Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Having Problem With Doc. File On Blackberry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Having Problem With Doc. File On Blackberry (741 Views)

Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / How To Get Android Apps On Blackberry Z3 / How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Problem With Doc. File On Blackberry by eddiegracia(m): 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
Plz I need help on my blackberry bold 4, couldn't download an attachment doc. file from my inbox on hotmail.. Plz help suggest a solution
Re: Having Problem With Doc. File On Blackberry by eddiegracia(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2013
Guru in the house, plz ur help is needed as I need to download doc. File and upload in a website... The doc. File is actually a CV... Plz abegi ooooo
Re: Having Problem With Doc. File On Blackberry by femi4: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2013
eddiegracia: Guru in the house, plz ur help is needed as I need to download doc. File and upload in a website... The doc. File is actually a CV... Plz abegi ooooo
change the network to 3G mode
Re: Having Problem With Doc. File On Blackberry by eddiegracia(m): 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
The fone is in 3G mode already.. But the problem is getting the file from my inbox using my fone.. Its always bringing out this msg that, FILE COULD NOT DISPLAY, DO U WISH TO SAVE...
Re: Having Problem With Doc. File On Blackberry by femi4: 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2013
eddiegracia: The fone is in 3G mode already.. But the problem is getting the file from my inbox using my fone.. Its always bringing out this msg that, FILE COULD NOT DISPLAY, DO U WISH TO SAVE...
click YES or OK wen asked "do you wish to save"
Re: Having Problem With Doc. File On Blackberry by eddiegracia(m): 12:53am On Feb 14, 2013
I do click yes.. But the file can't be display or found where I saved it.. U get
Re: Having Problem With Doc. File On Blackberry by femi4: 5:37am On Feb 14, 2013
eddiegracia: I do click yes.. But the file can't be display or found where I saved it.. U get
which one now, can't be display or can't be found?
Re: Having Problem With Doc. File On Blackberry by eddiegracia(m): 6:08am On Feb 14, 2013
found
Re: Having Problem With Doc. File On Blackberry by femi4: 6:58am On Feb 14, 2013
Go to Application >> Files >>All files, you ll find it there if its on memory card or phone memory
Re: Having Problem With Doc. File On Blackberry by walcolm(m): 7:42am On Feb 14, 2013
dont know why you're having this type of problem but i have never had a problem downloading all types of file attachments from emails and viewing them on my BB. i have used BB storm, bold, torch, playbook and all have worked fine with email

maybe there's something you're doing wrong or there's a setup you have tinkered with that's preventing you from using this feature. a solution might be for you to 'factory reset' aka wipe your BB and start all over again
Re: Having Problem With Doc. File On Blackberry by eddiegracia(m): 8:32am On Feb 14, 2013
A big thanks 2u femi, I have found it.. And also saying thanks to u walcolm.. Really appreciate u guys

(1) (Reply)

MTN Robbed me / How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Now Rocks *new* / Help,i Want To Get A New Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.