Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match (33825 Views)

Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement / Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results / Picture Of Fashola Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Dreyl(m): 10:55am On Feb 11, 2013
Oga gej
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by playcharles(m): 11:08am On Feb 11, 2013
Morgan1092: Good People, Great Nation
FIFA kindly check this out....this is match fixing
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Ibaku(m): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2013
That photo of v enyeama n the ref....I luv it meeeen !

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Lakayana: 11:10am On Feb 11, 2013
seankay: Atleast bance is far beta dan misfortune torres.GEJ b lyk akpan our houseboy
so if you are calabar automatically you become a servant? Cockroach should take the place of your brain nonsense.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by mbhs139(m): 11:18am On Feb 11, 2013
Biggyd2: He is lucky nau. He is in London enjoying light to watch the match but in Nigeria most people had no light to do same. Una try! undecided

that was why he had to go to london. he didn't trust nepa, even in aso rock

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Adurangba(f): 11:23am On Feb 11, 2013
so many kids on here.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 11, 2013
Izrhiell: Breakin News:
Chelsea to sign BANCE
eeew.. that disgustingly ugly beast... sorry,man
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by seyizma(m): 11:40am On Feb 11, 2013
Football makes us equal !!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by vinume(m): 11:51am On Feb 11, 2013
So Uncle Joe like futbol like this?
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by mafiacent(m): 11:55am On Feb 11, 2013
Yesterday, the Super Eagles of Nigeria lifted the African Nations Cup courtesy of a beautifully taken goal by Sunday Mba. What a lovely goal! What soon followed were some nervy moments and boy did so many thoughts cross my head, All Nigerians wanted was the Cup, it didn’t matter how we played, When the Referee approached the Keeper Vicent Enyeama for the ball in the 94th Minute of the Match, his heart was in his mouth; the Referee only does that when he awards a penalty. Africans love to do things differently, He simply blew his whistle signalling the end of the Tournament! The feeling that followed that final whistle – Priceless. Enyeama attempted lifting the Referee; He simply couldn’t believe it – He had just won the African Nations Cup.

Stephen Keshi’s team of Seventeen AFCON Debutantes just did the impossible. Even though Joseph Yobo lifted the trophy and wouldn’t take his hands off it, It was our Trophy; John Mikel Obi, Vicent Enyeama, Emmanuel Emenike, Efe Ambrose, Victor Moses and all other members of the Squad should have been given their time with the cup, Joseph Yobo thought differently.

Read Full Article http://www.prisonerofclass.com/success-has-many-friends-super-eagles/
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by victorazy(m): 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2013
Those ones na his special advisers? Show me ur friend and I will tell u who u r.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by gp66(m): 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
9icest: Sad he could watch it on TV and not on the stadium. Tells you about his total lack of trust in the Eagles.
Im sure his presence would have make a whole world of difference to those boys....What an un-inspiring timid and useless leader!

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng
for your daily inspirational dose!

imagine that someone throw insults on ur dad like this hw will u feel? just like what Yobo told Osaze that is what i will tell u. u are still a kid nd there is no need exchanging words with u. u hv long way to go.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2013
pjokhae: Any serious buyer who wants DPK, AGO, PMS trucking and Marine from NNPC, Contact me. We have enormous quantity. 08184669987.

How much is ur PMS? How is ur payment done? Cash or bank GT?
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by fuckurfeelings: 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2013
Yomieluv: If he's less busy like this,why didn't he go to South Africa to encourage the boy mentally.
because had it been he went there and nigeria lose u guys will say that he is a bad luck. smh for all of u. if he do things u guys will complain if he dont u guys will still complain the truth is nigerians are confused and always looking for who to blame. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by HezronLorraine(m): 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2013
lanetrips: thot saharareporters reported he was in london for a surgery or something like dat
also read d same.if true,probably it wasn't much and he's back to duty.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2013
lanetrips: thot saharareporters reported he was in london for a surgery or something like dat

my tot too... sahara liars.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by fuckurfeelings: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2013
9icest: Sad he could watch it on TV and not on the stadium. Tells you about his total lack of trust in the Eagles.
Im sure his presence would have make a whole world of difference to those boys....What an un-inspiring timid and useless leader!

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng
u are the biggest fool i have ever seen insult someone that if u work 24/7 for ur entire life u will never reach him half. had it been he went there u will come here and talk rubbish that GEJ and his cabinet went to south africa to waste our money. ediot undecided
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2013
Sad he could watch it on TV and not on the stadium. Tells you about his total lack of trust in the Eagles.

Guy u are a Fool with a capital letter F.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Gbenge77(m): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2013

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng
Is this the kind of vulgar language you wanna assault people with on your website?Disgusting
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2013

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng

You are a Fool with a capital letter F
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by hugafella(m): 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2013

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng

U, ur father, mother and entire lineage are useless. I'm sure u have no respect for them anyway. How can u insult the office and person of the President of Nigeria? It makes you very irresponsible. And you want people to come to you for inspiration? You are already a failure with this attitude.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Monzuur(m): 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2013
Morgan1092: Good People, Great Nation
....am unable to download diz picture why?
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by hustla(m): 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2013
Wise-talk:
how dare you call a president 'useless'? What have u achieved in your entire life? Where have you gone to? Who knows you? How much money do you have? How many people have you influenced? Next time learn to be speechless instead of spitting nonsense.

if u dunno inspired on nairaland,u r a learner!!
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2013
Area_boy:

Saharareporters is to Nigeria what Fox news is to America undecided
WORD!
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2013
alajor: I'm a bit disappointed. I expect him to b watching d match on a wall to wall flat screen tv. Dis one dey my room sef

Lol. I felt the same way too. That TV looks like a regular 32'' LG or Samsung. I always imagined that the president (and the other powerful moneybags) would watch football matches on 100'' B.a.n.g & Olufsen TVs.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by ogb5(m): 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2013
pro01:

Lol. I felt the same way too. That TV looks like a regular 32'' LG or Samsung. I always imagined that the president (and the other powerful moneybags) would watch football matches on 100'' B.a.n.g & Olufsen TVs.

We the rich don't need to buy big Tv to convince ourself that we are rich. We know already cool
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by brinell(m): 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2013

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng

You have this kind of hate and you want people to be inspired by you and your website? I dont want your kind of inspiration, its below the roof level, very shallow.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by rottennaija(m): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2013
paroh137: Awesome Picture of president Goodluck Jonathan watching Nigeria's final against Burkinaa Faso.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/983713_jonathan_watching_d_match_jpg3931742deebaeff1b6a64a2af27fc87d

photoshoping
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by pcnwamadi(m): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2013
Wise-talk:
how dare you call a president 'useless'? What have u achieved in your entire life? Where have you gone to? Who knows you? How much money do you have? How many people have you influenced? Next time learn to be speechless instead of spitting nonsense.

please ask the phuckin biatch..
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by pcnwamadi(m): 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2013
brinell:

You have this kind of hate and you want people to be inspired by you and your website? I dont want your kind of inspiration, its below the roof level, very shallow.

word..

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by AdeniyiA(m): 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
Izrhiell: Breakin News:
Chelsea to sign BANCE
na BOUNCE he go become there
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by AdeniyiA(m): 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2013
to believe that a president of Nigeria would sit uncomfortably like this is to say he's not Jona

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs / Blogger Daniel Elombah Handcuffed By Police (Photos) / Iara Oshiomole Donates Relief Materials To IDP In Edo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.