Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Pictures Of Maryam Abacha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Maryam Abacha (24375 Views)

Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) / Maryam Abacha & Her Daughters In Aso Rock (Throwback Pic) / Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Maryam Abacha by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2013
puffpuff:

*SMH
Hell is the subject of the sentence.
Await is the verb. **It must be in singular since the subject is singular. That's why I suggested it changed to 'awaits'
Her is the object. The subject form of 'her' is 'she'

'Mastery English' or 'Brighter Grammar' could help u further.

Follow this link http://en.allexperts.com/q/General-Writing-Grammar-680/heer.htm. It will explain to you that 'her and her children' is grammatically correct.

God bless you.
mcheww goat. Ode. Your Allah bless you too.
Re: Pictures Of Maryam Abacha by puffpuff: 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
uihebom: mcheww goat. Ode. Your Allah bless you too.

Is correcting your grammatical blunders now makes me a muslim or hausa? This shows how myopic you are. For your information, I'm a christian from western Nigeria.

Ode osi. Alainitiju ara galatia. Hope that confirms my origin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Maryam Abacha by glolomoh: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
puffpuff:

Is correcting your grammatical blunders now makes me a muslim or hausa? This shows how myopic you are. For your information, I'm a christian from western Nigeria.

Ode osi. Alainitiju ara galatia. Hope that confirms my origin

@puffpuff, I love your maturity but becoming abusive like him could tarnish your image.
Re: Pictures Of Maryam Abacha by puffpuff: 11:51pm On Feb 12, 2013
glolomoh:

@puffpuff, I love your maturity but becoming abusive like him could tarnish your image.

Thanks so much for your observation.
Proverbs 26:4: Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
Proverbs 26:5: Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

Since he is foolish and mannerless enough to treat a simple but innocent observation with courtesy, the latter seems more appropriate for him/her.

I am sorry for any disappointment this might have cause you (glolomoh)
Re: Pictures Of Maryam Abacha by Napzeey: 12:40am On Feb 13, 2013
190: SEE AS SHE AWWWWW-GLAY!! undecided
point of correction.....see as she bance!
Re: Pictures Of Maryam Abacha by mallejnr: 12:35am On Apr 19, 2013
uihebom: B*A*S*T*A*R*D*S. Hell fire await she and her children.
idiot how do u knw?u b God,shege u go soon die bastard!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Onari Duke's Birthday Dinner / VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels / Troops Neutralize Bandits In Kebbi Including Kidnappers Of School Pupils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.