Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 (13716 Views)

Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 / Pwc Recruits Graduate Trainee 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by Maxybaby(f): 10:38am On Feb 13, 2013
GRADUATE TRAINEES

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
There are a range of opportunities available in our Future Leaders (Graduate Trainee ) programme. We are looking for high achievers with a good academic background (minimum of Second Class Upper) and not more than 25years of age by 31st December, 2013. In addition, you must demonstrate:
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• High level of integrity, transparency and respect for people
• Ability to think innovatively, be customer driven and always seeking continuous improvement
• Minimum of 7 credits at one sitting in O’level examinations
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Not more than 2 years working experience (including NYSC experience)

OTHER SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:

Business Development
Our vision is to build a strong talent pipeline across our Sales and Marketing functions by supporting the development of highly motivated and exceptional graduates.
Minimum of Second Class Upper, in any degree, from a reputable university
A related postgraduate degree will be of advantage

Finance
This is a unique opportunity to develop hands-on work experience in Finance through projects and strategic assignments Minimum of Second Class Upper, in a Business related degree, from a reputable university.
A related postgraduate degree or accounting certification will be of advantage

Engineering and Manufacturing
This is a unique opportunity to develop cross-functional expertise in engineering, supply chain, quality, project management and environmental health and safety
Minimum of Second Class Upper, in Sciences or Engineering related courses, from a reputable university

Supply Chain
This program offers cross-functional development and exposure across the end-to-end processes of a well integrated supply chain
Minimum of Second Class Upper, in Business related/Engineering/Sciences related courses, from a reputable university

WHAT’S ON OFFER?
We place huge importance on personal and professional development, and are committed to helping all our people realize their full potential. You will be responsible for driving your own development – we will give you every support to build your individual strengths and maybe discover some hidden talents.

The rotational programme will expose you to a great amount of learning. You will take on new challenges while enhancing your technical or functional expertise and improving your business knowledge. This will see you increasing your confidence and gaining priceless communication, planning, organisational, problem-solving, team-working and networking skills.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates are invited to apply for only one of the trainee positions listed above. Multiple applications will be disqualified.

CLICK LINK TO APPLY
http://dragnetnigeria.com/gsk/apply.aspx

Applications close two weeks from the date of this advert and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

DEADLINE: 26 February, 2013

source: http://jobsnigeriana.com/gsk-recruits-graduate-trainees-in-nigeria-2013.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JobsNigeriana+%28Jobs+Nigeriana%29&utm_content=Yahoo%21+Mail
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
Just got invited for a test on Friday. Anybody else got the invitation?
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by eimuhb(f): 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
I did.
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by masagoody(m): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
i also got the invite o... If anyone has an idea of what to expect, lets share o....
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by Treasure19: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2013
I also did @eimuhb,we r in dis togeda again, I pray it doesn't end lyk PZ oo, lol.@all,anyone with useful info shouldn't hesitate to share oo
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by wonda26(m): 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
Mehn, i just did o... My Driver's license don expire o.. embarassed Hope we get to share information & prepare for this test here..
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by anitaaliu: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
Was also invited #chamscity abuja 8th. If there is anybdy goin frm benin pls lemme knw so we can move 2geda,my email - anitaaliu@yahoo.com
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
I just got the invite too. Its gonna be Gse as clearly stated
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by ehisstephens(m): 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
When do they start sending invite for test. I also apply I have not received any invite and what position do u guys apply for? U guyz shud responds plssssssssss
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by eimuhb(f): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
Treasure19: I also did @eimuhb,we r in dis togeda again, I pray it doesn't end lyk PZ oo, lol.@all,anyone with useful info shouldn't hesitate to share oo

yes soooo, It will definitely not end like PZ. The PZ recruitment was just to prepare us for better things to come.
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by eimuhb(f): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
wonda26: Mehn, i just did o... My Driver's license don expire o.. embarassed Hope we get to share information & prepare for this test here..

Don't worry, your driver's license will just be used to identify u b4 u enter the exam venue.
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by wonda26(m): 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
eimuhb:

Don't worry, your driver's license will just be used to identify u b4 u enter the exam venue.
Hopefully o, thanks.. Coz I'm planning to go start the renewal process 2moro.. (I nor know y dem increase †ђe price anyhow sef)
anitaaliu: Was also invited #chamscity abuja 8th. If there is anybdy goin frm benin pls lemme knw so we can move 2geda,my email - anitaaliu@yahoo.com
I'm going from benin also..but..but...its Lagos for me, baby :-)
@all
How are you all preparing for the test?
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by anitaaliu: 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
wonda26:
Hopefully o, thanks.. Coz I'm planning to go start the renewal process 2moro.. (I nor know y dem increase †ђe price anyhow sef)

I'm going from benin also..but..but...its Lagos for me, baby :-)
@all
How are you all preparing for the test?
Wow ok wish u gudluck. Any idea how dey set their exm?
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by dademonie(f): 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
I also got d invite. Anyone with relevant information should pls make it available to us. God will help us all (Amen)
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by dademonie(f): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
ehis stephens :
When do they start sending invite for test. I also apply I have not received any invite and what position do u guys apply for? U guyz shud responds plssssssssss
I think they started sending the invitation today. I applied for graduate trainee (engineering and manufacturing process). You don't need to panic, you'll get yours soon(that's if Ʊ meet all the requirement).
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by eimuhb(f): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2013
Let's talk about the style dragnet uses.

http://gsesolutions..com/p/our-packages.html, you can get free samples from the blog and buy some.

http://www.assessmentday.co.uk/

and someone else is selling on nairaland, I will get the thread later.

Success!
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by Chuksaluta(m): 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
My test was scheduled for 10am, I don't know if they could shift it to the afternoon for me, I have a very important place to be by 9am.
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
eimuhb: Let's talk about the style dragnet uses.

http://gsesolutions..com/p/our-packages.html, you can get free samples from the blog and buy some.

http://www.assessmentday.co.uk/

Success!
Do u think dragnet default questions will work here?. I believe GSK's test type is that of Shl. I stand corrected though
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by eimuhb(f): 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
but it's dragnet that is handling the recruitment for GSK.
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by opash82: 12:20am On Mar 05, 2013
Inside the mail sent you'll see ''The test is the Graduate Standardization Examination and has three sections: Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning and Abstract Reasoning''.

Like some1 said above, dragnet is conducting the test not GSK, try and look for dragnet past question. I saw the link on nairaland once, I'll try to search 4 it and post it soon. Success guyz.
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 05, 2013
Chuksaluta: My test was scheduled for 10am, I don't know if they could shift it to the afternoon for me, I have a very important place to be by 9am.

I knw of a guy who re-scheduled his during the mobil test conducted by dragnet. You can contact them to ask for another more comfortable time.
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 05, 2013
So plss pple is it shl or GSE before I start jacking the wrong stuff?
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 05, 2013
Is abstract reasoning the same as inductive reasoning?
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by wonda26(m): 4:46am On Mar 05, 2013
dademonie:
I think they started sending the invitation today. I applied for graduate trainee (engineering and manufacturing process). You don't need to panic, you'll get yours soon(that's if Ʊ meet all the requirement).
Where is your venue? And where are u travelling from?
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by dosibuch(m): 6:03am On Mar 05, 2013
i was invited too, portharcourt city as my venue. Pls is dis GSE same as Gmat?
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 05, 2013
dosibuch: i was invited too, portharcourt city as my venue. Pls is dis GSE same as Gmat?

No it's not.
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by realbomax: 7:13am On Mar 05, 2013
For pple who have received IV,did dey promise to pay smth for transportatn?
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 7:36am On Mar 05, 2013
No payment for transportation
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by dademonie(f): 7:42am On Mar 05, 2013
wonda26:
Where is your venue? And where are u travelling from?
Lagos. I'm not travelling
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by owenlyn1: 8:12am On Mar 05, 2013
How is their salary structure. Is the pay ok. Nid 2 knw 2 compare wt my current PwC job b4 deciding if I will go for the test
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by jinduokoroma: 8:49am On Mar 05, 2013
go pass your test and think of the next hurdles before you start talking of their pay stucture. I applied for Engineering and production and I was contacted yesterday to write at charm city by 2:30. FNL's base your study on GSE and dragnet's pass questions. I did a test with dragnet early this year and I noticed that they do repeat questions.. best of luck to you all, wish me same!!!
owenlyn1: How is their salary structure. Is the pay ok. Nid 2 knw 2 compare wt my current PwC job b4 deciding if I will go for the test
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by wonda26(m): 9:31am On Mar 05, 2013
jinduokoroma: go pass your test and think of the next hurdles before you start talking of their pay stucture. I applied for Engineering and production and I was contacted yesterday to write at charm city by 2:30. FNL's base your study on GSE and dragnet's pass questions. I did a test with dragnet early this year and I noticed that they do repeat questions.. best of luck to you all, wish me same!!!
Can u give me a general/specific idea on how questions look like? Are they on Charts,graphs, tables etc?? True/false, or sentence etc??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? / Port Harcourt Jobs / Bank Teller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.