Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,740 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. (7016 Views)

Nigerians Can Be Very Hilarious: Ameachi The Transporter (photo) / Amb. Gabriel Oyibode Laments And Urges Urhobo To Be United Over The Death Of Chi / Nigerians Can Now Enjoy Affordable And Comfortable _a/c Transport System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by k2039: 12:53am On Feb 18, 2013
Mynd_44: Really? interesting
I suppose the interesting part had to do with her observation.

I wish I could write a thesis on this, it will make a good phd thesis. 'Why I think Nigeria can still be united'.

It's obvious the tendency for unity is there when the masses are happy, the bulk of the work thus lies with the goverment, fulfil your campaign pledges, give the masses the necessary things that only goverment can. Inspite of all this we will still have bad eggs, but they will be minute.
Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by greatgod2012(f): 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2013
k2039: I suppose the interesting part had to do with her observation.

I wish I could write a thesis on this, it will make a good phd thesis. 'Why I think Nigeria can still be united'.

It's obvious the tendency for unity is there when the masses are happy, the bulk of the work thus lies with the goverment, fulfil your campaign pledges, give the masses the necessary things that only goverment can. Inspite of all this we will still have bad eggs, but they will be minute.

you are very right bro, there is nothing impossible, if d govt plays their part well, d citizens will be happy with one another and not even remember anything about racism, i believe we will get there by God's grace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Nairaland A Clique? / The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 / Loan@ Renmoney....now @ A Reduced Interest Rate..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.