Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV (12910 Views)

DJ Cuppy Appears On American E's Reality TV Show (Photos) / Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage / Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by wildchild1: 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2013
Kris Humphries is threatening to destroy Kim Kardashian's reality TV career, unless he gets what he wants in their divorce case ... this according to legal docs obtained by TMZ.

Disso queen Laura Wasser complains in new docs ... Humphries' lawyer, Lee Hutton, was LYING when he told the judge he didn't tell her he was on a mission to "blow the lid off reality television"

What's more ... Wasser strongly insinuates Humphries and Hutton have been threatening to use the divorce case to "expose" Kim's show, unless they get money and/or an annulment.

As for Hutton's threat, Wasser says he bluntly told her, "The Kardashians or Bunim-Murray [producers of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'] do not want that to happen."

Wasser says Hutton has virtually ignored the divorce ... she says 95% of his deposition questions have been about the ins and outs of Kim's show. Among the questions Hutton asked producers:

"Is any aspect of season 6 [which features Humphries] scripted? If so, who maintains those scripts?"
"Are storyboards created for season 6?"
"It's not uncommon for a producer ... to give direction to cast members during a particular scene, is it?"
"Can you tell me who gave direction to the characters for the Bora Bora episode on what topics they should discuss? [The episode in which Kris finds out Kim had previously been married]."

Wasser also calls BS on Humphries' claim he can't deal with his divorce case during basketball season. Wasser says he has plenty of days off, including the upcoming All-Star Game -- which she's certain will not require his participation.

www.tmz.com/2013/02/13/kim-kardashian-lawyer-laura-wasser-kris-humphries-divorce-reality-show/
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
First to comment dancing gagnam style.obatala thank u ooo
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2013
This kris of a boy should grow up and stop disgracing himself up and down.doesnt he have inner eyes to see that he is fighting a lost battle.the more he comes out with his threat,the more childish he sounds.the girl you are even threatning and giving yourself unrest for is pregnant for another man,traveeling here and there and having a nice time with kanye.doesn't he know when to give up and move on .the funny part of it is that kim's siblings and parents are not bothered about kris or his threat neither do they give a sh1t about him

14 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by wildchild1: 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
Atually,I don't know what's wrong with Kris,he has been the one talking here and there about the divorce while Kim is busy 'chopping life'
kulyie: This kris of a boy should grow up and stop disgracing himself up and down.doesnt he have inner eyes to see that he is fighting a lost battle.the more he comes out with his threat,the more childish he sounds.the girl you are even threatning and giving yourself unrest for is pregnant for another man,traveeling here and there and having a nice time with kanye.doesn't he know when to give up and move on .the funny part of it is that kim's siblings and parents are not bothered about kris or his threat neither do they give a sh1t about him
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by uromicom: 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
who dey hold am make she do watın she lıke na
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by Shedysworld(m): 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2013
THERE IS NOTHING I HATE LIKE THREAT. when u are not GOD,

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by Akporugo247: 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hehe who da hold am oh, kim abeg i can give u one night stand any day any time. Hehe...
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by adora4u1: 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2013
I'm no fan of Kim's but this Kris is just pathetic! Just goes to show HE married HER cos of money and fame. Now, I know why she divorced him after 72 days! I would have divorced him after 2 days!

5 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by victorazy(m): 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
Action is better than words. Plz let him destroy that misleading show, only God know I hate that show and Bigbrother.

7 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by NET1(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
Kris appears to me like someone who was deprived of Love at the early stages of his life.

.NET

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by Asis(m): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2013
Mehnn dis is definitely burning Kris up,but he wld have to take everytn calmly o,otherwise he blows off his supporters,,all in d name of upholding integrity..
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by Demdem(m): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2013
"Is any aspect of season 6 [which features Humphries] scripted? If so, who maintains those scripts?"

What sort of question is this? Of cos it is. Reality my foot
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by ebamma(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2013
adora4u1: I'm no fan of Kim's but this Kris is just pathetic! Just goes to show HE married HER cos of money and fame. Now, I know why she divorced him after 72 days! I would have divorced him after 2 days!
u no shut up dia, wetin ashawo money fit buy for pesin were be nba player

4 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2013
I'm with kris on this one, the whole reality show is scripted and it was edited to make him look bad. We judge kris's character based on the show. Kris is simply asking for an anullment, so he can get married in the catholic church. Kim doesn't want that because that means admiTting that the whole marriage was a sha.if Tmz reports are anything to go by, kim's doctor said that the divorce proceedings, were stressing her out and is quite unhealthy for both mum and child. Why won't kim give kris what he wants and take care of her fetus. Her public image is already battered,she should focus on her unborn child and give kris the anullment, he isn't even asking for money

13 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by safarigirl(f): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
Demdem: "Is any aspect of season 6 [which features Humphries] scripted? If so, who maintains those scripts?"

What sort of question is this? Of cos it is. Reality my foot
as in ehn, that show is far from reality.

Kris boo, you know I support you over the heifer, but I'm sick of reading bout you 'threatening', for once I want to read that you really did something awful to that biatch, not just threatened cod Lord knows she deserves it all

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by SlyIg(f): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2013
Ok now, remind me pls. What did Chris or Kris ask Kim to do about the divorce pls? Can someone put me thru?

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by LadyWinona: 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2013
ebamma: u no shut up dia, wetin ashawo money fit buy for pesin were be nba player
On the contrary, adaora4u is right. Noone knew who kris was till he joined d kardashian clan. That show brought him to the limelight n paid him for participating in the show.
Now, here is the best part, the last time I checked, Kris is a full grown man (although that remains to be seen by his action n utter lack of self respect), he wasn't forced n dragged to marry kim, heck, he signed on to the whole package probably thinking himself indispensable, a gift to kim so to speak, as inexperienced men often think themselves to be until his a** was kicked to the curb. I would have supported him if I hadn't watched snippets of the show with him on it where he was just been unnecessarily rude to kim. I don't care what she might have done in the past or present, all I know is that no woman deserves be treated like that.
And like the vengeful t*wat that he is, he thought that he could use the divorce n the media to hurt kim and her franchise. I guess that lasted the whole of 5 mins since the woman is waxing ever strong in her notoriety and taking it up a notch by getting pregnant for another man while still being technically married.
Forgive my language but I don't know what says, 'I don't give a f*** more than that.
Case closed

3 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2013
who cares? how does their problem after my 3 square meals?
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by Exclibur(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2013
I hope he brings an end to that fake "reality" show. I think Kris is furious becuz he only found out later that the whole thing was just a charade. I used to hate him wen he was rude and mean to Kim on several occasions.

2 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by GhostFaceKiller: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2013
Kris is just waking up.

How f00lish he was in the first place to allow himself to be used by the scummiest family on earth and their whorish daughter.

I guess this will not do anything to deter that big magga called kanye west, so kim goes on turning her tricks for the cameras, isnt dat how her greasy grimey career took off?
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by tellwisdom: 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2013
Why wld chris humphris oyahkilome destroy someone's t.v show...a whole pastor?? angry

4 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by dlinglos(f): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
tellwisdom: Why wld chris humphris oyahkilome destoy someone's t.v show...a whole pastor?? angry
Guy u funny die! cheesy cheesy cheesy
kulyie: This kris of a boy should grow up and stop disgracing himself up and down.doesnt he have inner eyes to see that he is fighting a lost battle.the more he comes out with his threat,the more childish he sounds.the girl you are even threatning and giving yourself unrest for is pregnant for another man,traveeling here and there and having a nice time with kanye.doesn't he know when to give up and move on .the funny part of it is that kim's siblings and parents are not bothered about kris or his threat neither do they give a sh1t about him
Yes Kris should grow up! angry
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by dopeJemi: 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2013
ReaLity Tv My Left BalL undecided its as Fake as Kim's Left bơơbs

abeg He shud destroy it.. D show z senseLess, pointLess, aimLess and everythingLess angry

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by chymystique(f): 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2013
Seriously I Thot Kris was Bigger than All dis Drama
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2013
He needs to move on
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2013
jennykadry: He needs to move on
he needs to, but he can't because of kim
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
Who son is this?

Please advice him embarassed embarassed
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
The guy just wants to move on with his life. I didn't like him but he has values unlike Kim. He wants to marry again and wants an annulment which will indicate that the marriage wasn't legitimate. However, Kim wants a divorce in order to prove to her viewers that she didn't do the wedding to boost her ratings. I will say it's both their faults. Kristen seems very naive and annoying as well. Kim claims to want to have a proper marriage before having a child. She should have known to cancel the wedding before the date because even a blind person could have seen the warning signals that they both weren't just working out. But business comes first for her. I think she should give him the annulment he seeks. he'll definitely move on once he has that

3 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by kallysky(f): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
good one
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by AfroBlue(m): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2013
Slick lawyers are running up the tab.
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by scobaba: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2013
Kris...abeg help me scatter dat show abeg.
Like 8hours everyday.....for wetin

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by Babymyne: 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2013
never really liked dat kris of a guy cos he neva got along with kloe! Abeg make im go sleep!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Shows Off His #70M Porsche Carrera GT On Twitter-Photo / "Before and After" pictures of some Nigerian Celebrities #Throwback / Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.