Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Lil Wayne Kicked Out Of Miami Heat Game… Guess What He Did Wrong? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne Kicked Out Of Miami Heat Game… Guess What He Did Wrong? (905 Views)

Christiano Ronaldo Attends Miami Heat Game,takes Selfie With Fans / How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne / Mario Balotelli & His Super Hot Girlfriend Frolicking In The Shores Of Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Kicked Out Of Miami Heat Game… Guess What He Did Wrong? by fittty(m): 10:04am On Feb 12, 2013
But here’s the thing, another fan in the building says that he was actually booted for making a gun gesture — and a spokesman for the Heat says he actually left of his own accord.

Via Yahoo reports:

During Sunday’s Miami Heat win over the L.A. Lakers, rapper Lil Wayne tweeted that he was ejected from American Airlines Arena for cheering for the visiting team.

“So I’m @ da Heat game right, rootin 4 da Lakers kuz dats my team & would u believe they got police 2 make me leave?! Wow!” the rapper tweeted.
He then added an epithet: “[Expletive] da Heat.”

That caused quite a reaction on Twitter, as Lil Wayne has nearly 10 million followers. Yet he’s not the only one out there with an account of what happened Sunday. A fan named Danny Vega, who said he was near the rapper, had a different version of the incident:

“Random guy yelled at Lil Wayne at #MiamiHEAT game, Weezy looked back, gave him a mean stare & gestured he had a gun,” tweeted Vega, who said he was at the game and sitting near Lil Wayne. “Weezy just got into argument with security at the #MiamiHEAT game. He got kicked out for gun gesture.”
Heat spokeswoman Lorrie-Ann Diaz told USA Today in an email that Lil Wayne was not kicked out but instead chose to leave.

NBA fans and fans of Lil Wayne will recall a similar disagreement during last year’s Western Conference finals, as the rapper claimed he wasn’t allowed entry into Oklahoma City’s Chesapeake Energy Arena. A spokesman for the Thunder later said Lil Wayne wasn’t allowed into the building because he didn’t have a ticket.

So who is telling the truth? BTW, doesn’t this all remind you of the song “Take me out to the ball game”? The whole point is to root root root for the home team. Weezy got the game all twisted. Besides, the Lakers suck this season anyway.

Source: http://bossip.com/725411/gtfohwtbs-lil-wayne-kicked-out-of-miami-heat-game-guess-what-he-did-wrong/

(1) (Reply)

Yes, I Broke Up With My Ex For Failing To Buy Me A Range Rover Sport – Cossy / Waje Opens Up On Picture Showing Her Unclad / Nonso Diobi Is Upset!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.