Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,342 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Man, Know Thyself - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man, Know Thyself (2607 Views)

MAN KNOW Thyself...the Three Basic Needs Of A Man. / MAN KNOW Thyself...the Three Basic Needs Of A Man. / Woman Know Thyself...understanding The Three Basic Needs Of A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, Know Thyself by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 11, 2013
Man, Know Thyself - This simple admonition by Socrates, speaks volumes. If you take it as a command then hearken to it and towards understanding who you are, your life will have more meaning. Here I come again;

Man is energy being, and Earth is one of our many experiments as energies. In order for energy being to exist and be actively involve in re-creating Earth, its necessary to take up a body which can be effective in the coerce environment. Here we are, with a wonderful body, but we were not able to make it last long, so this body we have does decay and is usually invested with bacteria and virus and other microbes. This body we have cant allow us to even live up to a day in the Cosmic Calender. I think we need to re-engineer another body when we get back to Spirit realm (joking). Anyway, as energy beings who decided to pick up human body, we should always remember that our duty here was to recreate this planet, make it beautiful and have lots of sex, and explore this body and help bring more souls via the sweet sexy acts we can only enjoy as physical beings. Our fellow spirit beings who have forgotten the way back home, sometimes even when this body decays or lets say die, they still roam around this Earth with absence of physical bodies are called Ghosts, they see us but we are of lower frequency and on 3rd dimension and they are of different higher dimension. Can we talk our God ? Oh not again, lets not cos this is about Man, knowing himself. Man, Know thyself.
Re: Man, Know Thyself by inspiredbyGOD(m): 10:56am On Feb 11, 2013
Where do you get all this garbage? You better give all your rubbish to "psp".
Re: Man, Know Thyself by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 11, 2013
inspiredbyGOD:.:
Where do you get all this garbage? You better give all your rubbish to "psp".
You can't resist my threads ? Don't you think there is a direction connection between your ignorance and your poverty index ?
Re: Man, Know Thyself by inspiredbyGOD(m): 11:20am On Feb 11, 2013
Billyonaire: You can't resist my threads ? Don't you think there is a direction connection between your ignorance and your poverty index ?
Can't resist your threads? You think there is something special about what you are saying? There is nothing that you are saying that is new, it is just recycled crap. And ummm how are the ghosts who can't find their way home? Hope you help them o enlightened super ghost. While helping them on their journey back home, could you tell them I said Hi?
Re: Man, Know Thyself by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 11, 2013
inspiredbyGOD:.:
Can't resist your threads? You think there is something special about what you are saying? There is nothing that you are saying that is new, it is just recycled crap. And ummm how are the ghosts who can't find their way home? Hope you help them o enlightened super ghost. While helping them on their journey back home, could you tell them I said Hi?
Stay off the thread little man, that will make you look better. Stay with the other sheep.
Re: Man, Know Thyself by inspiredbyGOD(m): 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2013
Billyonaire: Stay off the thread little man, that will make you look better. Stay with the other sheep.
"Stay off the thread little man"
ooooooo, I'm so scared! Hope you don't astral project and torment me in my dreams or wait, possess my body or you could just shut up already!
Re: Man, Know Thyself by naijachix(m): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2013
Billyonaire: Man, Know Thyself - This simple admonition by Socrates, speaks volumes. If you take it as a command then hearken to it and towards understanding who you are, your life will have more meaning. Here I come again;

Man is energy being, and Earth is one of our many experiments as energies. In order for energy being to exist and be actively involve in re-creating Earth, its necessary to take up a body which can be effective in the coerce environment. Here we are, with a wonderful body, but we were not able to make it last long, so this body we have does decay and is usually invested with bacteria and virus and other microbes. This body we have cant allow us to even live up to a day in the Cosmic Calender. I think we need to re-engineer another body when we get back to Spirit realm (joking). Anyway, as energy beings who decided to pick up human body, we should always remember that our duty here was to recreate this planet, make it beautiful and have lots of sex, and explore this body and help bring more souls via the sweet sexy acts we can only enjoy as physical beings. Our fellow spirit beings who have forgotten the way back home, sometimes even when this body decays or lets say die, they still roam around this Earth with absence of physical bodies are called Ghosts, they see us but we are of lower frequency and on 3rd dimension and they are of different higher dimension. Can we talk our God ? Oh not again, lets not cos this is about Man, knowing himself. Man, Know thyself.

Billy, i'm a lil fan. . . not of dis post though. I like your reasoning pattern, although sometime u find it difficult choosing the right words to communicate with. send me an email. we can share knowledge. bricksvilla@gmail.com
Re: Man, Know Thyself by Wisdomj: 8:34am On Feb 20, 2022
Man, Know Thyself - This simple admonition by Socrates, speaks volumes. If you take it as a command then hearken to it and towards understanding who you are, your life will have more meaning. Here I come again;

most stupidest thing i’ve read this month

(1) (Reply)

US Army List Evangelical Christianity, Catholicism As Religious Terrorist Groups / Public Holiday On The 2nd or 5th Of Jan??? / The Real Jews Have Different Views About Jesus Unlike Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.