Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness (2837 Views)

A Man Rejects 500K Job After 4 Yrs Of Joblessness / Of Ambode's 50,000 Ngn, Idleness And One Night Stand / 10 Public Nuisance Constituted By Nigerian Graduates Due To Joblessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness by Damieadeh(f): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
Please I need a job to put food on my table. I am an undergraduate student of a University here in Lagos. I can work as a Front Desk Officer, Receptionist and an Office Assistant and am very good in Ms Office Suites. Prefer a job around Ikeja,Anthony and Maryland. Please help a sister o.#otisu mi o#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness by tripplephi: 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
Damieadeh:
Please I need a job to put food on my table. I am an undergraduate student of a University here in Lagos. I can work as a Front Desk Officer, Receptionist and an Office Assistant and am very good in Ms Office Suites. Prefer a job around Ikeja,Anthony and Maryland. Please help a sister o.#otisu mi o#

Can you do business and be your own boss? Mail me if you are ready. It's free o and I can mentor you on it. I am impressed by your courage.

Youths don't die in silence under buhari

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness by Damieadeh(f): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
tripplephi:

Can you do business and be your own boss? Mail me if you are ready. It's free o and I can mentor you on it. I am impressed by your courage.

Thanks for your response to my request. I am interested.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness by darkenkach(m): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
You are an undergraduate. Stay Calm and study hard.
Re: I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness by ndaman25: 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
am having d same problem
Re: I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness by tripplephi: 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
Damieadeh:

Thanks for your response to my request. I am interested.

Mail me
Re: I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness by Damieadeh(f): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
tripplephi:

Mail me
I have done that. Please check your mail.
Re: I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 29, 2016
tripplephi:

Mail me
please sir me too
Re: I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness by mostwantedguy: 11:43am On Apr 29, 2016
tripplephi:

RE: But u wrote this? undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness by tripplephi: 11:48am On Apr 29, 2016
mostwantedguy:

RE: But u wrote this? undecided

Yes but it's just for that poster and only that time. Am not a philanthropist.... So contact him and find out what help I gave him. I didn't help anyone on that thread.... Sorry.
Re: I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness by nigeriafilm(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
tripplephi:

Mail me
Bro, can u send ur email adres to my no 07038045852.
Re: I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness by tripplephi: 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
nigeriafilm:
Bro, can u send ur email adres to my no 07038045852.

Why... Pls state the reasons here... I have already replied your mail.. What more do you seek
Re: I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness by nigeriafilm(m): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
tripplephi:

Why... Pls state the reasons here... I have already replied your mail.. What more do you seek
it's ok. I didn't know the mail I sent got to you. tnx 4 u response.
Re: I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness by mostwantedguy: 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
tripplephi:

Yes but it's just for that poster and only that time. Am not a philanthropist.... So contact him and find out what help I gave him. I didn't help anyone on that thread.... Sorry.

Get løst with your stupid ideology.
Re: I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness by tripplephi: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2016
mostwantedguy:

Get løst with your stupid ideology.

Sorry for your poor life. Get busy being useful. Not begging for help.
Re: I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness by mostwantedguy: 9:50pm On May 01, 2016
tripplephi:

Sorry for your poor life. Get busy being useful. Not begging for help.

Stop spewing trash fûck boi. I'm only a business freak looking for investment opportunities to invest my hard earned bucks n u here hating for no reason. Go get a life dude, u sück!!!! My life ur dream cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Urgently / Latest Recruitment At Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) / Sinoma Cargo OND/HND/Bsc Job Recruitment (very attractive salary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.