Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Pride And Hatred! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pride And Hatred! (530 Views)

I Officially Declare My Hatred For Chelsea FC **SPITS! / Oachim Low Must Swallow His Pride And Apologise To Stefan Kiessling / John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pride And Hatred! by jude33084(m): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2013
Author: Abbey Posted: 2013-02-11 01:52:39

Pride always go before downfall,Ghana black was highly overatted,and also it's a very big shame to GHANAWEB for not commenting on any of Nigeria matches esspecially the match Nigeia won against Ivory Coast and Mali.in fact this type of hatred is very bad for Ghana as whole,even the bible says we should rejoice with those that are rejoicing.It took GHANAWEB 4 hours to write about the Final match that every online news all over Africa is writing about.Either we like it or not the GREAT SUPER EAGLE/NIGERIA is Champion of Africa.i agreed that opposition and jealousy is part of football,but not HATRED.
I was so surprised when I heard Ghanaians celebrating when Ivory Coast equalized against Nigeria in the quater final match.I remembered vividly that the whole Africa and esspecially Nigeria fully supported Black stars at the 2006 world cup.Our bloated ego in all aspect of life will not take us anywhere.

No wonder some Nigerians attack them here undecided
Link: http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=264632&mode=comments

(1) (Reply)

I Deserve Some Respect From Keshi – Maigari / Was The Referee In Favour Of Real Madrid(yes Or No)give Reason / Bernard Hopkins At 48 The Oldest Boxing Champion In History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.