Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity (35966 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity, All Grown Up / Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport / Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by vlove1: 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2013
d pikin ugly too much make una talk true
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by GentleSmiles: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
timpaker: Hmmmmm....the baby has Mercy Johnson's nose - Oh! that's very cute tongue tongue tongue
na your nose u want see for dia Gbeborun!!!
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Skenge98: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2013
Congratulation actress Mercy
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by tellwisdom: 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2013
cigar icon:
Sorry the site is called NAIRALAND NIGERIAN FORUM not NAIRALAND NURSERY SCHOOL
undecided

Ba bu sense sad sad
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by TableLeg(m): 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
That is a very ugly baby ...Lord, you are wonderful!
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by fonssy(f): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
Abeg, make she get shape like her mama o.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Ozegbe(m): 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2013
I don't care about her ugliness, in fact why would anybody talk about her ugliness....na she be the first pikin to ugly?

na wa for nl.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by DatIgboboy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2013
小的纯度得到她的妈妈腰
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by touchmeder: 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
Husband snatcher!
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by DollyParton1(f): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2013
Which kind name be purity.
That baby no try at all o
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by vlove1: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
upon sey d pikin she born am for yankee, imagine if na niga she born am
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by akagaba(f): 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
floragregs: Who the pikin wan follow fine before? Una suppose know say their baby go wor wor na
Thank God u ar a female. Lets see how ur own children wil be fine in ths life. Unles, ther is no power in d word. Bulldog.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
NessaFresh: One of the cutest babies ever
mercy johnson is my favourite actress but honestly the baby is not cute at all.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Centtysammy(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
NessaFresh: One of the cutest babies ever
for which ever?
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
lmao,I think say na only me see am oo,mercy johnson is pretty but that baby is not pretty at all,but the baby nose looks like mercy own.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by topmostg: 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
samsticks150: Wetin kan dey special bout dix...na bcuz i neva born pikinWetin kan dey special bout dix...na bcuz i neva born pikinWetin kan dey special bout dix...na bcuz i neva born pikin
w.t.f na
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Tee13(f): 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
Hope Mercy Johnson is ok, she's bn laying down in most of her Pix I have seen after child birth. Beside, she is my No. 2 Actress after Omosexy.

For pple taking abt her looks; remember how she was when she started.
Money has really done great job.

The innocent baby is welcome.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by ogarcletus: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
dat is nice, luvly .
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2013
Una bad o! How una go de call the pikin wowor na...abi na crime to worwor again? shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by StateOfMind: 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2013
booqee: abeg joor...the lady is beautiful. Black and shine. Even her baby

I agree mercy is beautiful but to be honest this baby looks like she got her dad's not-so-cute genes. I hope she becomes more beautiful as she grows.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by StateOfMind: 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
booqee: abeg joor...the lady is beautiful. Black and shine. Even her baby
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Adagba1: 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
the_ripper: God abeg forgive me o, but dat pikin na Atutupoyoyo. Even the name contradict with d face.
But you still talk am.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
one thing am sure of is that the baby will be well fed with milk from the original source
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by fairygeh(f): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2013
Babe looks so much like her mum,Most babies arent born beautiful,they get beautiful as they grow up.Besides i can bet shes gonna have her mum's shape.Baby purity,welcome to the world,may ur ways be pure just like ur name.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by mamagee3(f): 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
The baby looks like her father, lol

And what's with the name purity?

Are girl's names scarce?
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
This poor baby have suffered all in the name of her mother being a celebrity. undecided
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by bernfame(f): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2013
mallorca: بارك الله الأم وابنتها
hmmm...it is well
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Duchaello(f): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
the_ripper: God abeg forgive me o, but dat pikin na Atutupoyoyo. Even the name contradict with d face.
Hater!!!!!!u are insane hw could u call Gods creature ugly,a kid for dat matter.pl.......s get a life.RETARD
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2013
dark like her mother
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
when she born the pikin whey d gal don black finish like dis? Na wao
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Uwakuwak(f): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
I think say pikin way the born for away no dey dark,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson On Set With Her Beautiful Daughter - Pictures / Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals / Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.