Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity (35915 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity, All Grown Up / Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport / Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Uwakuwak(f): 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2013
[quote
author=akagaba] Thank God u ar a female. Lets see how ur own children
wil be fine in ths life. Unles, ther is no power in d word.
Bulldog.[/quote] Take it easy my dear,
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Didi8: 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
Dat pikin fine-o. E resemble her mama.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
Still wondering why she named her purity
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by instaforexngr(m): 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2013
why una dey yab the pikin like this na.
Na bad thing to worwor ni
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
Table Leg :
That is a very ugly baby ...Lord, you are wonderful!

Lwkm
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by olagoldwuraola: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2013
the_ripper: God abeg forgive me o, but dat pikin na Atutupoyoyo. Even the name contradict with d face.
grin
the_ripper: God abeg forgive me o, but dat pikin na Atutupoyoyo. Even the name contradict with d face.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by ricky28: 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2013
mehn
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
Uwakuwak: I think say pikin way the born for away no dey dark,
hahaha you are a funny lady.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by molli(f): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
emynez: when she born the pikin whey d gal don black finish like dis? Na wao
lwkmd!
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
Duchaello: Hater!!!!!!u are insane hw could u call Gods creature ugly,a kid for dat matter.pl.......s get a life.RETARD
take panadol
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2013
Sorry to say this baby is bancesome
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Nazcoj(m): 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2013
Does She play for A C MILAN? Guess this is NOCERINO
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Dollynova: 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2013
NessaFresh: One of the cutest babies ever
Liar!!!
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Nobody: 5:00am On Feb 13, 2013
Purity? What a ghastly name! The baby has squishable cheeks though and mercy actually looks very pretty in that picture.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 13, 2013
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by finnett: 5:53am On Feb 13, 2013
Nairaland people. Una bad mouth no get disc 2..
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 13, 2013
Congrats to Mercy for being a new mum.....and Nairalanders ought to be ashamed of themselves. Bashing a baby? How miserable are you guys really?
She's experiencing the joys of motherhood and her baby is the most beautiful baby in her eyes, so the rest of you can continue doing what you do best - bashing. Bash her baby's looks all you want, but Mercy is happy and proud of her Purity. kiss

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by JadeWilliam(f): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2013
This baby woo-woo no b small.Wen was d last tym I saw such an ug baby.Geeeez

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by Shadydamsel(f): 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
no worry d pikin go get hip like d Mama if she no go even fine
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by LZY: 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
Congrats Mercy, am hapi for u jare
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by emilesluvgmail(m): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
I swear dis pikin ₪☺ try at all i wish her d best oh
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity by vonsexy: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
Fine baby

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Celebrates His 41st Birthday With Dapper Photo / Beverly Osu Looking Super Radiant In Chic Photos / Lagbaja: Living Legend And Bonafide Icon Of Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.