Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

BSC/HND Holders Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BSC/HND Holders Wanted (1366 Views)

Female SSCE/OND Holders Wanted In Surulere! / Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. / Gwarinpa, Abuja Residents And Its Environs Only:ssce/nd Holders Wanted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BSC/HND Holders Wanted by Loveniger(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2008
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT/HOSPITAL DIAGNOSIS

To Apply Click HERE

EQUIPMENT SALES/SUPPORT ENGINEER

*BSC/HND CHEMISTRY/BIOCHEMISTRY/
MEDICAL LABORATORY TECH/PHYSIOLOGY
*5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN SALES AND
SUPPORT OF THE ABOVE LISTED EQUIPMENT
*NOT MORE THAN 35 YEARS
*KNOWLEDGE OF ECG, SURGICAL EQUIPMENT,
HOSPITAL EQUIPMENT/FURNITURE AND
DIAGNOSIS EQUIPMENT WILL BE AN ADVANTAGE

MANAGER, ADMIN/HUMAN RESOURCES

*BSC/HND
*6 YEARS EXPERIENCE
*CERTIFICATE IN ADMIN/HUMAN RESOURCES
COURSES WILL BE AN ADVANTAGE
*NOT MORE THAN 35 YEARS

MANAGER, TEST AND MEASUREMENT SOLUTION GROUP

*ABLE TO DELIVER RF SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES
*HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF CONFIGURING NETWORK,
PLAN AND DESIGN TRANSMISSION TEST SOLUTIONS
*SHOULD HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF NETWORK DESIGN
AND MANAGEMENT TOOLS
*TRACK RECORD IN SALES OF TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT
FOR THE WIRELESS AND WIRE LINE COMMUNICATION
*CAN TRAVEL AT NO NOTICE TO MEET CUSTOMERS
*BSC/BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING IN ENGINEERING
ELECTRONICS OR EQUIVALENT

SEND CV WITHIN 2 WEEKS

To Apply Click HERE
Re: BSC/HND Holders Wanted by anietie01: 11:41am On Mar 13, 2008
Are you not tired of always running after employers? Let the employers run after you for a change. Post your CVs at Exood by clicking here: http://exood.com/jobs/index.php it afford the employers the chance to find you fast. Its purely Nigerian and is free. No registration charges.

And do you know that for the time you spend surfing the web, you can make $10 for each mail you read? Its no scam and it cost you nothing to start but your time. sign up for a free account by clicking the link here http://rolex-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=martluther3 they pay you $250 for signing up and you get $10 each time they send you a mail and you actually read the mail and visit the sites. You don't get to pay nothing.

I just withdrew a $1000 dollars into my paypal account and i will testify that it is real. I joined four weeks ago.
Re: BSC/HND Holders Wanted by akeemsule: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2008
@ Loveniger God go bless you o my brother.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Hope For Those Of Us "unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? / Graduate Trainees Needed 2009/2010 / Vacancies In Fct Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.