again? Aguiyi right? Drink beer with that money please.

i discussed the issue with a friend here , meshpips, and he told me from his observation of the guy that what he needs is not money but knowledge.
he is continually proving that to be a very matured observation of him, "lack of knowledge"
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
Still waaitin no signal for me on usd/chf yet,anyway peeps anytim ur systen tells u to buy dden u r good to go
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
gj is buying, are u trading that.

or look for a sell on uj
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
stoploss hit.some days are like that.Thanks be to GOD.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
I just de go back and forth forexfactory and nairaland. Omo this drama is really interesting...all I can say is na wa ooo.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
Piponomics:
Abeg how did you dig out this thread? Good work.

i just feel like searching the web when he made that statement of scam on rozay name so i need confirmation. here is another one http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=431368 someone should check if this period tally with the day tom first blown his dt $100 account
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
aguiyi: gj is buying, are u trading that.

or look for a sell on uj
i dont like dat gj of a pair,bt as for uj i want to believ dat it mite rise to 103.70 so i will start from there bt if it dosnt den i wil join d waves down.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
aguiyi: gj is buying, are u trading that.

or look for a sell on uj
my friend i hope u see wat eu is doin hop it has nt hit ur stop loss yet
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
prowitin: I just de go back and forth forexfactory and nairaland. Omo this drama is really interesting...all I can say is na wa ooo.

Well one tin am happy for and glad about this drama is that it made me see this alert on forex factory. I usally do not trade this pair CADJPY bUt I was tracking it last nite. Funny enough someone posted an alert on it on forexfactory price Action room just. I hope am not commiting any offence by sharing this pix. NOTE no be my strategy ooo.lol na borow pose.. grin gat my eyes on it.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
jtmoneyjt: my friend i hope u see wat eu is doin hop it has nt hit ur stop loss yet

did u see any open trade on the chart i showed u when i said possible retrace? grin grin grin

i spotted it and only drew ur attention to it, even at that, eu is yet to return 20 pips, its a normal lower high movement in a down trend, cool down na grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
aguiyi:

did u see any open trade on the chart i showed u when i said possible retrace? grin grin grin

i spotted it and only drew ur attention to it, even at tat, eu is yet to 20 pips, its a normal lower high movement in a down trend. price has not even retraced up to 30pips, cool down na grin grin grin
i kno na no vex i turt u had entered d trade cos u said u were up wit 6pips,turt i should draw ur attention to it,no b fite o! Dis thread dey fear me dis evenin.as we dey relate na im make me talk,toh i don keep quiet
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
jtmoneyjt: i kno na no vex i turt u had entered d trade cos u said u were up wit 6pips,turt i should draw ur attention to it,no b fite o! Dis thread dey fear me dis evenin.as we dey relate na im make me talk,toh i don keep quiet

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy fear fear, shey u no see ma teeth grin grin, i dey enjoy d conversation jor.

abeg make una leave tom29, the poor boy,i didnt believe he is such a low life.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
is that not this thing they call head and shoulder am seeing on gj 1hr.

someone check for me abeg, i have a buy in green, i have locked in only 3pips, advice ooo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
uj has a triple top, anybody see that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, look for sell on gj and uj, sl is 40pips

usdcad sell @ 1.0642

uj sell@ 103.30

gj sell @ 169.02

these are my trades for now.

traders make una talk na, adverse or favourable
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
aguiyi: is that not this thing they call head and shoulder am seeing on gj 1hr.

someone check for me abeg, i have a buy in green, i have locked in only 3pips, advice ooo
my friend i believe u r safe gj is believed to b goin up to 169.96 and environs so do ur tin.i no c head aand shouldder sha. Ok i c somtin like dat den if its daat way den it nids to go above 169.10 d other shoulder den u wait for a buy signal above it to bbuy to .96. Sorry for d mistake,dats y i hate d pair

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
Gj is goin to b a sell
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
Gj is goin to b a sell,look for sell signals
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
Agbaka1:
when men speaks you dont need face to face conversation to recognise them. what can i say but to say d best in ur life. that is d reason am posting here cos i made it clear that when am trading dat acct i will not look at dis thread but since i have shifted till january i decided to be visiting here but dat post caught my attention. dis same rozay sent me a system he proported he bought for $300 only for me to find dat it was copied from d original owner and simply renamed to rozayx5. haha d tin nearly distroy d demo acct i was testing it with. so i was pissed he no longer use it but expect me to. na mugu go blindly do dat. lecturer i know renko to be time chart ok. spare me all d renko buahuaaahua
dat rozay na CHAMELON.

if u think i will fail cos of myfxbook sorry i will dissappoint u and uplift dis thread
oh!so u this bastard has created a new account?do u remember me?well this is the person with the former account username "UFOTUKO"are u not that tom that was ranting months back about how u lost and how someone can help u with funds and I promise to help you with funds if I see ur performance on demo trading!!!so u expect me to just dash u 500 dollars without confirming if u have learnt ur lessons based on the reason why u lost as u said!!!!I remembered a lot of us then adviced u to to go and learn well and after that we would support u,but you this old fool instead of u to do that u started insulting me on the thread that I did not want to assist u again!!!!for ur info I have helped five different people on this thread because I saw proof and I saw the determination in them that they truly want to succeed in the business,they were not nagging like a woman the way you are doing!!!!!chai I don miss I never knew u are the person with new user name "agbaka"abi wetin u call urself!!!!grow up dude!!!!!!!only if those people on the thread have listened to me that time when I was telling them that there is something fishy about ur stories back then,its was obvious u had a different agenda but u were just creating fake stories here and there and u call urself a christian!!!!!old fool acting like a 6 years old girl and not boy because u nag and nag!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by TheShootist(m): 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
morenaira:

i just feel like searching the web when he made that statement of scam on rozay name so i need confirmation. here is another one http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=431368 someone should check if this period tally with the day tom first blown his dt $100 account

did u see where he said he knows someone who turned $1000 to $17,000 in 2 weeks? My guess is he was quoting Ogboraph. If i'm right, then he is Obviously an FTA member. Lmao! Oliverpin already gave a good clue/link to his first moniker.

@Aguiyi: d dude low pass ocean floor. Lol
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
jtmoneyjt: Gj is goin to b a sell,look for sell signals

you have confirmed from ur end?

check uj and ucad
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
To me if a new caandle dosnt open below 168.83 dont sell gj,for uj it should be below 103.28 for now den uc it should be beloow 1.0607. Just chek sha
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
The Shootist:

did u see where he said he knows someone who turned $1000 to $17,000 in 2 weeks? My guess is he was quoting Ogboraph. If i'm right, then he is Obviously an FTA member. Lmao! Oliverpin already gave a good clue/link to his first moniker.

@Aguiyi: d dude low pass ocean floor. Lol

dt is not a doubt anymore he is 85% tom / Agbaka1 but one more question not clear yet, is Agbaka1 in Nigeria? or he was unlucky to have traveled to Estonia a country which is poorer than Nigeria to have stayed their without document add more to his problem of survival
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
morenaira:

dt is not a doubt anymore he is 85% tom / Agbaka1 but one more question not clear yet, is Agbaka1 in Nigeria? or he was unlucky to have traveled to Estonia a country which is poorer than Nigeria to have stayed their without document add more to his problem of survival
the forum does not block anyone from choosing any country they want!!!!!!!I knew it was tom that was posting all those things before now and I was just laughing when I saw all that but what I never knew was that the username "agbaka"is tom,I was thinking the person is someone else and now that I have discovered the truth I will make sure this time around his tongue touches his nose if you figure out what that means
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
coolandcute: oh!so u this bastard has created a new account?do u remember me?well this is the person with the former account username "UFOTUKO"are u not that tom that was ranting months back about how u lost and how someone can help u with funds and I promise to help you with funds if I see ur performance on demo trading!!!so u expect me to just dash u 500 dollars without confirming if u have learnt ur lessons based on the reason why u lost as u said!!!!I remembered a lot of us then adviced u to to go and learn well and after that we would support u,but you this old fool instead of u to do that u started insulting me on the thread that I did not want to assist u again!!!!for ur info I have helped five different people on this thread because I saw proof and I saw the determination in them that they truly want to succeed in the business,they were not nagging like a woman the way you are doing!!!!!chai I don miss I never knew u are the person with new user name "agbaka"abi wetin u call urself!!!!grow up dude!!!!!!!only if those people on the thread have listened to me that time when I was telling them that there is something fishy about ur stories back then,its was obvious u had a different agenda but u were just creating fake stories here and there and u call urself a christian!!!!!old fool acting like a 6 years old girl and not boy because u nag and nag!!!

The guy matter tire person o. Na Rozay of all people him dey call scammer.

Anyway... He is shooting himself in the foot.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
abeg make i sleep,ebi like say i don dey see upside down grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mr. Agbaaka u beta com aand defend urself on dis alegations,dis ddon pass fite now,i no seperate fite oya com help urself out of ddis talk cos e don too much o,dats y i say make una keep quiet bt una continue toh oya see wia e land u now,oya com out make u defend urself
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
aguiyi: abeg make i sleep,ebi like say i don dey see upside down grin grin
how u c analysis e correspond?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 13, 2013
negative,did upside down analysis.

abeg , i will continue with my trend line trading. i no fit shout

jtmoneyjt: how u c analysis e correspond?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by bukky1: 2:23am On Dec 13, 2013
long time pals, pls does anybody know anything about forexpeacearmy.com? Heard they help rectify forex frauds by brokers and wats ur tk onInstaforex?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by frenchman2: 2:57am On Dec 13, 2013
bonjour a tous.
just went long on audjpy. I strongly believe it has an appointment with 94.00. let's see how it plays out.
entry 92.58
sl 92.00
exit 94.00

see chart below for details.
NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by forexprophet(m): 3:43am On Dec 13, 2013
rozayx5:

Oga Mi how things,
please and please i did not beg anybody to use system ok, am doing my thing the way i know it and its working for me, trading has stages
and can somebody please tell me whether i drop systems daily
last time i checked i have dropped only 3 over 2 years here

YES SIR. we remain loyal.........its just d newbies am considering.......beyond ourselves.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by frenchman2: 4:39am On Dec 13, 2013
just spotted an opportunity to long usdcad, though i hardly trade this pair
I just placed a buy stop order at 1.0650 sl 1.0600 tp 1.846
Pending order on gold yesterday didn't trigger. Got my analysis wrong. Missed the huge move.
Hope this goes according to script.

see chart below for details
NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.