Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV (12913 Views)

DJ Cuppy Appears On American E's Reality TV Show (Photos) / Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage / Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by Odinaka00(m): 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
I'm loving this news so much cuz it concerns ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, this kinda news brings food Ť☺ my table, it educates ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ so well, this kinda news helep ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ in every aspect of my life, thanks Ť☺ you mr moderator

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by alhajibayero: 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
western women are using divorce as a weapon to milk their husband, if he has the opporturnity, why not. afterall everybody is equaul. theres nothing like behaving like a man
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by talk2D: 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
Æ
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by touchmeder: 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
Can someone who understands the american marriage law system tell me what the difference is between a divorce and an annulment. Of what benefit is an annulment going to be to Kris and how does this threaten Kim? There must be a reason why she does not want an annulment embarassed
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by joudini(m): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
Can't believe people are actually judging Kris based on that 'broadway script'. If you seriously think that show is real, l have a land on the moon to sell you.

Such level of naivete, while endearing in a child, is dangerous in someone of voting age.
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by AfroBlue(m): 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2013
alhaji bayero: western women are using divorce as a weapon to milk their husband, if he has the opporturnity, why not. afterall everybody is equaul. theres nothing like behaving like a man

Amazing ... Kim K. Humphries makes NL front page twice this week.

fyi .....

Y White women are better than black women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNVaSmAwjKE
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by Viktallbay(m): 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2013
why does trash like dis keep making front page. Trust me d sooner he brings down dat stupid show with its so called 'stars' d better
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by Viktallbay(m): 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
Odinaka00: I'm loving this news so much cuz it concerns ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, this kinda news brings food Ť☺ my table, it educates ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ so well, this kinda news helep ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ in every aspect of my life, thanks Ť☺ you mr moderator
would u like to share with us d benefits u derive from dis news.

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by peterDiamond(m): 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
This Kris guy is a wimp....
You don't make a showbiz gal an housewife

You are too dumb to be a basketballer
Kim has moved on...infact she is in nigeria right now....
Get over it bro
But 25million dollar ring mehn that's huge
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by manny4life(m): 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
Can someone please give the fuctard a blo.wjob
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by wildchild1: 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
Divorce means they were once married bt are seperated now while annulment means. The marriage never took place at all,with divorce,Kim stand a chance to gain to herself and that would b faster in the law court but with annulment,Kris tends to loose a few million dollars
touchmeder: Can someone who understands the american marriage law system tell me what the difference is between a divorce and an annulment. Of what benefit is an annulment going to be to Kris and how does this threaten Kim? There must be a reason why she does not want an annulment embarassed
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by peterDiamond(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
Kris humprhey na comedian
He is too numb for the nba
Medicine after death
Those Kardashians are nymphos
Girl chop your money...a year after u wan dey terrorise...psssshewM
What were you looking at in the first place..
Thought Americans were sharp guys.....Kris. Kaju jare
25million dollars is not the end of the world..
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by rofemiguwa(f): 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2013
U guys r missing d point.can't remember seeing where kris was quote verbatim dt he wants to kill kims career.dis pple jus cook u stories biko.that aside.kim didn't love kris.that's a fact coz now I see her travelling to atlanta jus to be with kanye and dy are almost always togada.she has bent her schedule to march kanye.while during kris tym.she told him to leave his base a whole NBA star and move to LA to be with her which she did.she jus got pregnant for kanye under six montha of dating.I tink she jus feels now her search is over she has met money,power,fame in one game kanye! That's d jackpot please she shud jus give kris back is 450k engagement ring and an annulment let d poor guy moveon.she shudnt tie him down with a divorce argument wen we knw dir was really no marriage.the marriage ended immediately after filming KKTY and u want d guy to believe he wasn't used.if I hear grin dy over use the guy till now the show is still on raking in money for them.she knws she doesn't have a stand dts y she was giving him 10milli bribe cheesy.anywhich way she got it even if na sex tape she is sitting on millions n we r here dragging her matter for nairaland cheesy cheesy money rules the world mehn!
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by 2sexycom(m): 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
victorazy: Action is better than words. Plz let him destroy that misleading show, only God know I hate that show and Bigbrother.
that is where your likes are missing it... THEY ARE MAKING MONEY in MILLIONS and you are making NOISE!
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by 2sexycom(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
Most of the blogs and news tabloid you see around these days extract their news from nairaland...
Viktallbay: would u like to share with us d benefits u derive from dis news.
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by axhead(m): 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2013
Afro_Blue: Slick lawyers are running up the tab.
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 14, 2013
rofemiguwa: U guys r missing d point.can't remember seeing where kris was quote verbatim dt he wants to kill kims career.dis pple jus cook u stories biko.that aside.kim didn't love kris.that's a fact coz now I see her travelling to atlanta jus to be with kanye and dy are almost always togada.she has bent her schedule to march kanye.while during kris tym.she told him to leave his base a whole NBA star and move to LA to be with her which she did.she jus got pregnant for kanye under six montha of dating.I tink she jus feels now her search is over she has met money,power,fame in one game kanye! That's d jackpot please she shud jus give kris back is 450k engagement ring and an annulment let d poor guy moveon.she shudnt tie him down with a divorce argument wen we knw dir was really no marriage.the marriage ended immediately after filming KKTY and u want d guy to believe he wasn't used.if I hear grin dy over use the guy till now the show is still on raking in money for them.she knws she doesn't have a stand dts y she was giving him 10milli bribe cheesy.anywhich way she got it even if na sex tape she is sitting on millions n we r here dragging her matter for nairaland cheesy cheesy money rules the world mehn!
that's exactly my point.the girl is a typical buisness woman.no time for unecessary drama.reminds me of igbo girls and loss of emotions when money matter is involved
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 14, 2013
2sexy.com:
that is where your likes are missing it... THEY ARE MAKING MONEY in MILLIONS and you are making NOISE!
hehehehe tell him o.do you know how much millions some people or group of individuals are raking into that account and you think they will sit down,fold their arms and watch it die,hell no.some people's account are getting fatter because of thses reality shows
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 14, 2013
peterDiamond: Kris humprhey na comedian
He is too numb for the nba
Medicine after death
Those Kardashians are nymphos
Girl chop your money...a year after u wan dey terrorise...psssshewM
What were you looking at in the first place..
Thought Americans were sharp guys.....Kris. Kaju jare
25million dollars is not the end of the world..
hehehehe 25 million dollars is not the same as 25 naira,25,ooo or 25o,ooo.twenty five milla can set up a world class conglomerate that wont make the generation of the ceo poor till jesus comes.kaju ke?the highest he can do is to demand his ring back cheesy
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by chymystique(f): 10:39am On Feb 14, 2013
He Can't ve His Ring Back Cos Kimberly's Mum dts Kris Jenner asked her not to Return et.. Quotin her she said "Ets a Gift So Et Should b Kept".. Well if na me I wnt return d Ring wink
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by Prexzi(m): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2013
ebamma: u no shut up dia, wetin ashawo money fit buy for pesin were be nba player
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2013
chymystique:

He Can't ve His Ring Back Cos Kimberly's Mum dts Kris Jenner asked her not to Return et.. Quotin her she said "Ets a Gift So Et Should b Kept".. Well if na me I wnt return d Ring wink
hahahaha in that case i love jenner.she too na wise and shrewd buisness woman.kim chop the intestine of her mama well well.i don see who she take face and behaviour resemble
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by cyphyna: 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2013
Abeg make una close una dirty mouth about kris. Let him scatter d show. Next time they will know how to deal wt pples emotions
Re: Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV by otobong085(m): 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2013
all the guy wants is a dissolution of the marriage. He feels scammed. Why all the bitterness and anger towards someone who in my opinion is the victim here?

If he approves the divorce, she'll keep making money off him according to the laws governing such marital issues.

For those who follow American sports, that dude's a star. Maybe not as popular as the Bryants and co, But a star's a star.

If he gets a dissolution, nothing'll bind them again. She can Then continue her high class "prosti...ing" on tv.

Just saying. I think I'm with the dude on this one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Shows Off His #70M Porsche Carrera GT On Twitter-Photo / Michael Jackson’s Real Corpse Discovered, Died 20 Years Ago – Investigators, / Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.