Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Keshi Resign After Afcon Final - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Keshi Resign After Afcon Final (520 Views)

Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career / Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! / Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keshi Resign After Afcon Final by dotun4luv(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2013
It was a sad moment anyway to all Nigeria football fans hearing that Keshi could ever resign after a job welldone in the just concluded africa cup of nation which brought back the lost glory of Nigeria as far back as 1994 when the same Keshi was the captain of eagle and same kexhi bring back the same glory after 19years. Nigerian why?

(1) (Reply)

SAP Certification Video Released / Sales/ Marketing Executives / H.s.a Apptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.