Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Tecno T3 Vs N3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno T3 Vs N3 (8724 Views)

Tecno N3 Or Tecno T3, which one? / Tecno D3, T3 Or N3 / Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno T3 Vs N3 by soullove87: 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
hi palz, please i need ur help in clearification of certain things on tecno t3 and n3. My questions are
1. Which of d two is faster and more responsive?
2. Does the key pad bottom of t3 light at nite because i heard that n3 do not light at night
3. Do the web of t3 also reboot or refreashing the application after receiving incoming calls?
4. Does the t3 also hv dx power application and battery saver like n3?
5. Which among d two has the longest battery time?
6. Which among d two has protected screen guard?
God bless u all, am waiting for ur replies.
N/B, u can add other meaning information which u think are needed, 1 love naija.
Re: Tecno T3 Vs N3 by soullove87: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2013
Let me add my quota to it, some member believe tecno was made in china and therefore it was a chinco phone, bt forgeting that nt only tecno is d product made to nigeria userz, most car and high tecnology apliancez used both in home and offices were also product of china.
Back 2 d topic. 2day nokia Asha has it major plant in china and most people ar fooling themselves and also afecting other nagatively. To prove me wrong check where the most asha battery were made frm by simply open d bk cover of ur phone and check it.
Also type *#06# to check d imei serial no of ur phone. If the 7and8 digit of ur imei no is either 03 or 05 then ur phone was made is china.
Note, the 7and8 i mean is by countin d digit 1,2,3,4,5,6 ,(7,cool.. 4get d remaining remember everytin is 15 digit.

Am waiting 4 ur replies on T3 vs N3. Pls coment.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno T3 Vs N3 by soullove87: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
Would you like to know if your NOKIA mobile is original or not??
Press the following on your mobile *#06# and the-international mobile equipment identity
number appears. Then check the 7th and 8th numbers :

IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 01 or 10 this means your cell phone was manufactured in Finland which is very Good

IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 00 this means your cell phone was manufactured in original factory which is the best Mobile Quality

IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 08 or 80 this means your cell phone was manufactured in Germany which is fair quality

IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 13 this means your cell phone was assembled inAz erbaijan which is very Bad quality and also dangerous for your health

IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 02 or 20 this means your cell phone was assembled in Emirates which is very Bad quality

stop rubbish tecno that has 1 major plant of final product wt 2 imei no showing how long process it undergo before releasing to the market.
Notin is perfect we all knw bt d difference is clear. Nokia n8 and e7 are close 2 100k wt 256mb ram and n8 slightly abv 256mb by user claim.is that worthy to b so? If tecno is to produce a phone of just 50k. Am sure it can comunicate wt people in d heaven. Lets us value our money (which should b our pride) lastly, if u dnt knw, All phone were asembled by robot and it only 1 special robot 4 a special series. So y ar they seling it so high?
I drop my pen.
Re: Tecno T3 Vs N3 by soullove87: 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2013
Press the following on your mobile *#06# and the-international mobile equipment identity

IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 01 or 10 this means your cell phone was manufactured in Finland which is very Good

IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 00 this means your cell phone was manufactured in original factory which is the best Mobile Quality

IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 08 or 80 this means your cell phone was manufactured in Germany which is fair quality

IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 13 this means your cell phone was assembled inAz erbaijan which is very Bad quality and also dangerous for your health

IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 02 or 20 this means your cell phone was assembled in Emirates which is very Bad quality

stop rubbish tecno that has 1 major plant of final product wt 2 imei no showing how long process it undergo before releasing to the market.
Notin is perfect we all knw bt d difference is clear. Nokia n8 and e7 are close 2 100k wt 256mb ram and n8 slightly abv 256mb by user claim.is that worthy to b so? If tecno is to produce a phone of just 50k. Am sure it can comunicate wt people in d heaven. Lets us value our money (which our pride) lately, if u dnt knw al phone were asembled by robot and it only 1 special robot 4 a special series. So y ar they seling it so high?
I drop my pen.
Re: Tecno T3 Vs N3 by soullove87: 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2013

Notin is perfect we all knw bt d difference is clear. Nokia n8 and e7 are close 2 100k wt 256mb ram and n8 slightly abv 256mb by user claim.is that worthy to b so? If tecno is to produce a phone of just 50k. Am sure it can comunicate wt people in d heaven. Lets us value our money (which our pride) lately, if u dnt knw al phone were asembled by robot and it only 1 special robot 4 a special series. So y ar they seling it so high?
I drop my pen.
Re: Tecno T3 Vs N3 by Francheezy(m): 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
tru tlk man...nyc article...
N3 iz beta...i n0 lyk t0 ryt st0ry
Re: Tecno T3 Vs N3 by lakefist(m): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
n3 has better specs.....
512,512 ram and rom
1ghz processor speed
hsdpa(3.75) support
support hd games
except for the front camera and flash dat n3 doesnt have,no be front camera i go chop..
Re: Tecno T3 Vs N3 by soullove87: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2013
REPLY TO MY EARLIER POST PLS, DOES UR N3 REBOOT UR APPLICATION OR RESTART WEB WENEVA U RECEIVE INCOMING CALLS? IF YES DOES T3 DOES D SAME?
Re: Tecno T3 Vs N3 by lakefist(m): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2013
soullove87: REPLY TO MY EARLIER POST PLS, DOES UR N3 REBOOT UR APPLICATION OR RESTART WEB WENEVA U RECEIVE INCOMING CALLS? IF YES DOES T3 DOES D SAME?
n3 its a multitasking phone call has nothing to do with ur application or web.browser..
i use n3 and its functions perfectly,i dont know of t3.

1 Like

Re: Tecno T3 Vs N3 by soullove87: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2013
most people do come online to start fummy paparazi on top sometin dey have no knowledfe about, comparing phones wt their prices matter a lot. I have used tecno n3 ñ7 and d5. the fact is all d phone has some unique characteristics and sincerely d5 beat a lot wt d price of sold. d 2g or edge network is very fast and browse faster than n3 on the edge range. downloading on d5 using google store don't fail even wen u switch off d phone or ur money finished unless u cancel it intentionay the battery is very ok only dat it drain faster frm 100 to 73% and wen reach around 35 u can still mutitask for about 6 hours. wen download, u can turn off d screen lite and dat will automaticalky save ur battery. dat unique function can't b found on any oder phone. d5 has a screen resolution same as n7 which gv u a better image dan n7 bcs n7 has big screen and small resolution which gv out a blu can as well increase ur network by downlaod network strength frm google store. above all it has higher ram dan n7 and n3 coz it user ram is clock at 500mb ram ñ7 clock at 430 mb ram and n3 clock at 340mb ram.. download ram booter and u will find it or running application frm tecno settings. for dos who talk about 3g how many functional 3g do we hav around and powerful is wt better experience. d typing on d5 and multitasking is superb and hardly will d system closs ur app like n3 and n7. the smartest and big sensible screen is an applause. don't judge tecno , judge a phone like nokia who sold c6 and n97 for 38000 naira wt just 35mb user out of 120mb. God bless tecno, I don't miss my curve 4.
Re: Tecno T3 Vs N3 by Greenplanet(m): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2013
soullove87: most people do come online to start fummy paparazi on top sometin dey have no knowledfe about, comparing phones wt their prices matter a lot. I have used tecno n3 ñ7 and d5. the fact is all d phone has some unique characteristics and sincerely d5 beat a lot wt d price of sold. d 2g or edge network is very fast and browse faster than n3 on the edge range. downloading on d5 using google store don't fail even wen u switch off d phone or ur money finished unless u cancel it intentionay the battery is very ok only dat it drain faster frm 100 to 73% and wen reach around 35 u can still mutitask for about 6 hours. wen download, u can turn off d screen lite and dat will automaticalky save ur battery. dat unique function can't b found on any oder phone. d5 has a screen resolution same as n7 which gv u a better image dan n7 bcs n7 has big screen and small resolution which gv out a blu can as well increase ur network by downlaod network strength frm google store. above all it has higher ram dan n7 and n3 coz it user ram is clock at 500mb ram ñ7 clock at 430 mb ram and n3 clock at 340mb ram.. download ram booter and u will find it or running application frm tecno settings. for dos who talk about 3g how many functional 3g do we hav around and powerful is wt better experience. d typing on d5 and multitasking is superb and hardly will d system closs ur app like n3 and n7. the smartest and big sensible screen is an applause. don't judge tecno , judge a phone like nokia who sold c6 and n97 for 38000 naira wt just 35mb user out of 120mb. God bless tecno, I don't miss my curve 4.
sorry to say oh....dont ever in ur life compare d5 and n7...and again.,..i nor sure if ur brain dey work
Re: Tecno T3 Vs N3 by 2NDACCT(f): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
Greenplanet:
sorry to say oh....dont ever in ur life compare d5 and n7...and again.,..i nor sure if ur brain dey work
lmao
Re: Tecno T3 Vs N3 by Nelsman(m): 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
Greenplanet:
Noni.
Re: Tecno T3 Vs N3 by Edunwa302(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2013
how much is both phones in naija market nw
Re: Tecno T3 Vs N3 by ajaolu(m): 2:01am On Apr 21, 2013
Greenplanet:

infact, only a senseless nincompoop would make such an horrible comment because i think everyone has a right of opinion expression.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Xtracash: How To Borrow Real Money From MTN / Download Itel 1408 Pac File Stock Rom / Xiaomi Or Samsung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.