Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Benefit Of Moringa To Workers And Students -- How It Improves Your Efficiency - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefit Of Moringa To Workers And Students -- How It Improves Your Efficiency (539 Views)

NAFDAC Losing N120m Weekly At Ports Due To Workers’ Strike / Benefit Of Moringa To Workers And Students -- How It Improves Your Efficiency / The Health Benefit Of Bitter Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefit Of Moringa To Workers And Students -- How It Improves Your Efficiency by lemm: 5:33am On Feb 11, 2013
Moringa is capable of improving your concentration and your ability to stay on a task for long periods.

The balance of powerful antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and complete proteins deliver a potent boost of energy and

increase the body's functioning in many ways.

I am a witness to this fact. Because of the nature of my job, i tend to do a lot of mental work and moringa has proven to be very useful to me.

I will recommend moringa if you desire to improve your mental clarity.

particularly if you are involved in a very stressful profession.

Take a handful of the leaves plus a cup of water and boil in a pot. when it boils, sieve the leaves and take the water. You

can do this two times a day.

Tip:
1. you do not have to take the water plain, you can add milk and beverage and take it like tea.

2. Make enough to last for two servings and put in a flask.

If you stay in benin and you want to get moringa call 08057153928

(1) (Reply)

Why Circumcision Lowers Risk Of HIV / HIV/AIDS: Over 145,000 Adults, 15,000 Children Affected In Rivers / Sir Emeka Offor Donates $1million For Polio Eradication In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.