|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,990,554 members, 7,282,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 January 2023 at 08:19 PM
|Business Development Manager( Yacht Club) by basei5(f): 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2013|
Business Development Manager (Yatch club) Lagos
Job purpose of the business development manager is to oversee daily operation and services of the club; perform supervisory, financial, administrative, customer service, maintenance, and various other duties.
1. Development and execution of policies, goals, objectives, and procedures for the club.
2. Planning and coordination of various activities to promote the boat club.
3. Interacting with members using excellent customer service skills
4. Recruiting new members in order to increase profit for the club
5. Ensuring that club facilities comply with local, state, and federal laws and regulations regarding boating and boating safety, environmental protection, employment, and other areas.
6. Developing and managing budgets
7. Filling out time sheets for staff members
8. Preparing correspondence, reports, and other paperwork
9. Ensuring that club facilities and equipment are clean and in working order.
10. Other duties as may be assigned
Required Education and Experience:
• A university degree (2.2 minimum)
• Experience in Customer service environment
• Be knowledgeable about water regulations for boats, first aid, and water safety.
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• Strong communication skills (written and oral)
• Ability to lead, teamwork
• Organizational, critical-thinking, and self management skills
• Friendly, tactful, civil, patient, analytical, decisive, determined, and flexible
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22