Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Tell Me The Story Of My Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tell Me The Story Of My Life (1397 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / Temptation ; The Story Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me The Story Of My Life by Allegory(f): 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2013
Let's do this for fun.

I'd give a short profile of myself and the next poster would use the details I've given to write a 100 word short story about me. The story must be complete/interesting and if possible contain a conflict and a good ending. The fun would be in the owner of the profile judging how close to reality each story about him gets. Anyone can drop her profile and anyone can make a story out of it. Different people can write stories on the same profile, until another profile is supplied.

The profile would be our real life details or real life details of people I/you know (excluding real names ofcourse), so that the 'profile supplier' can judge how close to reality each story came! After writing a story, don't forget to drop your profile for other people to write about.
Re: Tell Me The Story Of My Life by Allegory(f): 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
My profile

Name: : Melanie Quadri

Appearance :Light skinned, 5"11. Weight 60kg. Inadequate frontside, adequade back side e.t.c, black hair, brown eyes, pretty enough.

Marital status: Single

Parents: Both alive and middle class

Siblings: 4

Childhood: Happy

Education: B.Ed

Relationships: Like every normal girl tongue I Love the bad guys, bad guys don't love me back! Their loss!!

Personality: Sanmel. In other words, I'm crazy in a depressing kinda way.

Special skills: Sarcasm

Strength: Intelligent

Weakness: Lazy and cynical

Any other detail: Desperately needs to get rich.

So make a story with the above details. Then drop your own profile. Not exceeding a 100 words remember
Re: Tell Me The Story Of My Life by natkel1: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2013
'Melanie! GET UP!' Mums voice. At 10am Melanie was still in bed. She reluctantly got up and heads straight to the mirror, combs out her straight black hair and washes off any traces of sleep. Looking at her fairly beautiful, light skinned face through lovely brown eyes, she walks out. Leaving the bed exactly as it is. Her dad is sitting sprawled on the chair with a newspaper in one hand and the tv on. Her 3 siblings should be somewhere in the house. Mum is angry at her again, and switches to a lecture about why she doesn't get up early. At 23, Melanie feels she can do whatever she likes, so she rolls her eyes and walks to make a cereal. Being a single teacher, she has on and off days, off days where meant for rest she grew up a satisfied, happy kid. And the last guy she wanted was a rock star, he never seemed to notice her presence, his loss! One of her siblings comes to ask a question about school as she was this intelligent one, she answers sarcastically even though she knew the answer pretty well.... Need I continue?
Re: Tell Me The Story Of My Life by Allegory(f): 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2013
^^ wow, no I think that's up to a hundred words, and you came pretty close with the 'mom on the neck' thing cheesy Interesting. Now you should drop your own profile too, and wait to read the stories that would be made out from it.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Story Of My Life by Cuddlemii: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2013
@poster: this has got to be the most creative concept I have seen on here.

Very unique! Something different for a change.

By the way, welcome newbie!

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Story Of My Life by Allegory(f): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2013
Cuddlemii: @poster: this has got to be the most creative concept I have seen on here.

Very unique! Something different for a change.

By the way, welcome newbie!

cheesy welcome me better by giving me a profile to write on! grin
Re: Tell Me The Story Of My Life by Cuddlemii: 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2013
Allegory:

cheesy welcome me better by giving me a profile to write on! grin

Lolz, the newbie is clever. Nice!

No one has ever put me on a spot like this. How do I escape this? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Story Of My Life by Allegory(f): 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, the newbie is clever. Nice!

No one has ever put me on a spot like this. How do I escape this? grin grin grin

This newbie is only just a newbie in your section tongue. Help keep this section alive. Give me a profile and stop acting like a deer caught in the headlights grin or however it is they say it.
Re: Tell Me The Story Of My Life by Cuddlemii: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2013
Allegory:

This newbie is only just a newbie in your section tongue. Help keep this section alive. Give me a profile and stop acting like a deer caught in the headlights grin or however it is they say it.

Ok!Miss boss lady!

A profile

Name: Lola Brown

Appearance : Average height; Very black

Marital status: Engaged

Parents: Both alive and kicking

Siblings: 0

Childhood: Happy

Education: Uneducated

Relationships: I love my fiancé and I have only been with her

Personality: A geek

Special skills: Martial arts and Computer games

Strength: Intelligent and Hardworking

Weakness: N/A

Any other detail: N/A

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Story Of My Life by Allegory(f): 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2013
Her wedding to Joseph the carpenter was going to be the talk of the town, she would make sure of that. She Lola, only daughter of Akinola the renowned barber grin. She Lola, owner of the biggest rice selling business in all the slums around. 'People must attend this my wedding and leave with stories' she thought. People must drink fanta and coke at this wedding, not tampico like she served on her last birthday, not the small shapeless new bottles of fanta that has recently become popular. No at this wedding, people must eat rice and drink 50cl.

She had taken care of other details too, having bought several yards of lace just last week for her wedding gown. She'd make a beautiful bride, of that fact she was sure, the lace would glow against her black skin and dazzle her groom, parents and guests and no one would have the guts to call her a 'mature bride'.

Only one problem remained. Lola still wasn't sure if she was a man or a woman. She had heard of women who at the last minute discovered they were men. Was she one of them? She loved to play computer games at her father's barbing salon, she loved to wrestle with men sometimes, like a man. Sometimes she even noticed beards sprouting on her chin just before she plucked them off. That was Lola's biggest worry. What if Joseph married her then discovered she was a man.
Re: Tell Me The Story Of My Life by natkel1: 10:00am On Feb 12, 2013
Thanx for the welcome Cuddlemii
Re: Tell Me The Story Of My Life by natkel1: 10:17am On Feb 12, 2013
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Story Of My Life by sigmundfreud(m): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
natkel1: My profile:

Name: Natkel Kelvin

Appearance: short, small, light, brown eyes, long eyelashes, meduim girly body matters, off black, natural, thick hair.

Marital status: in a relationship

Occupation/ education: B/A socialwork

Parents: both alive, healthy and energetic

Siblings: 4, 2 boys, 3 girls. I'm th third

Childhood: quiet, satisfied and cool

Personality: observant, quiet, reserved, unique

Special skills: sing, write, intelligent, bead

Strength: self drived

Weakness: self pity

Any other detail: sweet, fun, a lil old fashioned, if I believe in smthn or set my mind on smthn, I'm on it till the end
What if i offer u saltychocolate?
Re: Tell Me The Story Of My Life by natkel1: 5:40am On Feb 14, 2013
sigmundfreud:
What if i offer u saltychocolate?
Ill pass on the salty chocolates, chocolates r meant to be sweet

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2080 : The Last Battle / The Other Room - A Short Story By Iniobong Leroi Umoh / Robert Greene's "23 Laws Of Human Nature"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.