Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Do Companies In Agbara And Sango Ota Accept Prospective Corpers? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Do Companies In Agbara And Sango Ota Accept Prospective Corpers? (5302 Views)

A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers / Breaking News! NYSC 2015 Batch ‘B’ Prospective Corpers Can Now Check Senate List / Words Of Advice For Current & Prospective Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Companies In Agbara And Sango Ota Accept Prospective Corpers? by srone(m): 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2013
I am a prospective corp member for NYSC batch A 2013...I am planning to serve in Ogun state and I was wondering if companies in Sango Ota and Agbara accept corpers and what there remuneration package is like....Please any hint will be greatly appreciated...Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Do Companies In Agbara And Sango Ota Accept Prospective Corpers? by KOLA4U(m): 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
I also would like to know the aVailability of companies in Ogun state that are willing to take corpers. Thanks
Re: Do Companies In Agbara And Sango Ota Accept Prospective Corpers? by greatgeo(m): 9:04am On Feb 13, 2013
You are just in my mind I also want to know if there is any telcom company there who will take us cos am working out sumtin for myself so to do d service there.
Re: Do Companies In Agbara And Sango Ota Accept Prospective Corpers? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
Serving in a coy now is a mirage, it was a thing of the past, with the new nysc policy, there are four fields where u can do ur ppa,
Teaching, ministry, hospitals or local govt.. So wake up and get prepared
Re: Do Companies In Agbara And Sango Ota Accept Prospective Corpers? by greatgeo(m): 12:07am On Feb 16, 2013
[quote author=Ogbeche77]Serving in a coy now is a mirage, it was a thing of the past, with the new nysc policy, there are four fields where u can do ur ppa,
Teaching, ministry, hospitals or local govt.. So wake up and get prepared[/quote
Its true that serving in a cop is mirage but how do the federal government think that by sending an engineers to hospitals,ministry,local govt and school help to train the engineers for the future if Nigeria must meet up to her vision 2020?
Re: Do Companies In Agbara And Sango Ota Accept Prospective Corpers? by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 16, 2013
[quote author=greatgeo][/quote]na FG go fit explain that one oooo..
In my ppa, we have a lady who studied law and she is teaching civics education and govt, so u can see how messed up the policy is
Re: Do Companies In Agbara And Sango Ota Accept Prospective Corpers? by KOLA4U(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
As far as am concern, NYSC is wasting of time

(1) (Reply)

Batch 'b' 2013 Going To Cross River Meets Here / News About September Allawee. / NYSC Announce Passing Out Date For 2017/2018 Batch A Stream 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.