Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Critize Keshi Constructively-do You Think He Can Take Us There? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Critize Keshi Constructively-do You Think He Can Take Us There? (605 Views)

An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi / Keshi Draws Vs Kano Pillars / I Don't Understand On What Grounds Ronaldo Fans Think He Is Better Than Messi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Critize Keshi Constructively-do You Think He Can Take Us There? by ghosttownboss(m): 6:24am On Feb 11, 2013
Your thoughts.
Re: Critize Keshi Constructively-do You Think He Can Take Us There? by Dreal1247: 6:50am On Feb 11, 2013
Where d u want him 2 take u agaih? He is ok 4 n
Re: Critize Keshi Constructively-do You Think He Can Take Us There? by ghosttownboss(m): 7:35am On Feb 11, 2013
There is the confederation cup and world cup to think about .abi r u satisfied already?
Re: Critize Keshi Constructively-do You Think He Can Take Us There? by enm(m): 8:36am On Feb 11, 2013
Nigerians and their wahala again. I did not watch any of the match play in this competition so I can not claimed authority in here, but one thing that I know and can authoritatively say is that we should have faith as an individual and as a nation.

When the team were playing below par in the group stage I never loose faith in them even though they have been disappointing in the past and I was campaigning to my fellow nigerian to have faith.

It took us this long to win our third nation cup because of our non keeping faith attitude . Amodu has what it takes but we refused to have faith in him, siasia also has what it takes but we also refused to have faith in him even keshi we refused to have faith in him but GOD taught us a lesson.

@Op, yes keshi can take us to the confederation cup and win it for us even the world cup only if we keep our faith in him, pray for GOD wisdom on him and give him free reign to choose his players not according to federal character but according to his judgement.

It was because of faith have by the IBB regime in westahof and protection he enjoyed that he was able to groomed his own team and delivered the 94 team that we so much like to talk about.
Re: Critize Keshi Constructively-do You Think He Can Take Us There? by oluwadare26(m): 8:56am On Feb 11, 2013
ghosttownboss: Your thoughts.

Where are u going to? Are u lost? Do u ever thought dat in your life time u'll c Nigeria lifting the Nations Cup? Ingrate... No he cant take us... He cant even qualify us to Afcon Qualifier...
Re: Critize Keshi Constructively-do You Think He Can Take Us There? by ghosttownboss(m): 9:08am On Feb 11, 2013
[quote author=oluwadare26]

Where are u going to? Are u lost? Do u ever thought dat in your life time u'll c Nigeria lifting the
Nations Cup? Ingrate... No he cant take us... He cant even qualify us to Afcon Qualifier... [/quote

Typical nigerian!I said constructive critic u begin curse.maybe I shd educate u on intelligent discourse.
Re: Critize Keshi Constructively-do You Think He Can Take Us There? by ghosttownboss(m): 9:15am On Feb 11, 2013
Enm can u please teach oluwadare constructive argument?thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Enyeama: This Is The Proudest Moment In My Career / AC Milan VS Barca Champion League / Have I Begged You For Money Before? Taribo To Osaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.