Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

He Used To Be A Womanizer!!! Could He Have Changed? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Used To Be A Womanizer!!! Could He Have Changed? (2076 Views)

How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best / Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us / He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Used To Be A Womanizer!!! Could He Have Changed? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2013
So my best friend is having a difficult time making up her mind about a suitor because we knew him way back as a womanizer like seriously he goes after anything in skirts.
He claimed to have liked her way back and collected her contacts from a friend, ever since he has been persuading her to marry him.
The problem now is that we don't know if he has really changed since they work and stay in different states.
My friend keeps asking me to advice her on what to do, I don't know what to say but I know some married folkes here would be of help to her.
Please Do you think a womanizer can really change? Or should she ignore him?
Re: He Used To Be A Womanizer!!! Could He Have Changed? by Kx: 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2013
Just as a runs girl can change,
a womanizer can change and turn a new leaf too.
The word is caution.
Why dont she take time and "know" him well first for some time to confirm if he has truly "repented" bfore discussing marriage?

1 Like

Re: He Used To Be A Womanizer!!! Could He Have Changed? by Afam4eva(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2013
Isn't she supposed to date him to know him very well first before talking about Marriage. How can someone just start discussing marriage with someone without knowing the person first.
Re: He Used To Be A Womanizer!!! Could He Have Changed? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
Afam4eva: Isn't she supposed to date him to know him very well first before talking about Marriage. How can someone just start discussing marriage with someone without knowing the person first.
He says he doesn't want to date her since he already knew her way back.
They stay in different state, so its a long distance rltnshp.
And that's another problem, she doesn't want to jump into marriage without knowing him better.
Re: He Used To Be A Womanizer!!! Could He Have Changed? by Afam4eva(m): 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2013
nne3870:
They stay in different state, so its a long distance rltnshp.
And that's another problem, she doesn't want to jump into marriage without knowing him better.
Did he date her in the past of just knew her in the past? They're both different. She should not join the bandwagon until she has tested the waters.
Re: He Used To Be A Womanizer!!! Could He Have Changed? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2013
nne3870:

Sounds like a trap to me! grin

Seriously though, marrying without getting to know if you're compatible is a recipe for disaster. Unless you are just lucky to hit the jackpot blindly. Since they are long distance I don't see how they can really get to know each other.

But it sounds like your friend is going to marry him anyway so all the best to them!
Re: He Used To Be A Womanizer!!! Could He Have Changed? by dhardline(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2013
Change ko change ni,as long as christ is not involved in dat change den its only temporary.

1 Like

Re: He Used To Be A Womanizer!!! Could He Have Changed? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
Did he date her in the past of just knew her in the past? They're both different. She should not join the bandwagon until she has tested the waters.
Double post
Re: He Used To Be A Womanizer!!! Could He Have Changed? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
They knew each other in the past.
I don't get test the waters?
Mind explaining?
Re: He Used To Be A Womanizer!!! Could He Have Changed? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
ileobatojo:

Sounds like a trap to me! grin

But it sounds like your friend is going to marry him anyway so all the best to them!
Trap?

Like I said she's having a hard time making up her mind so for now marriage is not my advice to her.
Re: He Used To Be A Womanizer!!! Could He Have Changed? by HARDDON: 12:21am On Feb 16, 2013
nne3870:
They knew each other in the past.
I don't get test the waters?
Mind explaining?

Here is what he's tryna Saч in ånoda lyrical context: no man test d depth of d river with both legs.

D first place to start, is getin to ĸпoω each oda beta. Wheda oηε live on d moon and d oda on d sun, she shld create time and spend som weekends ωiƒ him . She shld neva let him clip her into a marriage without having ,at d very least, a bird's eye view about him.

He sounds fishy to me. Dere is an air of desperation surrounding his idiosyncrasy. And i can authoritatively tell you, there is more to this proposal dan meets d eyes.

Here are possible reasons:

1) he is being pressured by friends and family to settle down cos of his escapades. And he just pick ha @ random cos she seem reserved and he had knwn ha?

2) he has söm kinda terminal disease.

3) he just wano settle with a decend gurl dat wud bear him kids. While he continues his whirlwind life. He wud act kul and all changed b4 dey tie d knot, after, he returns to his wild ways.

4) he truely luvv her, had found it hard to approach her all along cos he didn't want no commitment yet. Naw ready, and want to turn a new leaf and take care of his wify.

If you ask ♏ԑ, tough decision your gurl got there.

When it comes to dis kinda cross road, listen to your small still voice.
Best of luck to her

1 Like

Re: He Used To Be A Womanizer!!! Could He Have Changed? by maclatunji: 12:34am On Feb 16, 2013
If it were my sister, I would advise her to say no. A womaniser in the past may have fathered children he does not even know about, talkless of the numerous lives he may have wrecked and the effects on his health.

Yes, it does take a toll.
Re: He Used To Be A Womanizer!!! Could He Have Changed? by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 16, 2013
maclatunji: If it were my sister, I would advise her to say no.
Thanks for the brothely advice, I pray she sees reasons with you especially now that she's been pressurized.
Re: He Used To Be A Womanizer!!! Could He Have Changed? by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 16, 2013
HARDDON:

Here is what he's tryna Saч in ånoda lyrical context: no man test d depth of d river with both legs.

D first place to start, is getin to ĸпoω each oda beta. Wheda oηε live on d moon and d oda on d sun, she shld create time and spend som weekends ωiƒ him . She shld neva let him clip her into a marriage without having ,at d very least, a bird's eye view about him.

He sounds fishy to me. Dere is an air of desperation surrounding his idiosyncrasy. And i can authoritatively tell you, there is more to this proposal dan meets d eyes.

Here are possible reasons:

1) he is being pressured by friends and family to settle down cos of his escapades. And he just pick ha @ random cos she seem reserved and he had knwn ha?

2) he has söm kinda terminal disease.

3) he just wano settle with a decent gurl dat wud bear him kids. While he continues his whirlwind life. He wud act kul and all changed b4 dey tie d knot, after, he returns to his wild ways.

4) he truely luvv her, had found it hard to approach her all along cos he didn't want no commitment yet. Naw ready, and want to turn a new leaf and take care of his wify.

If you ask ♏ԑ, tough decision your gurl got there.

When it comes to dis kinda cross road, listen to your small still voice.
Best of luck to her
Lol at number 2... Very Tough decision I tell ya buh she will scale thru I believe.
Re: He Used To Be A Womanizer!!! Could He Have Changed? by goldfish80(m): 9:17am On Feb 16, 2013
Here is the truth: its easier ƒoя αn ex-runs girl to change for good απϑ focus on her marriage than for α womanizer to marry απϑ stay faithful. I кnoω plenty friends of mine'ex womanizers' who are married but still hav flings with some desperate campus binches.
If she must marry him, she must be strong απϑ overlook somethings *which is bad enuf IMO* Always remember, a playa will always remain α playa,except Oluwa is involved cheesy
Re: He Used To Be A Womanizer!!! Could He Have Changed? by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2013
goldfish80: a playa will always remain α playa,except Oluwa is involved cheesy
That means a man can change with prayers..... Nice

(1) (Reply)

Should I Just Abort? / Will You Allow Your Child To Be Beaten Uncladded In School / Ten(10) Things Every Couple Must Discuss Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.