Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,401 members, 7,843,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Christmas Should be Replaced! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas Should be Replaced! (16393 Views)

Mystery About Christmas; Should Christain Celebrate Christmas? / Why Has Letter X Replaced Christ In The Word Christmas? / Why Christmas Should Be Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2008
MC Usman:

Wow he is stupid, What are we susposed to believe in? We evolved over million's of year's from monkey's?
or we all popped out of a hole in the ground and lived together with dinosaurs like in the Flinstones !!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin D grin grin grin grin grin grin

The truth must prevailed.

samba123:

@McUsman
I will not retort you because we are both Mus’lim. Next time if you misquote me again you expect a payback.

Now you see, YOU SHALL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUIT.

babs787:

@MC Usman
Hope you didnt refer to Samba with your last quote cheesy

The DEVIL is always hiding his BAD side.

babs787:

@Samba123
Payback ke, no its not yet time and there would be no time for it grin
Do be offended, he was not referring to you jare. We are all great ones and we will forever be grin. Dont let any intruder pour sand sand for our discussion grin grin
Maa Salam

INDEED SECRET CULTS MEMBERS. THEIR PAYBACK PERIOD WILL BE FOREVER.
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by babs787(m): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2008
@May Kelly

Who are secret cult members? Say it now or I deal with you cheesy cheesy
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2008
Samba123,  and others alike. smiley
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by babs787(m): 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2008
@May Kelly

Samba123, and others alike.

Why not be specific or are you afraid of being bashed/exposed cheesy
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2008
babs787:

@May Kelly

Why not be specific or are you afraid of being bashed/exposed cheesy

why don't you come out from the midst of wolves, pharisses. Do not look at your sins, Je.sus will redeem you from that. Make haste before is too late.
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by romeo(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2008
May kelly:

Ewu Igbo like you. Nna muru Aturu. ZOBIE Hausa. Monkey Yoruba and BABA DUDU. cool

AFO di kwa gi ni ime. Bizy body get lost!!!!!!! grin grin

How dare you call my sweet dad, anyway the same goes to you; I don't think your father knows where he was born, your mother was a present to him after many years of serving.

By their fruits you shall know them, Indeed your a killer. Osamin Bin - Laden. You are a terriost. Otapiapia will quench you one day.

i mean why are some of the igbos so stupid. Just a question: Why do igbo men marry late at age of 45,50,60 even in the grave self they will still want to marry, eh! my brother just question oh. if you don't know what to say close your mouth and do not abuse your self.

I wonder what a devil like you is doing in the religion section
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2008
romeo:

I wonder what a devil like you is doing in the religion section

abi romeo or juliet whatever you call yourself, go and get your ogodo where you left it. ah ah, see me see trouble which kind wahala be this. wetin you find come this link sef  ask him ooo

Anyway by their friuts you shall know them. May God Bless you. You cannot drag me to evil.

"Get behind Me "
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by romeo(m): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2008
May kelly:

abi romeo or juliet whatever you call yourself, go and get your ogodo where you left it. ah ah, see me see trouble which kind wahala be this. wetin you find come this link sef ask him ooo

Anyway by their friuts you shall know them. May God Bless you. You cannot drag me to evil.

"Get behind Me "

useless thing!!! i got u today wink
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by babs787(m): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2008
@May Kelly

why don't you come out from the midst of wolves, pharisses. Do not look at your sins, Je.sus will redeem you from that. Make haste before is too late.

I dont have to waste my time with you over already lost battle. You claimed Jesus is your personal lrd and savior and I asked you toshow me where he said but you havent been able to do that.

How could Jesus redeem my sin when he himself was afraid of death and begged his creator (three times) to remove the cup from him and when on the cross (as said by you) he cried to his creator that' my Lord, why has thou foesaken me;
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2008
romeo:

useless thing!!! i got u today wink

@romeo, get no tired with me; whatever am ready for you. If you get wing then try me and see my blue and red eyes shocked I repeat " by their fruit you shall know them" Remain blessed.
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2008
babs787:

@May Kelly
I don't have to waste my time with you over already lost battle. You claimed Jesus is your personal lrd and savior and I asked you toshow me where he said but you havent been able to do that.

How could Jesus redeem my sin when he himself was afraid of death and begged his creator (three times) to remove the cup from him and when on the cross (as said by you) he cried to his creator that' my Lord, why has thou foesaken me;

Babs787, one thing with you is that you like beating about the bush. You did the same thing with sysuser, you could not answer his questions; or do you have reading problems due to is english language rather than aramic they use to draw for you on slat when you were small? could that be the problem my brother?

Read john chapter one to the end. also read about the coming of the messiah witnessed by John the baptist. I know your a Bible scholar and that you know quiet well where to find them.

Jesus came to show us how to communicate with the father, but lets start from john chapter 1 first then you will be able to understand your question above. Oh sorry, really they have mislead you.

But bear in mind "if you don't accept Jesus as the son of God after reading John 1 then I go no further with you, becos it is written 'don't be equally yoke with an unbeliver"
Remain Blessed.
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by babs787(m): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2008
@May Kelly

Babs787, one thing with you is that you like beating about the bush. You did the same thing with sysuser, you could not answer his questions; or do you have reading problems due to is english language rather than aramic they use to draw for you on slat when you were small?  could that be the problem my brother?

I don't really blame you supporting sysuser after he bashed your faith (catholic) because you are bird of a feather amd do you mind giving me the questions he asked if you would be honest to yourself?

I do not have reading problem but you are having comprehension problem because you are still making denial after having giving you verses supporting all I am saying but you prefer falsehood that would profit you nothing on that day.

Read john chapter one to the end. also read about the coming of the messiah witnessed by John the baptist. I know your a Bible scholar and that you know quiet well where to find them.

I have done that and Stimulus raised a thread on that and I will appreciate if you can cotinue from there. John story is a hoax and if you are ready, you and I will dig deep into John 1 v 1 amd you explain the meaning in greek to me.

Jesus came to show us how to communicate with the father, but lets start from john chapter 1 first then you will be able to understand your question above. Oh sorry, really they have mislead you.

Nobody decieved me but you should check yourselfand if you have no The Great Religion, nothing for you n that day because Jesus too was a a great one. Do you care if we create a thread for John 1 v 1?

But bear in mind "if you don't accept Jesus as the son of God after reading John 1 then I go no further with you, because it is written 'don't be equally yoke with an unbeliver"

Thank you for admitting the fact that you are kafir. cheesy. Why confusing yourself yourself with what you have no knowledge of. You confused yourself that Jesus is God but now he is son of God!! It seems you are still under your parent's care due to the way you compose your post? grin

Remain Blessed.

Salam

Let me know if you are ready for a full discussion on John1 v 1
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by samba123(m): 8:13am On Apr 24, 2008
May kelly:

Samba123, and others alike. smiley

I don’t know how you come to that Idea, why you then don’t include other person it better direct your point right away here because they are not engage to this type of discussion. It seem your are a childish fellow who’s style is come and go and hit your enemies at the back. tongue Hit and run style lol. grin
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by cgift(m): 10:05am On Apr 24, 2008
To babs787,

Do you care to know that the bible is a book of prophecy and that very many of its prophecy have been fulfilled. The old testaments talks about the coming, crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus. This was fulfilled in the new Testament no doubt.

In what way then do you want to compare the bible's authenticity to the kuran which is far from being a book of prophecy? The kuran is just a book of fiction and plagiarism. You know it.
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by MCUsman(m): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2008
cgift:

To babs787,

In what way then do you want to compare the bible's authenticity to the kuran which is far from being a book of prophecy?

What authenticity are you taking about? when the Bible is clearly not a book of GOd but the views express by historians

MOSES WROTE HIS OWN OBITUARY? Could Moses had been a contributor to his own obituary before his demise? Did the Jews write their own obituaries?
"So Moses , DIED , And he (God Almighty) BURIED HIM (Moses) , he was 120 years old when he DIED , And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses , " (Deut. 34:5-10).

Why "according to?" Because not a single one of the vaunted four thousand copies extant carries its author's autograph! Hence the supposition "according to!".

cgift:

The kuran is just a book of fiction and plagiarism. You know it.

Can you quote where the Kuran plagiarised the Bible. If not let me show you where their is 100% plagiarism in the Bible. To demonstrate the degree of plagiarism practiced by the "inspired" Bible writers, see chapter 37 in the "Book of Isaiah."Verses 1, 2, 4, 10, 15, and so on, until the end of the chapter and compare it with 2 KINGS 19!

100% plagiarism word to word not a single word is change.

There are also 80% , 70% 50% plagiarism i can also state.

cgift i beg in the name of God read these two verse i await your reply.
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2008
babs787:

@May Kelly

Let me know if you are ready for a full discussion on John1 v 1

Yes am ready. JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD. JESUS IS GOD. JESUS WAS WITH GOD IN THE BEGINING. AND I have also told yoou about Trinity.

God the Father God the Son God the Holy spirit All these are in One GOd called God Alimighty, but not your Al.lah am talking of the GOD OF Elijah.
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2008
samba123:

I don’t know how you come to that Idea, why you then don’t include other person it better direct your point right away here because they are not engage to this type of discussion. It seem your are a childish fellow who’s style is come and go and hit your enemies at the back. tongue Hit and run style lol. grin

Birds of the same feathers flock together. You should know before now that your one of them. I am ready to hit you at your face; you wanna try?      grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by MCUsman(m): 11:50am On Apr 24, 2008
May kelly:

Yes am ready.

Let me keep you busy before then. Checkout my 100% plagiarism in the Bible. see chapter 37 in the "Book of Isaiah."Verses 1, 2, 4, 10, 15, and so on, until the end of the chapter and compare it with 2 KINGS 19! Let me hear your response.

@ Samba123

Wow he is stupid, What are we susposed to believe in? We evolved over million's of year's from monkey's?

or we all popped out of a hole in the ground and lived together with dinosaurs like in the Flinstones !!!

My post above was not directed at you but a cementasion of your post. Be cool brother. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2008
MC Usman:

Let me keep you busy before then. Checkout my 100% plagiarism in the Bible. see chapter 37 in the "Book of Isaiah."Verses 1, 2, 4, 10, 15, and so on, until the end of the chapter and compare it with 2 KINGS 19! Let me hear your response.

@ Samba123

or we all popped out of a hole in the ground and lived together with dinosaurs like in the Flinstones !!!

My post above was not directed at you but a cementasion of your post. Be cool brother. grin grin grin grin grin

Ok. That's fine. Now what do you want us to talk about lets tackle it one by one. I don't really get your own questions from these verses you mention. You can tell me what exactly you want us to discuss about, but make it a very short sentence - am waiting; or choose from below:

Is is that Jesus is the son of God
OR that Jesus is the Messiah of the Whole world
OR Jesus is GOD
OR what?

@samba, Don't be deceived. that msg is clearly made for you.
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by MCUsman(m): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2008
May kelly:

OR what?

100% plagiarism in the Bible. see chapter 37 in the "Book of Isaiah."Verses 1, 2, 4, 10, 15, and 2 KINGS 19!

May kelly:

@samba, Don't be deceived. that msg is clearly made for you.

That amounts to inciting violence.
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2008
MC Usman:

100% plagiarism in the Bible. see chapter 37 in the "Book of Isaiah."Verses 1, 2, 4, 10, 15, and 2 KINGS 19!

That amounts to inciting violence.

@MC-Usman, are you afraid of coming out clearly rather than using the word "plagiarism" because it has various meaning. Tell me, what exactly do you want to know which was not copied from my holy book to your worldly book? As i told u b/4, it's my pleasure to teach you ok. cool

@samba, Although you have a little understanding; the weapon has already been directed to you which is "Wow he is  stupid" grin grin grin grin
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by MCUsman(m): 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2008
May kelly:

@MC-Usman, are you afraid of coming out clearly rather than using the word "plagiarism" because it has various meaning. Tell me, what exactly do you want to know which was not copied from my holy book to your worldly book? As i told u b/4, it's my pleasure to teach you ok. cool

Plagiarism means literary theft. Someone copies ad verbatim (word for word) from another's writing and palms it off as his own, is known as plagiarism. Mary Kelly Just read the two verses and tell with sincere heard like that of the virgin Mary who copied from who.

May kelly:

@samba, Although you have a little understanding; the weapon has already been directed to you which is "Wow he is stupid" grin grin grin grin

Is like you have lost your ability to response to question pose to you and you have resort to creating division, hatred and inciting mistrust.

Mary Kelly you don change, is like nairaland don change you. When you first came on board you sound cheerful, emotional, objective and an advocate of peaceful and constructive dialogue but i am getting pissed off with desire to create divison between me and Samba. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2008
@MC Usman , I have read the Two chapters. The recording are the same. It wasn't copied. the records were put down the different prophets. Is real, that's why it was witnessed by many people. It does'nt sound like a farily tale. Is not a about  " em so he said and they gathered, and he said again bla bla bla bla; It is a straight message and needs no explanation.
So what is your question? My Bible describes Heaven in His fulness and not partially. It is a Book of Justice and fairness. Not a book of KILL THE WOMAN AND LEAVE THE MAN, not a Book of Woman marry as many as you like otherwise divorce your husband when you have enough reasons to do so, Not a Book of MAN MARRY AS MANY AS YOU LIKE BUT LIMIT IT TO FOUR, "OUR HOPE IS NOT ON 10 VIRGINS TO GET IN YOUR EARTHLY HEAVEN. 

OH! WHAT A BLESSING! THAT JESUS CHRIST IS MY FATHER, THE LOVER OF MY SOUL, MY ALL AND ALL.
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2008
MC Usman:

@ Samba123
[color=#990000]Wow he is stupid, What are we susposed to believe in? We evolved over million's of year's from monkey's?

@Samba your brother have already told you what you are. When you wake from slumber, call on me. Iam ready. cool
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by samba123(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2008
May kelly:

@Samba your brother have already told you what you are. When you wake from slumber, call on me. Iam ready. cool

You're a childish character i don't entertain people like you

entendes.

adios grin
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by kolaoloye(m): 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2008
HELL AND HEAVEN ARE REAL.If you miss heaven you can't miss hell.
Don`t forget this :`except a man repents and be born again he cannot
see the kingdom of God` REPENT NOW - JESUS IS LORD

@May kelly,
The joy of the Lord is your strenght.
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by samba123(m): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2008
kola oloye:

@May kelly,
The joy of the Lord is your strenght.

aahh! that what you think if people will not repent do you think they are in Hell ? anobody can tell we you expire your duty here on earth lol.
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by samba123(m): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2008
Heaven is supposed to be a perfect place. It is of course, the place you strive for and name “salvation”. Yet, it experienced a war (Revelation 12:7). How can there be a war in a perfect place and if it happened before why couldn’t it happen again? Why would I want to go to a place in which war can occur? That’s exactly what I’m trying to escape, aren’t you?
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2008
samba123:

[/b]

@Samba, you lack WISDOM. THE BIBLE says "in all getting, get Wisdom. That Wisdom is the Principal thing"
let it be known to you that [b]"JESUS CHRIST CHILDREN
WILL NEVER SIT AT THE SAME HEAVEN WITH THE ISAH PEOPLE. JESUS children will definetly sit at the upper upper heaven While you will sit at the LOWER HEAVEN our footstool.
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by joshjosh(m): 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2008
NO WARS, NO PAINS OR TEARS IN HEAVEN.

DO YOU WANT TO GET THERE?

JESUS IS THE WAY AND ONLY PASSPORT YOU NEED.

OKAY YOU MAY WANT YOUR HYMN BOOKS, CANDLES, HOLY WATER AND SOME GOOD WORKS ALONG
YOU DONT NEED THEM THERE

DO YOU STILL WANT TO GO THERE?

TELL JESUS YOU WANT A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM TODAY.
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Witness(m): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2008
Heaven is supposed to be a perfect place. It is of course, the place you strive for and name “salvation”. Yet, it experienced a war (Revelation 12:7). How can there be a war in a perfect place and if it happened before why couldn’t it happen again? Why would I want to go to a place in which war can occur? That’s exactly what I’m trying to escape, aren’t you?

@samba123, babs787, olabowale,

Off course a m.u.s.l.i.m ( sons of belial) would not be found in Heaven, so there is no need for you to fret and be obstinate about Heaven,

Nonethless, your logic about Heaven only goes to show the shallowness of your understanding and reasoning. Your logic is that same thing as asking the question that:

1. why did God create a man that can sin
2. why did God not create robots that could not and never would be able to sin,
3. why did God create Lucifer in the first place

Your kind of logic makes sense when one considers that A, LLAH promises you people willing and robotic virgins that are only there for your sexual needs, virgins that continue to have their virginity replenished even after you have had sex with them,

1. One thing that the bible clearly shows is that God created everything perfect,
2. Also God gave Men the ability to choose, (freedom of choice), (Something that Alllah does not like and cannot comprehend)
3. Lucifer choose to sin
4. Man choose to sin
5. The other 1/3 of all Angels in heaven also choose to follow Lucifer into sin,

As such God did not create war in Heaven, Lucifer did.
As such God did not create a sinful man , Lucifer tricked man into sin , even though man himself had the opportunity to not fall into temptations of Lucifer,
As Jesus Christ (God in the flesh) exhibited all the attributes of man, ie. the ability to be able to make a choice between good and evil. JEsus Christ is glorified because he did not choose to sin, despite the temptations from Lucifer.
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2008
samba123:

aahh! that what you think if people will not repent do you think they are in Hell ? anobody can tell we you expire your duty here on earth lol.

Oh! you Hypocrites, and pharisees, go and ask the rich man in the Bible and lazarus, Oh! you people of the days of NOAh, go and ask the perished people in those days, Oh! Samba go and ask the people of SODOM AND GOMORAH.

So tell me, Who are you? only but a merry dust.

Whether you accept it or not = THESE WORDS YOU HAVE READ IN THIS THREAD SHALL JUDGE YOU IN THE LAST DAY, so  Boy read below:

kola oloye:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour / Who's Your Favorite Gospel Artiste? / The Messages Of Grace And Hellfire: Which Has Had More Impact In Recent Times?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.