Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,334 members, 7,864,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (659311 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
kenny1984: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/cyprus-20-tax-bank-deposits-agreed-185740232.html#UGOqTQA

Cyprus Agrees 20% Tax On Bank Deposits
which ever way i dont expect any gap. nothing would surprise traders no more.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2013
Oga endfx, very great share with your strategy that you just revealed and gave out.

like naijababe, i also changed the moving average to 8sma also i will also like to pass across a message
to fellow traders that are using this strategy to trade especially those that want to stick to the 1hr timeframe

i will like to talk about this setup more briefly according to my own analysis
with what i have seen so far and also use this to pass a very important message across.

in the chart below are trade setup calls on the 1hr chart. while there are some
of us that dont go below the 1hrm tf like me so i will be strictly the 1hr tf if am to trade with this strategy.

Number 1 indicated a buy trade setup which is in line with the strategy that endfx posted.
note the previous candle and also the fact that the price is just near the pivot level and yet to break it but Its still a chance to take the trade because the the risk to reward ratio looks very good should it break pivot which it did.

Number 2 also shows another setup with the strategy also confirming the trade, but now you can see that
where price is, is not really okay because its not near either the support or the resistance so ordinarily
i would not take the trade, but due to the fact that previous candle has been showing a rejection and also a consolidation
around the area, then i would risk taking the trade with stop right at the previous high.

Number 3 still shows the same thing for those that have missed the previous trade call and as you can see the that best trend
is already moving down which makes it a valid entry for the trade.

Number 4 Now this one show the perfect entry point of the trade, why do i say this, with all the setup in placem
price closed above the moving average just after the break of the resistance... this is what i would watchout for...

Number 5 also, look at the previous candle which is a rejection, after which price closed below the moving average which signals the
entry of the market for a sell. Prior to that, you can see that the market show already shown a rejection of the resistant level which makes the trade very valid
though the risk was increased a bit.

Number 6 to show another entry signal for those that missed the last one to enter but note that its not all the time that you see this that you take it because of the risk to rewards ratio

Number 7 shows another nice trade setup for a buy. Also notice that before the signal was given, there has been a sign of reversal for a buy in the market which was what give the entry.

Now why am i saying this since you already know the strategy...
most new people that are just starting out trading forex just look for the signal and take it without looking to see whether the signal was correct or not.
if you are getting a signal, know the reason why the signal will work like previous price rejection in either the support or the resistant area, candle stick pattern like pin bars which give you
more valid signals.

Dont just trade because you are getting signal, trade with the reason behind the signal that you are getting.

Hope this helps someone out there...

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by teeboy4x(m): 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
onlineresource: Oga endfx, very great share with your strategy that you just revealed and gave out.

like naijababe, i also changed the moving average to 8sma also i will also like to pass across a message
to fellow traders that are using this strategy to trade especially those that want to stick to the 1hr timeframe

i will like to talk about this setup more briefly according to my own analysis
with what i have seen so far and also use this to pass a very important message across.

in the chart below are trade setup calls on the 1hr chart. while there are some
of us that dont go below the 1hrm tf like me so i will be strictly the 1hr tf if am to trade with this strategy.

Number 1 indicated a buy trade setup which is in line with the strategy that endfx posted.
note the previous candle and also the fact that the price is just near the pivot level and yet to break it but Its still a chance to take the trade because the the risk to reward ratio looks very good should it break pivot which it did.

Number 2 also shows another setup with the strategy also confirming the trade, but now you can see that
where price is, is not really okay because its not near either the support or the resistance so ordinarily
i would not take the trade, but due to the fact that previous candle has been showing a rejection and also a consolidation
around the area, then i would risk taking the trade with stop right at the previous high.

Number 3 still shows the same thing for those that have missed the previous trade call and as you can see the that best trend
is already moving down which makes it a valid entry for the trade.

Number 4 Now this one show the perfect entry point of the trade, why do i say this, with all the setup in placem
price closed above the moving average just after the break of the resistance... this is what i would watchout for...

Number 5 also, look at the previous candle which is a rejection, after which price closed below the moving average which signals the
entry of the market for a sell. Prior to that, you can see that the market show already shown a rejection of the resistant level which makes the trade very valid
though the risk was increased a bit.

Number 6 to show another entry signal for those that missed the last one to enter but note that its not all the time that you see this that you take it because of the risk to rewards ratio

Number 7 shows another nice trade setup for a buy. Also notice that before the signal was given, there has been a sign of reversal for a buy in the market which was what give the entry.

Now why am i saying this since you already know the strategy...
most new people that are just starting out trading forex just look for the signal and take it without looking to see whether the signal was correct or not.
if you are getting a signal, know the reason why the signal will work like previous price rejection in either the support or the resistant area, candle stick pattern like pin bars which give you
more valid signals.

Dont just trade because you are getting signal, trade with the reason behind the signal that you are getting.

Hope this helps someone out there...

100,000 LIKE§

Will look into it wen am on PC
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by teeboy4x(m): 12:39am On Mar 24, 2013
endfx1:

hmmmmm....Two of a kind lol

You have 1 msg bo55
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 1:08am On Mar 24, 2013
This trend cycle system seems too good to be true or does the indicators repaint because... Hmmm
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by umozez(m): 8:42am On Mar 24, 2013
fxbomovi: This trend cycle system seems too good to be true or does the indicators repaint because... Hmmm

Pls bro can u send the system to me... Talk2mozez@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by roxell120(m): 8:59am On Mar 24, 2013
kenny1984:
Congrats bro, care to share with the house your technique

elliott wave and ema 10 43 and 200 for support and resistance which also serves as tp levels .timeframes to look at for analysis are 1min, 5 min, 1hr, 4hr, and daily. works like magic if u understand wave patterns very well.
as for eu presently expect price to touch ema 200 on 4hr or ema 50 on daily chart.4hrs is making its first wave while 1hr is on its second wave.may take u time to understand like dis
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 9:16am On Mar 24, 2013
fxbomovi: This trend cycle system seems too good to be true or does the indicators repaint because... Hmmm

Just try it and see for yourself you will be like ooops..! grin grin grin

Follows price like magic...but don't try using it on GU it will mess you up.

Good luck.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 9:19am On Mar 24, 2013
naijababe: Well done Endy! I like to keep it simple and that gem really does make it simple. One singular adjustment I made is to remove the best trend oscillator and use the DT stochastic instead and also an 8 sma. This is the result!

Thanks Mam! grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2013
martog: I was just going through my archives when I dug this out; continuation of "the house sharing-mood" wink. After all, `sharing is caring`, and there is love in sharing. Anyway, this stuff is called fx income calculator in excel format, for those who know the POWER OF COMPOUNDING.
Please, do find attached, here. Hope it helps.
Kudos to endy as naijababe calls u and rozay for those pretty stuff u guys gave the house during the week. I appreciate y`all. Happy weekend!.....

tanx boss!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 9:27am On Mar 24, 2013
hmm brokers i pity u this coming week cry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 9:31am On Mar 24, 2013
rozayx5: hmm brokers i pity u this coming week cry

shocked lipsrsealed

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 9:40am On Mar 24, 2013
rozayx5: hmm brokers i pity u this coming week cry

Lol...this is what we need bro...more grace to you
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2013
roxell120:

elliott wave and ema 10 43 and 200 for support and resistance which also serves as tp levels .timeframes to look at for analysis are 1min, 5 min, 1hr, 4hr, and daily. works like magic if u understand wave patterns very well.
as for eu presently expect price to touch ema 200 on 4hr or ema 50 on daily chart.4hrs is making its first wave while 1hr is on its second wave.may take u time to understand like dis
see yarn. wat is the head and tail of this bro because i want to short eu for 50 pips at the open of the market.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by zinosleek(m): 10:50am On Mar 24, 2013
I'm finding it difficult to upload the spgm system. You can google is or send me email and I will send to you. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 11:53am On Mar 24, 2013
erniok:
see yarn. wat is the head and tail of this bro because i want to short eu for 50 pips at the open of the market.

based on what am studying now, selling EJ and EU at market open is recommended
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by teeboy4x(m): 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
endfx1:

Good luck.

check ur mail pls
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
I don't know but the magic system everyone is talking about might be cool but can't work with me for now because I wouldn't have the luxary for testing such. Will just stick to my instinct and try raise my little account through scalping strategy by rozay. Goodluck to everyone and happy weekend grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
I love your style. Rozay system is also very good. Just stick 2 ur choice. I will try both systems this week.
OliverPin: I don't know but the magic system everyone is talking about might be cool but can't work with me for now because I wouldn't have the luxary for testing such. Will just stick to my instinct and try raise my little account through scalping strategy by rozay. Goodluck to everyone and happy weekend grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
Sincerely 'writing', d systems looks 2 good to b true. But pls how do u determine take profit target?
endfx1:

Good luck.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
fxbomovi: Sincerely 'writing', d systems looks 2 good to b true. But pls how do u determine take profit target?
fxbomovi: I love your style. Rozay system is also very good. Just stick 2 ur choice. I will try both systems this week.
Most systems work bro. It all boils down to who is using it. One thing I have to point out with the Endfx system is that the bestrend indicator does something that is akin to repainting. If you pull up a 1hr chart with it you'll see that the 'crossing' is always 'right on the money' and looks like it happens very accurately. This not entirely true. For example when the 15mins BBstop got broken on EJ,the cross was yet to happen. Now, after the uptrend moved a bit, the MA lines showed that the cross happened much earlier which isn't true. On EA tho, the cross happened before the BBstop 15mins break. So anyone running backtests will be a little bit deceived into thinking that the crosses happen right on target 95% of the time. SUMMARILY, the cross 'sometimes' happens when a trend is well on its way but the indicator takes the 'crossing point' backwards on its own giving a false sense of accuracy.
Having said that, the system is over 70% accurate. Anyone that can follow the 15minutes variation he talked about should please do so as it will save you from drawdowns and get you into trades early. Another thing, the indi is a very good filter.
Regarding TP, it depends on what pair. Also bear in mind that this is an Intraday system. So anything above 50pips is reasonable. On EJ tho, 100pips doesn't sound outlandish. With others like CJ,EA,UJ, 50-70pips thereabouts should be the target.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
I hope this Cyprus wahala no go affect Xemarkets sha?? Make I no hear story o! shocked
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
Thanks. I wil test it live next week on demo 2 c exactly how it works.
Piponomics:

Most systems work bro. It all boils down to who is using it. One thing I have to point out with the Endfx system is that the bestrend indicator does something that is akin to repainting. If you pull up a 1hr chart with it you'll see that the 'crossing' is always 'right on the money' and looks like it happens very accurately. This not entirely true. For example when the 15mins BBstop got broken on EJ,the cross was yet to happen. Now, after the uptrend moved a bit, the MA lines showed that the cross happened much earlier which isn't true. On EA tho, the cross happened before the BBstop 15mins break. So anyone running backtests will be a little bit deceived into thinking that the crosses happen right on target 95% of the time. Having said that, the system is over 70% accurate. Anyone that can follow the 15minutes variation he talked about should please do so as it will save you from drawdowns and get you into trades early. Another thing, the indi is a very good filter.
Regarding TP, it depends on what pair. Also bear in mind that this is an Intraday system. So anything above 50pips is reasonable. On EJ tho, 100pips doesn't sound outlandish. With others like CJ,EA,UJ, 50-70pips thereabouts should be the target.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by namdo(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
whatever trading strategy i think it is important to keep tab with fundamental news that affects your instrument (so you know whether your system may bump or not), use or know your stop loss and know around what market you are trading. That is why some people don't trade around the news, but preferring days of low-impact news/data outing for intraday trading. Most strategies produce profits if well managed. MM is still basic to keep your account for another day trading and I found also that trading smaller lot sizes with 'consistent over-all success' using a 70% winning strategy can keep you going.

I greet the house.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
fxbomovi: I love your style. Rozay system is also very good. Just stick 2 ur choice. I will try both systems this week.
thanks bro. the market last week was very confusing. i made losses... news every minute driving traders gaga. its just so unpredictable. i just pray i can stand the test of this period. cry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
no much scheduled fundamentals this coming week so scalpers would just push up and down, and harder when breaking news about cypros pop up.... may the pips be with us all. grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
selling NU at the open of market. all conditions have been met. price at weekly resistance level and has formed a bearish divergence on 1hr.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
OliverPin: no much scheduled fundamentals this coming week so scalpers would just push up and down, and harder when breaking news about cypros pop up.... may the pips be with us all. grin

@oliver
we got some things to discuss cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
endfx1:

Many will still not take advantage of it i won't be surprised.

"IN THE HANDS OF A FOOL A DIAMOND IS STILL JUST A STONE".....as Mama would say grin
not everyone needs the system,someone who already has a good trading system that they have being using to make money for years from forex trading do not need the system,so do not be surprised if you see someone like me not interested on the system.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
endfx1:

Welcome bro..

Oga pls send me the trend cycle indicator,kccexpress@yahoo.com The .rar file i got from the link isn't showing on my mt4. thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
mayten30: not everyone needs the system,someone who already has a good trading system that they have being using to make money for years from forex trading do not need the system,so do not be surprised if you see someone like me not interested on the system.
What are you on about?? Where did he say everyone needs the system? Smh.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
kcc515:

Oga pls send me the trend cycle indicator,kccexpress@yahoo.com The .rar file i got from the link isn't showing on my mt4. thanks
Lol. Bro no be so. U need to unzip it first before putting it in ur indi folder

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.