Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? (8182 Views)

Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali / Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? / Man Utd Has Won The Premiership (2006/2007 Season) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Agrika: 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2013
#Dancing etighi# ....... Our cup! Our cup! All we want is our cup!

1 Like

Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by aadetoyin(f): 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2013
oluwadare26: Nigeria never win...match still on...check time

WE WOOOOOOOOOOOON tongue
but it doesnt make fuel cheaper neither has pure water price reduced grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by pwiz(m): 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2013
So Happy
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2013
I felt happy. Went straight 2 d toilet 2 pour down a hot pee.
Many thanks 2 S/Africa 4 a wonderful hosting.
I m proud 2 b a Nigerian, an African.
More glory 2 Nigeria.
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by IleIfe2(m): 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by capsogiga(m): 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2013
i feel gangnam style
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Mariojane(f): 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2013
It shows dat there is hope for beta Nigeria. There is hope for U nd ME as NIGERIANS.all we need is co-operation
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by lecturerdabo(m): 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2013
KESHIOUS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by purpinkx(m): 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2013
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by bundes: 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2013
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
seunny4lif: FOOTBALL DEY UNITE NAIJA OOO..SEE BOKO HARAM MEMBER DEY HUG MY PASTOR...JESUS IS TOO MUCH.... SEE FREE MONEY FOR THIS GUY....
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Queendo(f): 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2013
Am on top of d world. All d prophets of doom, hav been put to shame. Am proud of our Nigeria players.
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by denitro(m): 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2013
Make Yobo leave the cup naaaaaa
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by gulfer: 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2013
Normal feelings, nothing extraordinary grin grin grin grin. Now back to reality, winning the cup has not reduced the price of Garri or improve electricity. Congrats Super Eagles.
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by trolling(m): 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2013
i wasn't really impressed, the absence of emenike was felt but Mba did a good job
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by hemama(f): 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2013
how much is dangote going to give the players this time
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Patfrank(f): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2013
Thank God
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Lugano(m): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2013
We have to give thanks to God for making this happen
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by azimibraun: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2013
I felt happy and sad in advance @ d same time.. Happy for the poor masses who gv so mch genuine loyalty and support 2 d team and sad n advnce because of d yeye busy body politicians dt wll begin 2 attribute our victory 2 GEJ and d dumb odas who wld say" TB joshua talk say we go win" GEJ for 2015 because Eagles win cup during his current tenure, jst watch and see.

1 Like

Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by confy35(f): 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2013
grin grin Up naija...so so happy
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by edlion57(m): 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2013
Bf people der use juju
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2013
Elated and proud!
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by ojofu(m): 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2013
i feel bombed with joy, i hope. GEJ bombed me the way these Eagles did.
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by johnwizey: 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2013
feel lyk jumpin in a well
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Asis(m): 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2013
I had 2 splash water on my face,2 wake myself up from dis dream come through...up 9ja
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by mensdept: 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2013
Way to go Nigeria. Yobo share the trophy abeg
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2013
As for me, i tore my bra into pieces.

Mehn..!!! Ova happiness dey worry me ova here. Even, my bobo ve to give me a gift i didnt expect dis nite. Just because he is happy.

1 Like

Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by khukhi(f): 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2013
i am shocked!! But happy for Nigeria. never seen such a nation as happy as y'll are today.

On the other hand,People r still sulking in Jhb. Im 10MNTS away from the stadium where the match was held and the only vibe is at the stadium. Maybe i'll go catch the after party hopefully.
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Kezzy24(f): 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2013
Felt very happy,and was just thanking God...
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Chuckeey(m): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2013
mehn for the first time in my life i felt really big bt not big about my self
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Les: 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2013
Please nairalanders, did OLA.MAD.E watch dis match?? We didn't just reach finals, we won d cup... Igbos de win cup, yorubas de beef.... Proud Igbo..... Haters go die!!!!
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
I almost developed HBP,bt nw i am so relieved we made it,to tink we had a bad start,nw i knw it is nt hw far bt hw well
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
So happy...Up Naija cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Football Pools Coupon Week 18 Out - Ablefast.com / VAR To Be Used At 2019 Women's World Cup For The First Timr / Who Is Ready To Join Me On This 2-plus Odds Journey..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.