Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Frustrated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frustrated (1145 Views)

Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him / Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner / frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustrated by gorociano: 4:37am On Mar 12, 2008
angry
Can anyone help me to emigrate to Ghana I want to leave this country for Good
I'm tired of coming home and hearing clatters of Generators from my neighbours adding to the headache i got in traffic and at work, tired of thinking of fuel to pour in my generator to add to the cacophony
I'm tired of people telling me of friends that have not gotten jobs years after returning from whatever wasteland they were posted to serve their fatherland, tired of meeting them because they just epitomize the systemic failure called Nigeria, it's not their fault that they never learnt anything tangible in the crisis-ridden universities of ours and are therefore not employable, not their fault that Multinationals now go to recruite Nigerians from school abroad, a thing that use to be the fad in the Nigeria of yesteryears.
I'm tired of being harassed by my "ogas" at the office, venting their own frustration on me, who can blame them when they have to cope with long hours away from home, not necessarily at work but on the road, battling with crazed danfo drivers hellbent on driving against traffic and refuse dump that has taken over half of the road.
I'm tired of looking over my shoulders every time i'm going home after 7pm for the fear of attackers, both uniformed and not, for the fear of being carted away for no just cause except for inability or refusal to settle by the uniformed or being road, knifed or shot by the un-uniformed, who of course possess more firepower and ammunition than
i'm tired of the various rigmaroling mumbo-jumbo cum hocus pocus being dished out to me daily by the pack of visionless, crass, crude, mundane and pathetic rulers, masqurading as leaders of this country every time i switch on the TV, radio or flip open a newspaper. Cowards who know what to do but for egoistical and selfish reasons choosee to,

In short anybody that can accomodate a computer whizkid in ghana for any amount so far i can eat three square meals, wear clean clothes, get electricity to work on a system and sleep in peace should please call me on 08039274698
Thanks
Re: Frustrated by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 12, 2008
Your wahala is less than that of an average Nigerian (80%). So, you should be thanking your god you even have a job and a roof over your head.
However, i can imagine your pains and hope somebody will come to your aid. But you should have in mind that you might end up being a yahoo boy in Ghana.

And like your signature says: "THIS TOO SHALL PASS". Maybe tongue
Re: Frustrated by gorociano: 5:09am On Mar 12, 2008
did i mention i just resigned, o'm really tored of everything called nigeria, i've packed my bags and i'm just waiting for some one to whisk me away(apologies to sean kingston)

i cannot be a yahoo boy, those i thought how to browse, way back in 2001 are hammered in 2003 or thereabout, effectively severing my relationship with them, for me Yahoo is not the answer. Besides, i get by on minimal amount of cash, if i can make it clean, i'll rather not make it.Simple. Full Stop
Re: Frustrated by 3dhunter(m): 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2008
if i can make it clean, i'll rather not make it.Simple. Full Stop
i think their is a "T" missing somewhere.

Why Ghana? why dont you try your hometown. no noise from generators, no damfo drivers, the uniformed armed robbers there carry stick to wait for motorist and not gun, etc.

in short, try your home town.
Re: Frustrated by oldie(m): 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2008
Another one trying to blame all, except himself
You can go where-ever, please never think you are better than everybody around you.
Goodluck!
Re: Frustrated by BigB11(m): 3:09am On Mar 14, 2008
I totally understand your frustration, but still be thankful; 'because it could be worst.
My friend, remember that you can run away from everybody, but you can't run away from yourself (Nigeria). Whether you like it or not Nigeria is part of you.

Don't let us give up so soon, let's find a way to restore this country. No place like home and home is always sweet home.

It's not over till it's over; Nigeria will be back soon.
Nigeria is what it is today because many escaped many many years ago; do not let us repeat the failure.
FYI: The real news is, it's not so sweet at the other side of the sea.
Let's hope for the best and continue to pray together for this country.

May God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Frustrated by palmwine(m): 7:45am On Mar 14, 2008
We can't keep checking out. Thats a sign of cowardice. lets takle this headlong you will be glad we did. Stay behind brother!
Re: Frustrated by Kobojunkie: 8:13am On Mar 14, 2008
palmwine:

We can't keep checking out. Thats a sign of cowardice. lets takle this headlong you will be glad we did. Stay behind brother!

Cowa- wetin Please I ask that you take that back. Do you realize how frustrating it is to try so hard to help better Nigeria while you watch people you want to help do all they can to destroy and hamper your efforts? You almost get this sense that apart from the government, the average Nigeria only enjoys whining and complaining about the situation but has no will to want to put in some effort to see change actually happen in that country. From the idiots who go around vandalizing limited facilities available to people to those who go around trashing the streets, to those who have made that place a den of thieves, why do you think those who have had enough and want a better life for themselves with people who actually share the same goals are the cowards in this case
Re: Frustrated by DRANOEL(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2008
@poster

can you work as my guard man?

i stay in a serviced apartment,so you wouldnt know if nepa is working or not grin grin
Re: Frustrated by Backslider(m): 11:29am On Mar 14, 2008
You want to come to Ghana. Life is very expensive here especially when you are new.

The land is the lords and the fullness thereof. But I think your village would have been better.
Re: Frustrated by kolaoloye(m): 11:41am On Mar 14, 2008
@Poster,
Why are you troubling yourself ? There is God everywhere.
All you need is to move closer to GOD. Do you think there are
no people suffering in Ghana. Some Ghanians are here in Nigeria.
Abeg, SEEK GOD.
Re: Frustrated by segunpc(m): 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2008
u don't need visa to go ghana .

just trek reach cotonue then frm there carry bike after that u go see canoe wey dey go atlantic ocean follow them u go land for even portugal better than ghana.

but no rush and don't forget my consultancy fee!

instead make u do ya own part and leave the rest for pple like me to finish u wan elopinho.

andrew wey check out don crash land for yankee.
Re: Frustrated by gorociano: 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2008
DRANOEL:

@poster

can you work as my guard man?

i stay in a serviced apartment,so you wouldnt know if nepa is working or not grin grin

i'm willing to take u up on that, buzz me
Re: Frustrated by DRANOEL(m): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2008
mail me your details and numbers of reliable references,one should be your pastor or imam or rather you can send your email addy here.
Re: Frustrated by gorociano: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2008
Yahoo Id is opsyaj, got 5 mins to chat, now
Re: Frustrated by DRANOEL(m): 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2008
sorry dude,dont do chats,just send your mail addy and i will get back to you
Re: Frustrated by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2008
@Poster, if you are really jobless, why don't you consider working to help make Nigeria better and at the same time build your own skills for a better future for your self. If you are interested in gaining some experience as a business analyst, I can help you.
Re: Frustrated by bignero: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2008
@ poster
grin
Re: Frustrated by TCUBE(m): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2008
migrate from nigeria to ghana of all places,
Re: Frustrated by romeo(m): 11:45am On Mar 19, 2008
big nero:

@ poster

guy i feel your pain,ve graduated for 3 years and d only jobs ve managed to hook up pay rubbish,when i was younger and inexperienced i thot those whom wnated to travel out were cawords,bt exprience has shown me that the have some serious wisdom and perception of future naija. imagine when i got my first wrk i was waking by 4am because i saty deep inside iynana ipaja (ayobo) jst to beat hold up and coming back by 10 or 11 oclock,imagine that kind of life gradally one will dye of stress in 1 year,not to even mention i was being payed peanuts.right now i see the light because if am sincere the hope of the naija situation is not bright, mainlly because its citizenry are not patriotic , was in ghana for the nation cup though ghana does not have much, bt see their patrotism, u go bow.things wrk over there because if a neigbour notices that his or her neigbour has so much money and has no visible means of employment kiakia them go run go secrtlly tell the police, this is the opposite in naija where such a man is celebrated.

Right now am looking for a way to get to any land of opportunity and i know ill make it not be because there are opportinities bt am ready and dertermined to wrk as long as ther exist the opportunity.1love

Try to use spell check next time my brother, and what exactly did you study in the university?
Re: Frustrated by bignero: 10:31am On Mar 20, 2008
@romeo
thank u,i read marketing
Re: Frustrated by gorociano: 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2008
ok , pl ease i'm serious ooooo, anyone wanna help can mail me gorociano@gmail.com

e don do me,
Re: Frustrated by EKENEA(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2008
please Stop running, watch your back because nobody is chasing you,you are chasing yourself,hence if you continue to run you will never stop running. I hate the word patriotic because their is nothing like that in Nigerian dictionary. I made the same mistake and end up starting from level 0.
Re: Frustrated by wiseguy(m): 10:24am On Apr 02, 2008
@kobojunkie,

am interested in this business analyst thing. Can you help introduce me to it? And can I combine it with my normal job?
Re: Frustrated by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2008
wiseguy:

@kobojunkie,

am interested in this business analyst thing. Can you help introduce me to it? And can I combine it with my normal job?

Hi,

This is not really a paying offer, just something to help anyone who wants to improve his resume. I am in need of Business Analysts to help me gather needed client information on a project I happen to be working with, along with a couple of other people and being that the market is in need of more and more of these, kind of looking for someone who would like to gain experience as one, on a volunteer basis. Not a lot of travel required as the person can work right in the very community he or she is located. The person needs to have good communication skills as well as good analytic and problem solving skills. Also needs to have good written skills as well as be a fast learner. And the person must be located in Nigeria.

I pulled the information below from WikiPedia on what a BA does and more. If you are still interested or know anyone who may be, please let me know.

business analyst or "BA" is responsible for analyzing the business needs of their clients and stakeholders to help identify business problems and propose solutions. Within the systems development life cycle domain, the business analyst typically performs a liaison function between the business side of an enterprise and the providers of services to the enterprise. Common alternative titles are business systems analyst, systems analyst, and functional analyst, although some organizations may differentiate between these titles and corresponding responsibilities.

The International Institute of Business Analysis has the following definition of the role: "A business analyst works as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems. The business analyst understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals."

The British Computer Society proposes the following definition of a business analyst: "An internal consultancy role that has the responsibility for investigating business systems, identifying options for improving business systems and bridging the needs of the business with the use of IT."

Re: Frustrated by Needlelady(f): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2008
Lolol, this is a very funny thread.

(1) (Reply)

Illiteracy On Nairaland. / Bayelsa Militants Threaten Bayelsa Gov. Over 100m Naira Monthly Militancy Fee / Accusations, Is Otunba Gbenga Daniel A True Murderer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.