Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

How To Get Free Channels Without Subscribtion - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / How To Get Free Channels Without Subscribtion (8440 Views)

Mytv Subscribtion / 40+ Free Channels- Watch All Nigerian Church Tv Channels / Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Free Channels Without Subscribtion by sat01: 3:07am On Feb 13, 2013
cool
I enjoy your nice topics here guys. I am a professional in this work. I want you to study this things very well if you are working on it. I never know it gonna provide me a good job in abroad. I work with a company and I earn like 300,000 naira in a month. I hope we can share info. That can help us more. I want you guys to try something over there, there is a receptor that uses two antena of 60cm or 90cm. One will be pointed to hispassat the other may be pointed to hitv or dstv or if you have ku staronec2. It will open all the stations free. Like 250 stations. Some of these receptors are called AZ[color=#000099][/color] america or AZbox bravissimo or Moosca. If you have problem you can mail me for direction. I hope it works there too. Good luck. SAT01

1 Like

Re: How To Get Free Channels Without Subscribtion by Obascoetubi: 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
I need to know how to watch that 250 free chanels with my strong srt 4669xii
Re: How To Get Free Channels Without Subscribtion by mide8e(m): 6:56am On Feb 28, 2013
Obascoetubi: I need to know how to watch that 250 free chanels with my strong srt 4669xii
Re: How To Get Free Channels Without Subscribtion by Obascoetubi: 8:38am On Feb 28, 2013
What?
Re: How To Get Free Channels Without Subscribtion by mide8e(m): 8:44am On Feb 28, 2013
Am quoting u, I need d same answer
Re: How To Get Free Channels Without Subscribtion by sat01: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
You will need two satellite dish of 60cm or 90cm. The first dish will be directed to your choice satellite, may be starone C2 or which ever satellite your pay per view tv channels provider are using in your area. The second sat. Will be pointing to Hispassat or maxsat. You will open your secret code function on your receptor...example AZbox bravissimo is using 777. Then you will see option SDS switched off, change it to on. Click apply and exit. (Make sure you latest upgrade on your receptor before any installation) the channels will start to turn red from plain or white form. Lock key $ will be there but all stations turned red is opened. If you need more channels get the TP from Lyngsat.com and add it to your receiptor. I hope this can help
Re: How To Get Free Channels Without Subscribtion by Obascoetubi: 9:38am On Mar 01, 2013
Can i use strong decodder to watch free dstv with this tricks? What is the position,degree and tp of hispasat?
Re: How To Get Free Channels Without Subscribtion by ugotuf(m): 11:26am On Mar 01, 2013
ARE THESE RECEPTORS AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA? HAS ANY ONE SEEN THIS THING?
Re: How To Get Free Channels Without Subscribtion by Wiserfool: 11:45am On Mar 01, 2013
sat01: You will need two satellite dish of 60cm or 90cm. The first dish will be directed to your choice satellite, may be starone C2 or which ever satellite your pay per view tv channels provider are using in your area. The second sat. Will be pointing to Hispassat or maxsat. You will open your secret code function on your receptor...example AZbox bravissimo is using 777. Then you will see option SDS switched off, change it to on. Click apply and exit. (Make sure you latest upgrade on your receptor before any installation) the channels will start to turn red from plain or white form. Lock key $ will be there but all stations turned red is opened. If you need more channels get the TP from Lyngsat.com and add it to your receiptor. I hope this can help

Whats the difference with a dongle?
Re: How To Get Free Channels Without Subscribtion by sat01: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
With this type of receiver you will not need dongle because it has entrance for two satellite and in the configuration you will see select (two different satellite). To get Hispassat in your region check www.lyngsat.com. Response to strong decoder... I dont know strong decoder as well but I think any decoder that has two entrance of antena can make it. The first entrance will be the satellite that is coded the second will be free sat. Like Hispassat or satmex.
Re: How To Get Free Channels Without Subscribtion by amobic(m): 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
Pls,can u show us pictures of it so that we wil understand it more.thank's
Re: How To Get Free Channels Without Subscribtion by candilaynebooko: 8:25am On Dec 28, 2013
site:www.nairaland.com My father is 82 yrs old and watches westerns all the time. my mom 82 yrs old watches soap operas and news channels. My kids and I watch cartoon network, walking dead(AMC), (STARZ) and true blood (HBO) and (A&E), (History Channel), etc.. The monthly bills are killing me. I trade on alibaba.com and have seen the decoders such as the 1)Azbox Bravissimo HDTV 1080p Dual Tuner IKS Digital Satellite Receiver w/ USB / HDMI / RS-232 - Black 2)the 2)VuSolo2 and the Cloudbox 2. Is there a decoder i could use to get those channels? I live in a rural area, and it is difficult to get internet. We have satelite internet now. I wished I could get a device that would decode directtv or dishtv and allow us to stream video , surf the net and play xbox one and wiiu. HELP! too many people, too many peripheral, too many bills....ty
Re: How To Get Free Channels Without Subscribtion by odilibe(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
candilaynebooko: The monthly bills are killing me. We have satelite internet now.
with Android TV box and xbmc installed and fully loaded..you will disconnect satellite cable cord..
Re: How To Get Free Channels Without Subscribtion by Smilelo(m): 12:22am On Jul 03, 2014
Can this work on sky uk if yes reply

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Use US Made TV In Nigeria / Hosting My Tv Channel On A Digital Decoder / Dstv Collective Package For Sale 3 Decoders #25,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.