Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

World Biggest Crocodile Is Dead And Ready For Funeral - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / World Biggest Crocodile Is Dead And Ready For Funeral (23562 Views)

Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead / Oba Solomon Omisakin Is Dead / We Cry For Funeral Expenses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Biggest Crocodile Is Dead And Ready For Funeral by utch(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2013
spywareczar: Its not a waste in naija, ϊƒ babalawo no use ª♏, calabar man go do pepper soup with am grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: World Biggest Crocodile Is Dead And Ready For Funeral by hardbody: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
Emmy9ite: Save the tears for better days dudes! Just one of those things that happen cos of money-the town is crying for their loss of revenue and not d death of the croc.

Did the croc not procreate or replicate? Did they not consider the possibility of its death someday?
Re: World Biggest Crocodile Is Dead And Ready For Funeral by timoney(m): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2013
Dis ''OYINBO PEOPLE'' self. I trust my FELLOW "NAIJA PEOPLE" Meeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaäaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: World Biggest Crocodile Is Dead And Ready For Funeral by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2013
hardbody:

Did the croc not procreate or replicate? Did they not consider the possibility of its death someday?

let me rephrase this:

Did the croc human not procreate or replicate? Did they not consider the possibility of its his/her death someday?

why do humans have funerals then
Re: World Biggest Crocodile Is Dead And Ready For Funeral by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2013
timoney: Dis ''OYINBO PEOPLE'' self. I trust my FELLOW "NAIJA PEOPLE" Meeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaäaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are messed up. they are not oyinbos. they are filipinos. and to top it all, they are negrito afro-asiatic filipinos, some of them are Afro-Asiatic Negritos in that city (Aeta tribe, Lumad tribe, etc. )
Re: World Biggest Crocodile Is Dead And Ready For Funeral by adewaleafolabi(m): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2013
leather boots tongue
Re: World Biggest Crocodile Is Dead And Ready For Funeral by Rusau: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2013
Come 2 river Benue and see crocodile is as big as peugeot 504 wagon. Na the biggest.
Re: World Biggest Crocodile Is Dead And Ready For Funeral by cap28: 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2013
timoney: Dis ''OYINBO PEOPLE'' self. I trust my FELLOW "NAIJA PEOPLE" Meeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaäaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats why we remain ignorant - these kind of reptiles are becoming extinct and should be kept in conservation areas in order to prevent that from happening, you people just think about your stomachs all the time when other races think about how to gain knowledge.
Re: World Biggest Crocodile Is Dead And Ready For Funeral by mctons: 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2013
macfarland: Who told them this na d biggest when they come my village swamp see crocodile...dem go fear na

Nonw dey ur village if not, u wud av posted it
Re: World Biggest Crocodile Is Dead And Ready For Funeral by mctons: 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2013
[quote author=fonssy]If I had my way, all the crocs and snakes will be wiped off the surface of the earth. I hate those creatures with passion.[/quote

U are too wicked. Remember we have only 2 kingdoms - the animal and plant kingdoms. So all animals which include mosquitoes are our brothers and sisters and shouldn't be eliminated. We live together to survive symbiotic relationship
Re: World Biggest Crocodile Is Dead And Ready For Funeral by lekanwj(m): 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2013
pafra: I DONT KNOW WERE THIS PEOPLE GET THERE INFORMATION FROM, HOW CAN THIS BE THE WORLD BIGGEST CROCODILE? THERE IS A CROCODILE IN EDO STATE IN ETSAKO LGA AGENEBODE SPECIFICALLY THIS CROCODILE HAVE BEEN THERE FROM INCEPTION I MEAN AS OLD AS THE VILLAGE IT IS MORE BIGGER AND OLDER THAN THIS
get us the pictures
Re: World Biggest Crocodile Is Dead And Ready For Funeral by jude33084(m): 6:24am On Feb 12, 2013
pafra: I DONT KNOW WERE THIS PEOPLE GET THERE INFORMATION FROM, HOW CAN THIS BE THE WORLD BIGGEST CROCODILE? THERE IS A CROCODILE IN EDO STATE IN ETSAKO LGA AGENEBODE SPECIFICALLY THIS CROCODILE HAVE BEEN THERE FROM INCEPTION I MEAN AS OLD AS THE VILLAGE IT IS MORE BIGGER AND OLDER THAN THIS

Address pls wink
Re: World Biggest Crocodile Is Dead And Ready For Funeral by jaykaylegend(m): 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
manny4life:

Supported. As much as I hate snakes, killing them because you don't like them is wrong.

.pls if u see a snake trying to strike you dont kill it oo.
Re: World Biggest Crocodile Is Dead And Ready For Funeral by Moib(f): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
Helo al,i'm new here.cn u help me out on how to post
Re: World Biggest Crocodile Is Dead And Ready For Funeral by Prodigee: 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
Moi-b:
Helo al,i'm new here.cn u help me out on how to post
From the front page, you click on your topic's category (romance, entertainment, sports, autos, etc), then click on New Topic. Voila!

1 Like

Re: World Biggest Crocodile Is Dead And Ready For Funeral by confidenceskt: 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2013
Nawa o. funeral for crocodile...............
Re: World Biggest Crocodile Is Dead And Ready For Funeral by JYans2(m): 2:09am On Jan 23, 2015
:oBurial egbeni? For naija we dey chop algator lizards.... Oyibo life eh...... So em wan waste dis berra pepper soup flesh,now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women / Which Top Ten African Countries to you Contribute To The Image Of Africa Today? / Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.