Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth (23539 Views)

Man Finds Snake In Lagos Hotel (photos). / Chinese Man Walks In Iron Shoes Weighing 405 Kilograms / Girl Turns Snake In Warri, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by bizlinks(m): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2013
This is totally BASH. Pls next topic.
Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by sarutobie(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2013
Pfftt..was thinking the man will use a cobra or krait or something..so he used the non poisonous,docile and small garter snake eh? En mind no reach be that..
Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
gross
Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by faragai24: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=32pt]CHINA IS POGRESSING BECAUSE OF ITS PAGAN BELIEFS AND CORE VALUES!

WHEN WILL NIGERIA REVERT TO PAGANISM?
[/size]

there is no date at all, you better be with majority btween Christianity or Islam.
Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by finnett: 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2013
Nonsense chinese people.. Imagine dat.
Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by knockturnal(m): 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2013
Too bad for them.....over here in naija, its d year of 'd transformed eagles'. Una dey jones!!!
Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by Prodigee: 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2013
Totally sucks. Yuck!
Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by webaplanet(m): 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2013
My blog aggregates Odd news and events worldwide and from credible sources too.

If you like Odd and weird News visit http://tonykempis com

Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by stupor(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
...Hmmmmmm.
The man's death is fastly getting closer to him on a per second billing !

Clap for yourself !

You are on a voluntary suicide mission and he doesn't seem to notice ! The day the snake will vex and decide to pass through his Arsssssssssse,is the day it would no more be a circus or staunts issue,if he didn't die,its surgery that would be carried out,that is if the snake won't eat up the rest of his Gastric glands in his stomach !

One million ways to die,he has just chosen one !

Clap for yourself ! Ye Mr. Snake stuntsman !
Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by obi4eze(m): 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

[/size]

angry angry angry
Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by valencia25(m): 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=32pt]CHINA IS [b]POGRESSING BECAUSE OF ITS PAGAN BELIEFS AND CORE VALUES!

WHEN WILL NIGERIA REVERT TO PAGANISM?[/b][/size]

GBAGAUN! GBAGAUN!! GBAGAUN!!! GBAGAUN!!!!
Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by optimusprime2(m): 11:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
*Gasps*
*Faints...*

Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by Chitexs250(m): 11:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
Hmmmmm

Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by aigjoey(m): 12:39am On Feb 13, 2013
y paying heavily for browsing data wen u can gt up to 5gb
with expiring date put at 2014 for free buy using ur Airtel
sim. Its what i am using nw, its so real and simple to
activate. Intrested browsers should call 07083731078 or 07033997272. If u
ar nt convince dont call
Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by TableLeg(m): 1:31am On Feb 13, 2013
This is nothing special... I just munched a live snake
Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by Capnd143(m): 1:41am On Feb 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

[/size]
you are fool! Big tromendous fool, diabolic and segregated fool, fool with capital letters! Its your type that lucifer recruits to cos havoc! Have you ever wandered y the asians have been having worst natural disasters ever? Series of tsunami,earthquake,landsline,terrible volcanic eruption etc . . . despite your acclaim pegan believes! Well i reserve my comment until when you foolishly reply! YOU LUCIFER!
Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by Kairoseki77: 2:06am On Feb 13, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wow...you need just as much help as him. grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by gordonsmat(m): 5:09am On Feb 13, 2013
dis is not magic! what a Chinese man can do, a Nigerian man and woman will do better!! haven't u hear dat a Nigerian woman hide 1kg of cocaine in her pu++y? is dat one not more than magic?
Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by linusbnn(m): 7:41am On Feb 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

The day will come when we shall destroy the false idols of your man-God and install the true idols of the GODS.

[img]http://spectrum.bloomu.edu/images/Broken-Jesus%20web.jpg[/img]
Ur head correct so??
Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by penzino(m): 8:09am On Feb 13, 2013
metti: tongue
Liar! Show us pictures of when you did it.
na wa for u ooo, na dis kind talk u dey give attention?
Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by vanstanzy(m): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2013
I can do better, ke. I can insert my di*ck into a ladys' punny and she'll SCREAM!!! her head off. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by Uwakuwak(f): 9:08am On Feb 13, 2013
China and their nonsense believe.
Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by vanstanzy(m): 9:40am On Feb 13, 2013
I bet the population in HELL FIRE will be like this: 45% Chinese, 30% Americans, 15% Europeans and 10% other nationalities. The Chinese are really SICK UPSTAIRS.
Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by Symphony007: 10:02am On Feb 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

[/size]
who told you the chinese are pagans? Ever heard of something called budda?
Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by egregous: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2013
China combats Buddhist and their leader Dalajlamana. They are devoted to Taoism or Confucianism. Didnt yoy heard of Lao Tsu?
Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2013
faragai24:

there is no date at all, you better be with majority btween Christianity or Islam.

im not cowardly sheep like yall. i will never submit to evil foreign man-Gods.
Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
Symphony007: who told you the chinese are pagans? Ever heard of something called budda?

Buddhism is a Pagan complimentary religion. most Buddhist followers also subscribe to Pagan Gods. Buddhism is itself a descent of the Pagan Hindu school of thought.

E.g., Japan: Buddhism and SHintoism (JTR), Tibet: Buddhism and Bon (TTR), CHina: Buddhism and Chinese Trad/ (CTR),etc.

some CHinese are Buddhists, some Taoists, some Confucianists, some atheists, but all subscribe to CHINESE TRADITIONAL RELIGION.
Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2013
Capnd143:
you are fool! Big tromendous fool, diabolic and segregated fool, fool with capital letters! Its your type that lucifer recruits to cos havoc! Have you ever wandered y the asians have been having worst natural disasters ever? Series of tsunami,earthquake,landsline,terrible volcanic eruption etc . . . despite your acclaim pegan believes! Well i reserve my comment until when you foolishly reply! YOU LUCIFER!

ya ryt. you liar. and Nigeria is HEAVEN right? son of a.. . .

P.S> only you xtians bliv in lucifer. i dont bliv in lucifer. pure undiluted evil doesnt exist. i bliv in Eshu, the perfect balance between good and evil. like the Ying-Yang.
Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by BZion(m): 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
Re: Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth by valicious1(m): 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2013
metti: tongue
Liar! Show us pictures of when you did it.
It contains nu.dity so the mods would remove it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. / Biography Of Atiku Abubakar's Wife: Barr Dr Mrs Jamila Atiku-abubakar. / Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.