Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Get Employers To Seek After You - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Employers To Seek After You (630 Views)

Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers / A Site For Employers To Post Jobs / Phew! Do You Want Employers To Beg You To Work With Them? Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Employers To Seek After You by anietie01: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2008
grin grin hey are you not tired of always running after employers? Let the employers run after you for a change. Post your CVs at Exood by clicking here: http://exood.com/jobs/index.php it afford the employers the chance to find you fast. Its purely Nigerian and is free. No registration charges.

And do you know that for the time you spend surfing the web, you can make $10 for each mail you read? Its no scam and it cost you nothing to start but your time. sign up for a free account by clicking the link here http://rolex-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=martluther3 they pay you $250 for signing up and you get $10 each time they send you a mail and you actually read the mail and visit the sites. You don't get to pay nothing.

I just withdrew a $1000 dollars into my paypal account and i will testify that it is real. I joined four weeks ago. cheesy grin smiley
Re: Get Employers To Seek After You by anietie01: 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2008
Its no lie, i have benefited from both
Re: Get Employers To Seek After You by amyliajane(f): 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2008
i just joined too and i have read one of the mailsthey sent to me, but how doi actually withdraw my pay, anietie pls clarify me more on this if u dont mind
Re: Get Employers To Seek After You by anietie01: 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2008
well if you have a pay pal account, you can withdraw into your paypal account when you hit $1000.00, not before that cos i believe you are already thinking of taking the $250 they gave you and running away. just visit www.paypal.com to creat a free account. U can either spend your paypal online or you look for a credit card to transfer the money into.
Re: Get Employers To Seek After You by amyliajane(f): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2008
haba anietie how can u talk like that, well i just checked the help area and i was able to get the information i need but then it means i cant get the physical cash into my account, except spend it on line
Re: Get Employers To Seek After You by anietie01: 10:34am On Mar 13, 2008
Of course you can withdrew as soon as you hit payout amount which is $1000. to help you get to a $1000, try and get others to sign up under you, this will show how active you are and it will determine how many mails you get to read and get paid for. also you get $5 for everybody that you refer that gets signed up. Well i should not be giving you this information you did not sign up under me but what are fellow Nigerians for.

Dont forget to visit www.exood.com to post your CVS and place your adverts for free.
Re: Get Employers To Seek After You by oloyesam(m): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2008
How do i open a paypal account

(1) (Reply)

Immediate Employment / Corrected:nigerians React:obama Or Clinton Who Would You Want In The White House / Jobs Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.