Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans (13983 Views)

A Top Nigerian Artist Just Offered Him 5M To Buy His Song... Should He Sell? / Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? / Real Names Of All Top Nigerian Music Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by Fadelex(m): 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2013
Banky W... Corporate guys

9ice- agberos
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by DAY12(m): 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2013
9ice- Matured People angry
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by emilyone(f): 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2013
WHAT ABOUT 9ICE ?
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by Asis(m): 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hahahaha badt gan..gud one
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by tsmall(m): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2013
@Poster ur brain need to be check...
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by spiderstone: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2013
Has anyone seen Don Jazzy CEO of MoHit Record DOING ADVERT FOR LOYA MILK..........my hand fall......go to yahoomail page and confirm.
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
Orisirisi. The number of craze-people wey dey NL go triple the ones wey dey Yaba Left.
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by omoodeogere(m): 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2013
agbero koo comon park well jo
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by jpcomrade: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2013
Tope Alabi for Christians
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by somegirl1: 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
Mature or Matured?
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by igbsam(m): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
What About Obesere - For Agberos too
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by igbsam(m): 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2013
emilyone: WHAT ABOUT 9ICE ?

9ice - Yoruba Elders....
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by homesteady(m): 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2013
smh!!..haba OP...u did nt try 4 P-Square naw.......dat insult is 2 much
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2013
[size=13pt]Maybe for Naija. I've seen Bracket once, P-Square once, and Flavour twice over here. They attract people of all ages. Even Igwes. I ran into how many of my aunties and uncles at P-Square's show. I couldn't even enjoy myself properly as I dey front row and my aunty came to stand next to me.[/size]
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by LagosBoi2(m): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2013
ceejay80s: 2face songs are for animals

go book space for yaba left, dis 1 wey dey waka for ur brain no be igbo again

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by dayokanu(m): 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
Davido - Yahoo boyz

Wasiu Ayinde- Yoruba sugar mummies and daddies

PSquare- Mostly Non Nigerians other Africans
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by born2boink(m): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
We yoruba own olamide, wizkid, davido, Dbanj,K-switch and 9ice....the way we love them depend on us and not an igbo boys trying to pull us apart

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by spiderstone: 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2013
Has anyone seen Don Jazzy CEO of MoHit Record DOING ADVERT FOR LOYA MILK..........my hand fall......go to yahoomail page and confirm.
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by spiderstone: 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2013
Has anyone seen Don Jazzy CEO of MoHit Record DOING ADVERT FOR LOYA MILK..........my hand fall......go to yahoomail page and confirm.[b][/b]
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by Adanyebe(m): 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
KONGA-------------- ----MY VILLAGE BOYZ
AFRICAN CHINA-----------BUS DRIVERS
ICEPRINCE---------------GUYZ THAT LIKE FORMING
PATIENCE OZOKWOR--------MOTHER IN LAWS
DON JAZZY--------------BIG MEN
CHALLY BOY------------ GAY MEN
KEFEE----------------- CHURCH GIRLS
SOUND SULTAN----------FAT LADIES
STEREO MAN-----------MAD PEOPLE
TERRY G-------------- HOODLUMS, MISCHIEVOUS GUYZ

2 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
born2fuck: We yoruba own olamide, wizkid, davido, Dbanj,K-switch and 9ice....the way we love them depend on us and not an igbo boys trying to pull us apart
look at this olodo trying to associate himself with big boys. They were born to be stars while you were born to fu..ck mumu

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2013
UTI - GAYZ

MAY D - ASSOCIATION OF MARIJUANA SMOKERS

ICE PRINCE - TOUTS
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by Freiburger(m): 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
Donmichaelz: Most nigerian celeb(especialy musician) have their own kind of fans based on their personalities,type of music,attitude e.tc for example

Timaya-Militant.Drunkards.419

Pasuma-Agbero's

Terry G-Area boy's

2face-Matured guys

D'banj-semi matured guys

P-square - Children,reason is because their music is too energetic for adult. Imagine your dad dancing Alingo by two guys who dressed like superman?

M.i-matured men

Wizkid-Teenage Girls

Olamide-Yoruba boys,am nt saying other tribes dont like him,but almost all the yoruba boys i know likes him..

Flavour-matured and young ladies.guys dont realy fancy him that much..

Tiwa savage-young and matured guys,most girls actualy dont like her

Eedris abdulkareem-Smoker's

Add yours.
100likes
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by midetinz(m): 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
Saheed Osupa:bankers,proffessionals and NURTW executives
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by lat4real: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
Arrant nonsense!!!
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by PRODUTIM1(m): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
Donmichaelz: Most nigerian celeb(especialy musician) have their own kind of fans based on their personalities,type of music,attitude e.tc for example

Timaya-Militant.Drunkards.419

Pasuma-Agbero's

Terry G-Area boy's

2face-Matured guys

D'banj-semi matured guys

P-square - Children,reason is because their music is too energetic for adult. Imagine your dad dancing Alingo by two guys who dressed like superman?

M.i-matured men

Wizkid-Teenage Girls

Olamide-Yoruba boys,am nt saying other tribes dont like him,but almost all the yoruba boys i know likes him..

Flavour-matured and young ladies.guys dont realy fancy him that much..

Tiwa savage-young and matured guys,most girls actualy dont like her

Eedris abdulkareem-Smoker's

Add yours.
I disagree especialy on Pasuma.Am an educated person but I love Pasuma music so much.
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by Monzuur(m): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
ceejay80s: 2face songs are for animals
....what did u mean? Ar u just jokin?who wil u compare wit 2face in d music industry?.........do u listen to music @ all? If yes i think it shud b fuji or apala...... U said 2face music is 4 animals yet he was d 1st nigerian to get MTV base award wat abt Mobo award even kora award and many more countless awards....nw u ar sayin rubbish.....ar u still a learner? How old ar u sef?
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by Slimboy94(m): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2013
Sina rambo-losers
Davido-spoilt rich kids
Dammy krane-imbeciles
Phyno-young ibo boiz
9ice-local yoruba pple
Mode 9-matured niggas
Sauce kid-unserious people
Reminisce-yahoo boys(wire wire)

2 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
@ OP, interesting stuff.
But Many guys like Flavour joor.go to a joint and u will see how guys feel the flavour flow.
Only Alingo shouldnt count for p-square. Check d 1st,2nd and 3rd albums. Dont think dey are for kids.
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by Booty4me: 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2013
0m0 e b lyk say
0lamide dey use jazz.?. All b0iz dhey feel this guy wella.. He is d wave 0f d m0ment, Expecialy d ynbl album

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? / Download Ice Prince – Whiskey Ft. Sunny Nneji / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Burna Boy - Twice As Tall EP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.