Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match (33824 Views)

Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement / Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results / Picture Of Fashola Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Djicemob: 9:28am On Feb 11, 2013
9icest: Sad he could watch it on TV and not on the stadium. Tells you about his total lack of trust in the Eagles.
Im sure his presence would have make a whole world of difference to those boys....What an un-inspiring timid and useless leader!

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng
for your daily inspirational dose!
ah! Ah! Must u find fault in everytin dis man does? #typical orishirishi nigerian *hiss*

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by OmoEziokwu: 9:29am On Feb 11, 2013
bigtt76: Laptop Number pls? Thank you.

Exactly! grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by babadey(m): 9:30am On Feb 11, 2013
9icest: Sad he could watch it on TV and not on the stadium. Tells you about his total lack of trust in the Eagles.
Im sure his presence would have make a whole world of difference to those boys....What an un-inspiring timid and useless leader!

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng

I wish either ur popsy or u becomes president to know what it takes... In a group of 12,where 11 are judas oscariot and the leader is paul,what will be the outcome of his leadership??

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Desdola(m): 9:33am On Feb 11, 2013
Number one patriotic nigerian
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Asis(m): 9:37am On Feb 11, 2013
Hmm alrt,thnk God we won d cup.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by slimghost(m): 9:45am On Feb 11, 2013
bigtt76: Laptop Number pls? Thank you.

What has this got to do with the picture? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked na waa o. are u that frustrated?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Bighrt: 9:47am On Feb 11, 2013
dat house does nt look befitting to me. Like a president house dat feed on 1billion see d telly. Haba.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by moneyhungry(m): 9:47am On Feb 11, 2013
is dat Jonathan? in dat cap, he looks like boy ALINCO.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Immortal1(m): 9:49am On Feb 11, 2013
Hmmm! Pleasing Nigerians is lyk a 'horse passing thru d eyes of a needle'. Wateva u do as a Leader, they will complain. Same way d Super Eagles were treated in their group stage matches. Very very very few Nigerians had faith in them against all odds! God bless our President!!
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by sobastical: 9:49am On Feb 11, 2013
Tolexander: as if a puppet dey stare at the television.

And how do you look like too?? Sure more hilarious and funny than a puppet..maybe a clown.. :-D
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 11, 2013
President Goodluck brought luck to Eagles
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Trustgt(m): 9:53am On Feb 11, 2013
....How does this affect the queue for Shoprite bread?
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 11, 2013
I'm curious about the identity of those women sitting beside Jonathan. . . .could they be Ambassador Tafida's wives? I guess that place is the Nigerian High Commission. Anyways.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Wisetalk1: 9:58am On Feb 11, 2013

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng
how dare you call a president 'useless'? What have u achieved in your entire life? Where have you gone to? Who knows you? How much money do you have? How many people have you influenced? Next time learn to be speechless instead of spitting nonsense.

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by pjokhae: 10:06am On Feb 11, 2013
Any serious buyer who wants DPK, AGO, PMS trucking and Marine from NNPC, Contact me. We have enormous quantity. 08184669987.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by pjokhae: 10:06am On Feb 11, 2013
Petroleum Product. Any serious buyer who wants DPK, AGO, PMS trucking and Marine from NNPC, Contact me. We have enormous quantity. 08184669987.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by deols(f): 10:07am On Feb 11, 2013
He doesn't look relaxed and being flanked by those Women makes it so not flattering.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by MEILYN(m): 10:08am On Feb 11, 2013
Gej na wa oo.....u try sha oo
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by tjskii(f): 10:11am On Feb 11, 2013
Shebi dem talk say jonathan and dame patience dey abroad for medical checkup,no be d 2of dem i dey see dey watch d match so

Dnt realy like jonathan or those in power,but it gave me a warm feeling to see all of them on NTA news,watchin d match and jubilating tgeda,I caught myself thinking that this peopl are human beings o
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by GentleSmiles: 10:12am On Feb 11, 2013
coolest0:

Lol, smileysmileysmileysmiley, guy me, na vino tinto, and pepper soup I use cool am o, I even put peper for eye when Nigeria lost a goal chance yesterdaysmileywink

IKIKIKIKIKIKI grin grin grin grin grin grin grin SORY O KIKIKIKIKIKIKI...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Noblechyk: 10:17am On Feb 11, 2013

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng
It's a pity dat in dis 21st century, some people still reason d way u do. And dat's our worst nightmare in d country because majority now reason d way u do. It's a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by ihebrooke(m): 10:24am On Feb 11, 2013

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng

That was totally uncalled for, haba!!

Now am beginning to wonder if these are the types of inspirational dose that you have in your site.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 11, 2013

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng

Dude I rather think Gej was avoiding meeting his south african counterpart due to their pending political indifferences! Brain up man, stop insulting your president!
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by OluEmmaAss: 10:25am On Feb 11, 2013
gunuvi: Gej no even get swagg like me. Na 7 bottles of heineken dey my table as I dey watch the match.
Declare a week leave + partying for yourself, your boss will understand.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Vincent41(m): 10:29am On Feb 11, 2013
paroh137: Awesome Picture of president Goodluck Jonathan watching Nigeria's final against Burkinaa Faso. Follow on twitter @IAMPAROH

www.nairaland.com/attachments/983713_jonathan_watching_d_match_jpg3931742deebaeff1b6a64a2af27fc87d

wetin concern me na?..will it change de price of Garri in de Market?
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by thaoriginator: 10:41am On Feb 11, 2013
Trustgt: ....How does this affect the queue for Shoprite bread?
bros u dey there?winksmiley
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by alajor(m): 10:45am On Feb 11, 2013
I'm a bit disappointed. I expect him to b watching d match on a wall to wall flat screen tv. Dis one dey my room sef
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Lex1(m): 10:47am On Feb 11, 2013
Izrhiell: Breakin News:
Chelsea to sign BANCE

I rebuke it IJN! AMEN.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by DWJOBScom(m): 10:47am On Feb 11, 2013
nchewi:

Sori man!! But do u know u r stewpid? This particular insult on Jonathan was uncalled for. Learn to use ur tongue wisely.

Take it easy on the kids
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by odunsibk: 10:48am On Feb 11, 2013
[quote author=ihebrooke]

Source? Ask ifa
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by jayms11: 10:49am On Feb 11, 2013
Watchin d match witout ntn on d table
paroh137: Awesome Picture of president Goodluck Jonathan watching Nigeria's final against Burkinaa Faso. Follow on twitter @IAMPAROH

www.nairaland.com/attachments/983713_jonathan_watching_d_match_jpg3931742deebaeff1b6a64a2af27fc87d

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs / APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike / State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.