Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Is It By Chance Or It Was Planned? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It By Chance Or It Was Planned? (555 Views)

9 Ways To Increase Your Chance Of Getting A Job / Do I Stand A Chance In Labour Market? / Are You Where You Planned To Be Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It By Chance Or It Was Planned? by abaryourmy(m): 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2013
Dear Friends,
I am sure I won't be the first to be noticing this but I want to say something. Why is it that there is any opening where the common man is certain of qualifications then something suddenly happens to the link. Is it coincidence that the same thing keep happening or it was planned. I am not talking about Local jobs here, as you already know, to get that would either mean you know or knew someone,or you DID SOMETHING or you were just so fortunate. What I am concern with here is those organization who cherish merit above anything else. I am talking about INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS. Surely,there you either meet the requirement or you don't get it. For instance, when there is a SCHOLARSHIP opening and a Nigerian Agency is consulted as the MIDDLE MAN (RATHER THE OBSTACLE) then crazy things start to happen. I am not saying they do bad but I AM SAYING SOMEBODY IS DOING SOMETHING.
[b]I was at the last PRESSID SCHOLARSHIP in ABUJA, there in the center I heard this announcement, if you didn't apply through the right channel pls kindly go home but those of you who were referred here or someone brought you here pls wait behind as we sort things out. Hmmmmm, whether they did sort it out I don't know but for anyone who was there that day, such would still remember that 'those' group of people did not write their exam in the general hall and moreover I didn't see them coming out when we the 'others' did. That is a Naija thing and in ABUJA for that matter. I should have known. But now, many nations are given there Scholarships out to Nigerians on a platter of Gold but as it would be, the AGENCY responsible to process applications have their site either taking down or just some network issues for almost a week such that has been unfix-able or unnoticed. You can confirm this by visiting them yourself at fsb.gov.ng........WHETHER THIS IS HAPPENING BY CHANCE OR WAS PLANNED I DON'T KNOW! BUT I KNOW SOMEONE SOMEWHERE IS WATCHING. JUST LIKE I AM DOING........ shocked

(1) (Reply)

Banks Slash Current Account Charge To N3 …plan To Reduce Other Charges / Dont Miss This / Vacancy ! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.