Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans (13984 Views)

A Top Nigerian Artist Just Offered Him 5M To Buy His Song... Should He Sell? / Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? / Real Names Of All Top Nigerian Music Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by HoleDigga(m): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2013
oluwadare26: I dont agree with u on d'banj...d'banj is 4 d biggest guyz and matured guyz....go check his Koko concert out and c dignitaries...
no mind that op. . . .skibanj is for the biggest men

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by Desdola(m): 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
The poster is just expressing his views. I believe every one has his or her own taste and reason for liking some one. I quite disagree most of them. One man's meat is another man's poison
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by mrfrankenstein: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
The poster totally got it all wrong in Psquare's case. #ZERO. He messed his post up with that... His idea about psquare is so WACK... In short, he talked trash...
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by ocelot2006(m): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2013
ayusco85: What about omotola and genevive?

None of the above.
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by Ninilowo(m): 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
Saheed Osupa- Chelsea fans, butchers, area boys and bus conductors
Pasuma Wonder- half-baked Arsenal fans
Fela- Realists and Activists
KSA-late 40s
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by roqrules04(m): 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2013
Na mostly Yahoo boiz b Olamide fan
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by ayurdavid: 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
ceejay80s: 2face songs are for animals

u reason like early men. rubbish
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by billionman: 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
Asa...... for people like me
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by jaymichael(m): 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
Billyonaire: Tonto Dike - Billionaires.
billionaires my black AARRSSE. Tonto Dike= RUNS GIRLS.
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by juscane(m): 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
oluwadare26: I dont agree with u on d'banj...d'banj is 4 d biggest guyz and matured guyz....go check his Koko concert out and c dignitaries...
hehehehehehehe!!!......c d'banj oooooooo
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by Sircuba: 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
Dont forget my ASA!
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by Didi8: 11:42pm On Feb 13, 2013
Duncan Mighty - Confused people.
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by Andersonken(m): 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
a concert he also apologies for.
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by Nmeri17: 12:01am On Feb 14, 2013
Slimboy94: Sina rambo-losers
Davido-spoilt rich kids
Dammy krane-imbeciles
9ice-local yoruba pple
Sauce kid-unserious people
laff wan make me troway my bb for offering box ^^^^^^
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by NessaFresh(f): 12:18am On Feb 14, 2013
Tonto dikeh.-nairalandas
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by cowboyvs(m): 2:26am On Feb 14, 2013
How did this piece of shit ever made it to the front page? I wonder ooo
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by Donmichaelz(m): 3:53am On Feb 14, 2013
PRODUTIM1: I disagree especialy on Pasuma.Am an educated person but I love Pasuma music so much.
that makes u an Educated Illetrate Agbero.
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by x2lambo(m): 9:53am On Feb 14, 2013
Majek Fashek nko ??
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by Seyiboy22: 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2013
Na so 4 2baba,only we mature guys understand/feel d music
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by razznaija(f): 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
T
x2lambo: Majek Fashek nko ??
Igbo smokers, touts,area boys.
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by Zico0(m): 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2013
cowboyvs: How did this piece of shit ever made it to the front page? I wonder ooo
only dis one dey ans hinsef question only hin dey answer mo' una check am well o
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by sweetkevisco(m): 10:49am On Feb 15, 2013
Rip Goldie,we miss you. Are you a talented upcoming artiste,and you
need a sponsor or record label to finance your career
but you dont know how to contact them. Dont
worry for a very cheap and affordable fee,we will send your songs,and bio to personal emails of stakeholders in the music
industry,and with God on your side,who
knows?. Register by sending your songs,artistename and bio to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com. If
your song is good enough,you will get a
response from us. Good luck
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by Donmichaelz(m): 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2013
Akpu.Nku:
underage have taken over NL
is time 4 u old people to quit..its our tym ur generation as passed
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by timilehin007(m): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2013
Viewing this topic now...only me sad
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by tpia5: 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
Tiwa savage-young and matured guys,most girls actualy dont like her

Tiwa has plenty of female fans, maybe the op is mentioning a tribal thing?

not all males like her either, however, it might be due to her tribe, as mentioned before.
Re: Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
yung6ix = rappers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? / Download Ice Prince – Whiskey Ft. Sunny Nneji / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Burna Boy - Twice As Tall EP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.