Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Are You Where You Planned To Be Today? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Where You Planned To Be Today? (779 Views)

Is It By Chance Or It Was Planned? / Are You Where You Thought You Would Be Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Where You Planned To Be Today? by Scopium: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2007
[size=13pt]Are you where you planned, dreamed and desired to be in life today? In order words is your career in tune with your lofty dreams?
If let us know about it. If yes tell us how you did it so that we can benefit from your experience.
[/size]
Re: Are You Where You Planned To Be Today? by bebe2007(m): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2007
My career is definately not where i dreamt it should be today. But in everything they say give thanks. I thank God for the little i have achieved, am surprised i even got this far. Hoping for the best. Factors to blame: Poor/myopic decisions on my part, Naija factors as per rite connection, God Father syndrome, Good network etc i pray for a turn around o!
Re: Are You Where You Planned To Be Today? by onikoyia(m): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2007
well its clearly known to all dat man proposed god disposed is n't it ? if yes please lets give thank to almighty god in any condition we found ourself in life,fingers are not equal some will be where they planned to be while some will be somewhere else,but my prayer is dat any where we find ourself wen looking for our daily bread god should just please blessed our ways of life amen.wen there is life there is hope, for those dat are still far to where they planned, we will get there one day.av fun my peoples,

(1) (Reply)

Project Management / Your Opinion ? / Cfa Someone Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.