Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together (21294 Views)

Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party / Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles / Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by LailaIkeji1: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2013
the young shall grow. fast forward to today and the difference is sooo clear. Money sweet oo.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/02/an-old-picture-of-dbanj-and-don-jazzy.html

Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
Please don't take to front-page. Please cry

29 Likes

Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by iamdsam: 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2013
First of all (I won't go down low) second to comment. That was the genesis

2 Likes

Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2013
Where is Tonto Dike naw?

1 Like

Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by dayokanu(m): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
Who is the guy in the middle with his oversized trouser,

Looks like Jonathan

12 Likes

Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by Odinaka00(m): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
Why can't I ever βξ d first Ť☺ comment? Dayum! Ever since I joined Nairaland

1 Like

Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by HectorTroy: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2013
Skibanj

1 Like

Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
@dr wise; ur signature is hilarious.

3 Likes

Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
See as shirt be like cloth wey dem hang for don jazzy body. Money good ooo.

1 Like

Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by azimibraun: 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
I expect dem 2 shw luv and respect 2 some lowly fellas coming up 2.. Somthing tells me dis guys especially banky w aside 2baba dnt respect any guy nt worth 50k above in dia dressing.. I jst feel dt way.

1 Like

Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by oluwadare26(m): 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
C the glasses of D'banj! I bet u he can never wear it even 4 a bet 200k, likewise don jazzy fez cap!
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by spywareczar(m): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
See Don Jazzy shirt grin
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by DICKtator: 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
dayokanu: Who is the guy in the middle with his oversized trouser,

Looks like Jonathan

that should be tito the fire of the gentleman group. niccur musical career is dead. was popular as a musician,veejay and presenter in the 90's.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by dridowu: 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2013
Who is d banj ?
Which planet is don jazzy from ?
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2013
sauer: Please don't take to front-page. Please cry

request denied!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by buchibabe: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2013
Dis was befor d word "solo" found its way into d dictionary

1 Like

Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by vizboy(m): 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2013
grin i see don jazzy shirt and dbanj glass laugh use my nokiaberry x2 stone wall

1 Like

Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
dbanj head was cropped..his pics aint real

1 Like

Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by sammynice(m): 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
dem luk very very local...xpecially d middle man and jazzy
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by Doncolio(m): 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
Money good OoooO

1 Like

Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by LagosBoi2(m): 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
sheyie2007: dbanj head was cropped..his pics aint real

Mr. Thomas, you can't bliv your most high d'banj was once like that...lol
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2013
Nna ehn...Don Jazzy shirt no be here ooo.

Nice pix though
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by queensmith: 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2013
is this when they were very poverty? grin grin grin
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by Akiika: 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2013
Make noise while they make money!
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by blackmale(m): 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2013
chei.. tht time wey don baba j dey form 50 cent..., dbanj stil lok d same sha

1 Like

Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by ronnyfam(f): 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2013
queensmith: is this when they were very poverty? grin grin grin

((((((( GBAGAUN)))))))))

7 Likes

Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by follygab: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2013
i think i will post a fake post on NIRALAND to make front page
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2013
Videoshop.
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by nikkypearl(f): 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2013
iamdsam: First of all (I won't go down low), second to comment. That was the genesis
u gt me cracking mehnn!Olamide's Fan.@Dr wise,wc kin signature u gt abeg?u guys wil nt kil me wit raff oo!
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by mrkels(m): 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2013
Suffer nor good oh cheesy
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
Shuo! See D'banj, see Don Jazzy doing trying times.
Who's that dagini dagini, gboro gboro, gbengbeleke, jooro jooro, pelebe bi ewe moin moin man in the middle of the pic. See his long 'Mr Tisha (Teacher) trousier. Looking @ him reminds me of Mr Bright, my geography teacher in Sec Sch. That man is as tin as a broom. We nicknamed him skele (skeleton) cos of his shape.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jaywon Takes Selfie With Yemi Osinbajo / Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" / Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.