Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

Anietie01, Is This Joblessness? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anietie01, Is This Joblessness? (676 Views)

I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness / An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested / Any Hope For A Graduate After Six Years Of Joblessness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anietie01, Is This Joblessness? by jad0sky: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2008
@Anietie,
Why are you spamming all the thread in this forum?
Have you bough the site from Seun?
Are you a joint-moderator of this site as well?

If you are jobless and need referral so much for your stupid paid to read email SCAM, then go to NTA, AIT or better still CNN
You are such a pest
Re: Anietie01, Is This Joblessness? by kofiannan(m): 7:56am On Mar 13, 2008
Seun, what are you doing about these spammers on Nairaland?
Re: Anietie01, Is This Joblessness? by anietie01: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2008
Sorry if it bores you, I am just passing information and please dont vex your frustration on me, I never made your unemployment but not to worry you will get a job soon. There is always a testimony on Naira land. But you should should be aware that what you call joblessness paid me $1000 in four weeks, men i have to be dedicated to it because I believe it can pay more than that if im really commited to it. Now I select the kind of job I will accept because for me to take an employment, it should be able to pay me far above $1000 in a month because this i do at my own free time with no supervision. I will advice you to take advantage too and stop complaining.

Let the employers run after you for a change. Post your CVs at Exood by clicking here: http://exood.com/jobs/index.php it afford the employers the chance to find you fast. Its purely Nigerian and is free. No registration charges.

You can make $10 for each mail you read? Its no scam and it cost you nothing to start but your time. sign up for a free account by clicking the link here http://rolex-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=martluther3 they pay you $250 for signing up and you get $10 each time they send you a mail and you actually read the mail and visit the sites. You don't get to pay nothing.

I just withdrew a $1000 dollars into my paypal account and i will testify that it is real. I joined four weeks ago. The more people I inform, the more the chances of getting $2000 and above.
Re: Anietie01, Is This Joblessness? by anietie01: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2008
LadyE what is decorum please? Are you making a pass at me? maybe we should meet in the romance section. I dont spam there. grin grin
Re: Anietie01, Is This Joblessness? by idhigbe(m): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2008
I have visited exood and frankly there is no scam about the site but i agree that Anietie should stop spamming the forum. I will also like users to be mindful of language, you cant correct an error by getting aggressive and using abusive language, you only provoke the person further.
Re: Anietie01, Is This Joblessness? by stalker(f): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2008
anietie01:

LadyE what is decorum please? Are you making a pass at me? maybe we should meet in the romance section. I don't spam there. grin grin

chai, see wetin joblessness don cause. He does not even know the meaning of decorum. Bia, y dont u use a dictionary to find out the meaning of decorum instead of displaying ur semi literacy here
Re: Anietie01, Is This Joblessness? by iba(m): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2008
Anietie, i earlier sent a mail to your box for clarifications about this Paid to read mails stuff but am yet to recieve a response from you.Is this a confirmation that this Whole stuff could be a SCAM after all. You can still clear my doubts, my mail addy is greateibaka@yahoo.com kindly post ur view to me ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

Kpmg Test(new) / Any News From Aiico Insurance? / Vacancy In An It Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.