Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Today Is World Radio Day: Which Radio Station Is Your Best ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Today Is World Radio Day: Which Radio Station Is Your Best ? (917 Views)

Which Radio Station, Is The Best Radio Station In Lagos Nigeria. (poll) / Happy Radio Day / World Radio Day Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Is World Radio Day: Which Radio Station Is Your Best ? by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 13, 2013
Today February 13 is World RADIO Day:

Hi Guys, Do you love Listening to Radio? Which radio Station is your best and how has radio helped you?

As for me, i listen to radio a lot. my best radio stations are Capital FM Abuja(Radio Nigeria), Raypower Fm Lagos, Radio Continental Lagos, Metro FM Lagos and Love Fm Portharcourt.

Radio has helped in keeping me informed and entertained everyday. In fact i listen to RADIO NIGERIA NEWS everyday @ 7.am, 4.pm and 10pm. I also listen to Newspapers HEADLINES on Raypower Fm Lagos at about 6.45am every weekdays.

13 February is World Radio Day — a day to celebrate radio as a medium; to improve international cooperation between broadcasters; and to encourage major networks and community radio alike to promote access to information and freedom of expression over the airwaves.

As radio continues to evolve in the digital age, it remains the medium that reaches the widest audience worldwide. This multi-purpose medium can help people, including youth, to engage in discussions on topics that affect them. It can save lives during natural or human-made disasters; and it provides journalists with a platform to report facts and tell their stories.

UNESCO encourages all countries to celebrate World Radio Day by planning activities in partnership with regional, national and international broadcasters, non-governmental organizations, the media and the public.

Share with Us how radio has helped you and your best radio stations.

POSTER: www.facebook.com/endyedeson

Re: Today Is World Radio Day: Which Radio Station Is Your Best ? by Chydobe: 12:41am On Jul 12, 2019
LISTEN TO RADIO ONLINE? Listening to radio stations, be it; talk shows, music, commercials etc, with, the aid of a radio, catching the waves and signals, very normal and popular. But, to listen to a radio online, not just online, but
with the aid of your smartphone, and other internet enabled devices, over the internet (not a radio app on your smartphone), is quite very interesting.

When you listen to radio online over the internet, you have the ability to access so many radio stations around the world. You would be able to listen to any country's radio station from your own country. AWESOME!!!
Click on link below to listen to any radio station in the world. Some Radio stations are just FANTASTIC

https://www.techlearnhow.com/2019/07/11/listen-to-radio-online-radio-garden-listen-to-radio-using-smart-phone/

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy - Celebrate / Insight & Review On Dbanj DKM Album / Don Jazzy VS Sarz, Who Do You Think As Produced Major Hit Tracks Btw 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.