Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (659379 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
OliverPin: getting ready to buy EU..... when she clocks 1.2975
lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rateforex: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
Dear Trader,

Good news: The Cyprus financial crisis that floats all over the news this week does not affect you, your funds or your trading at all!

fxservice is an experienced and duly licensed broker. Therefore, fxservice is publicly acknowledged as a company with unstained reputation, high quality of services, financial stability and security of investments, licensed to provide cross-border brokerage services in the European Economic Area (EEA) at the highest standards. With us, your funds are safe, your deposits are secured and your withdrawals guaranteed – trade with trust, trade with us!

Unfortunately, that is not the case with many other Forex brokers: Various providers headquarter in Cyprus because of the lenient regulations that automatically mean less security for their customers. Cyprus yesterday rejected the Euro Group’s proposal of a financial rescue plan for the country, which unsettled investors and spectators all over the globe and especially in the euro zone. The Cyprus-based brokers’ customers face enormous distress – many burning questions concerning deposits, withdrawals and the future of their trading options remain unanswered so far.

The events surrounding the island state’s financial instability once more prove to traders the importance of experience, reliability and especially due regulations when it comes to their broker. We are proud to provide you with all these qualities.
With us, you steer problem-free through these turbulent times
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
How far can this go? I would say 121.50

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kenny1984: 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
kenny1984: Good morning house.Who's considering going SHORT on GU for d short term? Cos i am!
2 trades of GU SHORT up by 44pips n 38pips profit...Considering adding AU SHORT to the mix... cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
I missed this trade.
The trend cycle besttrend indi repaints just as you said. Its good bye to that system, i hate indi that repaints.
Piponomics: How far can this go? I would say 121.50
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by malachi2uk(m): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
surveycash:

Spread

Thanks man...will read abt it
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
Devil is a liar I miss 100+ pips on EJ fall am be waiting for. Why now
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
got in late sad
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
learner1: Devil is a liar I miss 100+ pips on EJ fall am be waiting for. Why now
asin its painful meehn.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
OliverPin: asin its painful meehn.

Very very bro
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2013
Piponomics: How far can this go? I would say 121.50
choii see perfect SHS.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
infofirst: Eu darling open at 1.2951 n my weekly support is at 1.283x/1.275x while my resistance is at 1.3084/1.314x. i will only take trades at those points depending on when we get there and the mkt atmosphere then.Good trading week pals.

I see new low for the week until eu can touch 1.31xx then new low not likely then

Now on my chrt n happy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
fxbomovi: I missed this trade.
The trend cycle besttrend indi repaints just as you said. Its good bye to that system, i hate indi that repaints.
Its not entirely useless bro. I'll advise you take your time to work on it that's if you actually need it in the first place. No system is perfect. For example, although it will move the time it crossed backwards later on, you can catch trends early IF you are actually on hand when it shows the cross originally. It would be useless if it shows a cross one hour and disappears the next. That's what I call solid repainting.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
erniok:
choii see perfect SHS.
Bros SHS bawo? Na insult abi na Heads and Shoulders you wan talk grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
learner1:

Very very bro
at all at all na hin bad pass o, me i took 25pips and went out.... grin i think the fall is not over yet. getting all sort of negetive comment abt cypros.....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
OliverPin: at all at all na hin bad pass o, me i took 25pips and went out.... grin i think the fall is not over yet. getting all sort of negetive comment abt cypros.....

Two losses EJ so far today. Time to rest 10 seconds after I exited, the thing started going down. 100$ profit gone 50$ gone.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
learner1:

Two losses EJ so far today. Time to rest 10 seconds after I exited, the thing started going down. 100$ profit gone 50$ gone.
guy as a starter u r not soppose to be exited until you leave a trade. i trade 2lots size so i dont ever leave a trade on with sl or tp except its 0.3lots or 0.5lots size...... bro for now dont try to get 100pips, get like 35 or 40pips den get out and then get excited. For now just try to survive smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
Thanks. I just got an idea now. I will do more testing. After all i have nothing to lose.
Piponomics:
Its not entirely useless bro. I'll advise you take your time to work on it that's if you actually need it in the first place. No system is perfect. For example, although it will move the time it crossed backwards later on, you can catch trends early IF you are actually on hand when it shows the cross originally. It would be useless if it shows a cross one hour and disappears the next. That's what I call solid repainting.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
Bro. Have a tested and proven system and stick to you, whether win or loss. If you stick to it long enough, you will excel. One of the things that kill faster is changing systems and using them on your live account. Stick to one system. Even if you see another system, test it on demo first and not on your life account.
learner1:

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
OliverPin: guy as a starter u r not soppose to be exited until you leave a trade. i trade 2lots size so i dont ever leave a trade on with sl or tp except its 0.3lots or 0.5lots size...... bro for now dont try to get 100pips, get like 35 or 40pips den get out and then get excited. For now just try to survive smiley
Yes my account is very tiny that's is why I aim for plenty pips why risky small dollar. Ok I will change that style and start targeting small pips using 5000 quantity per trade. How do you get in early? I have also lose provitable trade. The one of this money was in profit but later hit 30 pips SL and that same signal is what produce almost 150 pips now. Na wa o

You mean you use 20$ per pip? Hmm I never reach that side. My account is still hovering around 100$
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
learner1:
Yes my account is very tiny that's is why I aim for plenty pips why risky small dollar. Ok I will change that style and start targeting small pips using 5000 quantity per trade. How do you get in early? I have also lose provitable trade. The one of this money was in profit but later hit 30 pips SL and that same signal is what produce almost 150 pips now. Na wa o

You mean you use 20$ per pip? Hmm I never reach that side. My account is still hovering around 100$
Laffing at the bolded. u wan kill me Quick? i started live trading two weeks ago, i nearly collapse that very day .my acc is still little too. i can guess my losses up to 600$ since i started via stupid mistakes but am still above my deposit. bro with a small acc bal i understand how you feel buh for now dont try any new system. just follow price actions and get few pips.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
@Learner..... up you lot size to like 1$ per pip. get few sharp trades and run. that ej move downward i was busy playing game on my laptop when i saw the fast move i got in with 2lot size(2$ per pip) after 25pips i got out and then re-entered with 0.5lot size with a sl and tp. with this am only risking 15$ which is little to me. every day i make silly mistakes but then i learn everyday which is mainly becos of "impatience". go to rozay"s research room and use his scalping strategy.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
OliverPin: @Learner..... up you lot size to like 1$ per pip. get few sharp trades and run. that ej move downward i was busy playing game on my laptop when i saw the fast move i got in with 2lot size(2$ per pip) after 25pips i got out and then re-entered with 0.5lot size with a sl and tp. with this am only risking 15$ which is little to me. every day i make silly mistakes but then i learn everyday which is mainly becos of "impatience". go to rozay"s research room and use his scalping strategy.

Well done na sharp things now. Good I know the importance of money management.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
Careful. I am not sure rozay trades the same way you trade.
OliverPin: @Learner..... up you lot size to like 1$ per pip. get few sharp trades and run. that ej move downward i was busy playing game on my laptop when i saw the fast move i got in with 2lot size(2$ per pip) after 25pips i got out and then re-entered with 0.5lot size with a sl and tp. with this am only risking 15$ which is little to me. every day i make silly mistakes but then i learn everyday which is mainly becos of "impatience". go to rozay"s research room and use his scalping strategy.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
fxbomovi: Bro. Have a tested and proven system and stick to you, whether win or loss. If you stick to it long enough, you will excel. One of the things that kill faster is changing systems and using them on your live account. Stick to one system. Even if you see another system, test it on demo first and not on your life account.

True talk and well done
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by IgweOO(m): 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
rozayx5: for crude traders, just got a sell signal, so you can do your own analysis and see if its ok for you to sell lipsrsealed

Did any1 subscribe to this signal when it was given? lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
erniok:
Lol. Bro no be so. U need to unzip it first before putting it in ur indi folder

winkNo wahala, I'm trying to download winzip for the conversion. thanks bro.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
Wonderful day on EJ. 200 pips later I am smiling and can choose not to trade the rest of the week if i want.

fxbomovi: I missed this trade.

Remove the best trend and use a normal oscillator like stochastics instead. I like it because it plots H4 and daily resistance, that allowed me to remove my usual 200 EMA on the H4 and daily like I normally have.

Any system that is based on support and resistance will most surely be a winner. I got in at 123.20 with 70 pips sl at 123.90 and just exited at 121.10

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
Igwe OO:

Did any1 subscribe to this signal when it was given? lipsrsealed

hmmm .
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
^^Congrats @Babe I was looking for 200pips too but chickened out at 160pips at 121.50. Scared of BE evil spirit grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
That Ej trade pain me well well. No problem sha. I got pips frm uj and aj. I got an idea i want to try with the besttrend indi. Thanks for your suggestion, will look into it too.
naijababe: Wonderful day on EJ. 200 pips later I am smiling and can choose not to trade the rest of the week if i want.

Remove the best trend and use a normal oscillator like stochastics instead. I like it because it plots H4 and daily resistance, that allowed me to remove my usual 200 EMA on the H4 and daily like I normally have.

Any system that is based on support and resistance will most surely be a winner. I got in at 123.20 with 70 pips sl at 123.90 and just exited at 121.10
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
good way to start the week exit EN +190pips was ban since friday unable to give out the alert last night just been release. dont know what wrong wt NL moderator this days

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.