Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Vacancy For A Business Development Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For A Business Development Manager (814 Views)

Business Development Manager Wanted!!! / Business Development Manager Needed / Vacancy: Business Development Manager In An IT Service Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For A Business Development Manager by Doheney1: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
Business Development Manager
Overall purpose of Job
Responsible for attaining company’s growth objectives and articulating new business development opportunities and for identifying, negotiating and managing relationships with organizational goals.
Responsibilities:
• Ensuring company’s growth objectives are attained; articulating new business development opportunities and identifying, negotiating and managing relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals.
• Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan to accomplish the organization’s business goal.
• Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
• Lead the formulation, execution and monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
• Monitor company’s performance against greed business target
• Assist in the preparation of bids/ proposal
• Develop and implement a training and development program for team members
• Monitoring team members for improved performance individually and corporately
• Ensure timely management of the performance of all team members.
Person Specification/ Competencies
• Minimum of 5-8 Years Business Development Experience in the upstream sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas sector, 3 of which must have been in management.
• Evidence of business generation targets met in the upstream sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Sector.
• In- depth knowledge of up-coming and on- going key projects in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas industry.
• An eye for fashioning out business opportunities and supporting business growth.
• Excellent relationship management skills.
• Proven ability to advice and convince clients.
• A good University Degree or its equivalent.
• Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
• Proven experience of working with minimum supervision.
• Excellent intelligence gathering skills.

send Cvs to oosibeluwo@doheneyservices.com

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For A Business Development Manager by chypotenti(m): 11:25am On Jun 11, 2013
Please Sir I forwarded my CV last week but I'vent seen any response, I am a Graduate of Geography (Bsc) from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. I've a customer Service background....I strongly believe that with my Experience and Education, I can fit in at the customer Service Department of your company, Thanks...
Re: Vacancy For A Business Development Manager by Doheney1: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
will look through and revert
Re: Vacancy For A Business Development Manager by Mornah25: 1:18am On Jun 13, 2013
Dear Sir,
Abubakar Usman Ibrahim is my name,a graduate of Geology from the University of Ilorin,Nigeria.­ I live in Lagos and have over 5years experience in the Oil and Gas Industry (Sales and Logistics),with­ certification in Project Management,Supp­ly Chain Management and HSE.
Please sir,kindly appraise my CV which i have sent to your mail as i did apply for BDM and SCM. I will be grateful to get a positive response from you. Thank you for your time.
Sincerely yours,
Abubakar Usman Ibrahim.

(1) (Reply)

Administrative/account/sales Manager In An International ICT Company / Urgent Recruitment / Interview With Standard Chartered Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.