Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Suspended Site! How Do I Resolve It? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Suspended Site! How Do I Resolve It? (599 Views)

8 Reason Why Your Computer Crash And How To Resolve It / Responsive Design Or Mobile Site- How To Choose The One That Suits You / Website Problem; Post Your Website Problems Here Let's Resolve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspended Site! How Do I Resolve It? by Roborwisi: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2013
My site, www.bananasms.com was suspended this morning for reasons I dont know.
It happened immediately after i sent mass mail from my joomla backend to all my members informing them of our val promo. Only to log back in and see suspended. I called the host to hear same stories as seen above.

Really in a bad state now.

Fello webmasters, How do I resolve this?
Re: Suspended Site! How Do I Resolve It? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2013
Your hosts suspended your account and they did that for a valid reason so their I.p address don't get blacklisted for spamming. I'd duggest you resolve that or better yet get an unlimited hosting account.
You can also check www.listmasta.com for corperate hosting with all the mass mailing privileges.
Re: Suspended Site! How Do I Resolve It? by Gmmail(m): 2:29am On Feb 12, 2013
A standalone mailing list would do the job mails better ..compared to using an in-house joomla backend for sending mass mails.
You could try that when your site gets restored.
My 2cent.
Re: Suspended Site! How Do I Resolve It? by Roborwisi: 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
Brand_new: Your hosts suspended your account and they did that for a valid reason so their I.p address don't get blacklisted for spamming. I'd duggest you resolve that or better yet get an unlimited hosting account.
You can also check www.listmasta.com for corperate hosting with all the mass mailing privileges.
So what do i do now?
Re: Suspended Site! How Do I Resolve It? by Roborwisi: 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2013
Gmmail: A standalone mailing list would do the job mails better ..compared to using an in-house joomla backend for sending mass mails.
You could try that when your site gets restored.
My 2cent.
Ok what type of standalone mailing list will you recommend?
Re: Suspended Site! How Do I Resolve It? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
Robor.wisi:

So what do i do now?
Try talking to them to get you off the suspension list and move your site if they eventuAlly do because next time you get suspended might be the end of that domain.
Re: Suspended Site! How Do I Resolve It? by shorxynla(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
I had a similar experience. The only solution is to talk to ur host and bombard them with series of mails. So that they can remove the suspension or else it might last for weeks.
Re: Suspended Site! How Do I Resolve It? by Roborwisi: 9:55am On Feb 15, 2013
Thanks guys
It has been resolved. The rest is history.
Check it out www.bananasms.com

Also, which standalone mailing platform will you recommend?

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions On Any Effective Online Payment System / Help Needed: Fiverr Gig / E-commerce Website Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.