Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Lions Bring Cars To A Stand-still In Nairobi Kenya - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Lions Bring Cars To A Stand-still In Nairobi Kenya (22386 Views)

Just 34 Lions Are Left In Nigeria As West African Lion Population Declines / Woman Kisses Two Lions In South Africa (VIDEO And Pictures) / Two Lions Cause Serious Traffic Gridlock In Nairobi, Kenya (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lions Bring Cars To A Stand-still In Nairobi Kenya by dadicvila(m): 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2013
shadrach77: Something does not sound right with this story. Or the story does not sound complete. The pictures might be photoshopped. How did the road get cleared? Did the lions walk off? Was the police called? The article was silent on all of these. And who in his/her right mind would come out to take pictures of lions walking on a road?
oga shut up and read the article...call police for Lion??no be only police,na navy
Re: Lions Bring Cars To A Stand-still In Nairobi Kenya by Viktallbay(m): 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Brave photographer
brave ke. shocked i am sure d guy used d longest lens he could get is hands on dereby shooting d scene from a very safe place. Abi who won die cos of bravery cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lions Bring Cars To A Stand-still In Nairobi Kenya by maskid(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
iv4fb: o boy, i go 'pick a race' and run

OUT OF THE CAR ABI na dat tym u go see ur skin for floor!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lions Bring Cars To A Stand-still In Nairobi Kenya by maskid(m): 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2013
Sweetapple007: I hav a lion f sale interested person shld applied.

ENGLISH!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lions Bring Cars To A Stand-still In Nairobi Kenya by steffans(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2013
What if some1s car breaks down der?
Re: Lions Bring Cars To A Stand-still In Nairobi Kenya by Kei144(m): 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2013
Jaidey-one:
definitely a game reserve

It is not a game reserve. It is a major road that borders the game reserve. I was there in 1997. Inside the huge game reserve does not have any asphalted road. In 1997 when I traveled on that road and went to the game reserve I heard that there was a time a lion came out of the reserve and killed two people waiting for a bus on this same road. Thank God no person was killed this time. That is why people could comment about the beauty of the lions.
Re: Lions Bring Cars To A Stand-still In Nairobi Kenya by obitrac: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2013
Those lions are tamed,they don't eat humans
Re: Lions Bring Cars To A Stand-still In Nairobi Kenya by Fhemmmy: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
obitrac: Those lions are tamed,they don't eat humans

Dont be too sure oh . . .

1 Like

Re: Lions Bring Cars To A Stand-still In Nairobi Kenya by busayobrig: 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
WHO GO COME DOWN? lol
Re: Lions Bring Cars To A Stand-still In Nairobi Kenya by dnawah(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
These animals no dey fear anymore.

Beautiful lions tho. I'd have gotten out of my car to play with them.
kai,see how i 4 get car & cash o!grin
Re: Lions Bring Cars To A Stand-still In Nairobi Kenya by Kairoseki77: 12:44am On Feb 13, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

The lions are cute. They are so busy enjoying themselves.

On a side note, what are all those caucasians/oyibos doing there? Don't they have jobs to go to? Oh I forgot....their economies are still in a deep recession and many of them are now unemployed so they have chosen to watch lions rubbing themselves in buffalo dung/feces in far away Africa.

LMAOOOOOOOO!
Re: Lions Bring Cars To A Stand-still In Nairobi Kenya by BashToks: 1:52am On Feb 13, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

The lions are cute. They are so busy enjoying themselves.

On a side note, what are all those caucasians/oyibos doing there? Don't they have jobs to go to? Oh I forgot....their economies are still in a deep recession and many of them are now unemployed so they have chosen to watch lions rubbing themselves in buffalo dung/feces in far away Africa.

lol... Why the unnecessary agression tho?
Even the Lions are Calm.
Re: Lions Bring Cars To A Stand-still In Nairobi Kenya by naijaking1: 2:28am On Feb 13, 2013
Wetin happen to our own lions for Yankari game reserve or locals don taken make pepper soup finish
Re: Lions Bring Cars To A Stand-still In Nairobi Kenya by pendo89(f): 7:30am On Feb 13, 2013
obitrac: Those lions are tamed,they don't eat humans

come to kenya so we can test the above using you
We don't tame lions because we don't do circus.
The ones in the park are just as wild as those in the mara. The only people they fear are the masais because a lion to a masai is like a nuisance pet.
They are actually beautiful to watch alongside giraffes and the rest esp on the way to the airport.
Fyi the park is quite some distance from the city.

Do you guys eat lions really? Besides it being illegal here,it's just absurd.Lion meat is not eaten.
And did one ask who the white guys are? Kenya is a tourist destination and gateway to EA.So many foreign investors live and do biz here.
The place to watch raw uncaged wild in the city is the National Park cz Mara and Tsavo are very far away.
Re: Lions Bring Cars To A Stand-still In Nairobi Kenya by naylove(m): 7:49am On Feb 13, 2013
ikechukz: na photoshop jor

ode
Re: Lions Bring Cars To A Stand-still In Nairobi Kenya by Prexzi(m): 10:34am On Feb 13, 2013
FXKing2012: This is why I love Kenya
see u if to say person there treck pass, na another story we go dey talk.
Re: Lions Bring Cars To A Stand-still In Nairobi Kenya by Tee13(f): 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
Don't know what's on my mind.
Re: Lions Bring Cars To A Stand-still In Nairobi Kenya by SAFO(m): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
Is it just me or do the lions look like they haven't been feeding well?
Re: Lions Bring Cars To A Stand-still In Nairobi Kenya by LivingSaint(m): 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
If na me, and my motor get reverse, and na jeep, I don quietly meander my way out of there before the lions go turn on people.
Re: Lions Bring Cars To A Stand-still In Nairobi Kenya by power2(m): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
Are you looking for a strong,efficient,effective long lasting power inverter?if yes,then you are at the right place.our company(NEW AGE) is the mother of all inverter company in Nigeria cos aside the fact that we have the largest production company in INDIAN,our company manufactures inverter,ups for almost 80percent of inverter company in Nigeria,aside that,all the elevator company in Nigeria makes use of our power inverter to power the elevators,even banks purchase our inverters for their ATM and lots more.we also have inverters build in Nigeria basically for those who cant afford the imported ones.So which ever one you decide to go for,you can be rest assured that you are buying the best product.below is a picture of the inverter.pls feel free to call us today on 08057081537 or 08130924655.[

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production / Different Types Of Stars. / What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.